Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

xbilkis posted:

Poor Woo. He is a simple, beautiful man; he wasn't built for all of this scheming

He always looks so sad when it's time to discuss strategy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

There's no way Tony wins the million from this crowd... Bummer.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I can't tell if Tony's biggest problem is a weak social game or forming an alliance with idiots.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Kass sucks at Survivor.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

:ughh:

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
Eerie, Tony is doing the "I have no mother, therefore I'm rocking myself." rock.

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

I can't tell if Tony's biggest problem is a weak social game or forming an alliance with idiots.

Why can't it be both?

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Kass, what is this, a loving free-for-all of facts!?!

Edit: Tasha's sad face, :(

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

hahahaha please god

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Madea goes to final 5!

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
Boooooooooooooooooo!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

HAHA what a bunch of nonsense. Good job editors. You made a boring episode not boring.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Kass you are so stupid.

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll
Tony still has two idols!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Kass is hilarious

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
Idiots.

Fooz
Sep 26, 2010

This season is bogus. Terrible late game flounder.

When the goat has a goat something is wrong.

The goat's goat is that goat's goat.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

So, spencer only sees a jury if we wins out, right?

PS Tony's found an alliance of people terribad at the game and is going to win because of it.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Kaos strikes again. Ugh..

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll
It makes the most sense for Tony to give Trish the extra idol next time to ensure she votes with him for final 3, doesn't it?

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
I hope tony wins individual immunity next week so he can completely control the vote next week.

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011
Kass once again fucks the game thanks to her ego. Tony is not going to be anybody's goat, you dummy! Especially not yours!

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Hahaha gently caress yeah Tony.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I hope Spencer reaches the finals because of Chaos Kass making another horrible decision and not an immunity run.

e: Can anyone other than Tony and Spencer even win? I guess Woo has a likable edit and they're showing why Tony could lose.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Haha literally no one went with Spencer's plan in the end.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists
So on Day 33 they are down to 5 people. Either they are going to have a final 2 this season or a final 4 reward challenge. I know they did this on Caramoan and Philippines but Caramoan was due to Eric being evacuated.

LET'S SPECULATE!

E:MAD TRISH IS BACK!

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011
Kass once more fucks the game thanks to her own ego. Tony is not going to be a goat. He most certainly will not be your goat.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
How the gently caress does he still have both idols? Why did Kass and Spence think they could flip Woo, of all people?

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Quest For Glory II posted:

Haha literally no one went with Spencer's plan in the end.

Did they reveal the votes? I wasn't looking.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

^^^^^^^
Tasha - Trish
Spence - Tony
Everyone else - Tasha

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

How the gently caress does he still have both idols? Why did Kass and Spence they could flip Woo, of all people?

Because he was flipped until Khaos occurred.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

How the gently caress does he still have both idols? Why did Kass and Spence they could flip Woo, of all people?
Making Woo disloyal seemed easier than making Trish stupid.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I still want to know what the hell Kass is smoking to think she has any chance of winning the game.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

TMMadman posted:

I still want to know what the hell Kass is smoking to think she has any chance of winning the game.
"I made big moves!"

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

\ they're showing why Tony could lose.

The jury's faces when they look at Tony. Of course, those reaction shots could be cribbed from different times.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
This is like Phillip going and saying Boston Rob is a goat let's take him into finals....

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I don't know why people are particularly surprised that people weren't willing to vote out the guy who says he has two idols, one of which has unknowable special powers, with this few people left in the game. It would have been nice if there was any suspense at all that Tony was going, but Tyler Perry Knows Best.

Honestly, based on where Kass is sitting, hoping that everyone hates Tony and doesn't respect Woo's game is by far the best chance she has at getting jury votes. So like, there's a .05% chance of it working. But going with either of Spencer/Tasha would just be an automatic loss.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

TMMadman posted:

A ounce of chronic strain "Delusions of Grandeur Purple Kush"

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

How the gently caress does he still have both idols? Why did Kass and Spence think they could flip Woo, of all people?

You realize that "Of all people" is one of either Woo or Trish, right?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Spencer probably has to keep winning immunity challenges from here on out. As terrible as Kass is, she's going to keep flipping and I can't see her going out next week. It's going to end up being between Spencer and Trish and Trish can be given Tony's idol.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

As long as the rest of the challenges are some sort of run/make a puzzle type of thing I don't see Spencer losing. Trish and Kass are physically weak, Tony has made some pushes in challenges but is definitely not a threat to Spencer and Woo just doesn't seem to have what it takes to beat Spence unless it involves balance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

blue squares posted:

The jury's faces when they look at Tony. Of course, those reaction shots could be cribbed from different times.
That's also with Tasha and Spencer there. I don't think the jury has any deep appreciation of the rest. They may not like Tony but I don't think he's reached Russell status and definitely hasn't burned people like Coach.

• Locked thread