Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

Table will stay exactly the same imo

Wrong, Stoke will overtake Newcastle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
West Ham will capitulate around the 25th minute and the cameras will zoom in on Joe Cole laughing his rear end off.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

euroboy posted:

sunday is going to be a bit boring i think

Everything was decided tonight, but Sky will big it up anyway

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Byolante posted:

Wrong, Stoke will overtake Newcastle.

its shocking that this will happen considering how far clear we were before this terrible run

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

tbp posted:

It would have been nice for City to lose today, but I don't think they'd have dropped points in two games. West Ham will defeat them.

I admire your optimism tbp.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Jose posted:

its shocking that this will happen considering how far clear we were before this terrible run

Sparky knows :stoke:

ComradePotato
Nov 7, 2010

Carragher's wearing a very fetching wool tie, reminds me of Mr Bean

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Byolante posted:

Sparky knows :stoke:

nah i think its more to do with what shite newcastle have been. if the season went on another match Crystal Palace would probably overtake us

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
There's only one man who can save Liverpool now:

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Sheikh Mansour went to Spain in a Lamborghini brought us back a manager Manuel Pellegrini

ComradePotato
Nov 7, 2010

Sunderland's season is like something Harchester United would have done in Dream Team.

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman

T Bowl posted:

Yaya is the loving best, I really wish Arsenal would have been in for him...

He is my favorite player on a team I hate for sure.

They were but he didn't get a work permit and ended up in Ukraine or something

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

saihttam posted:

They were but he didn't get a work permit and ended up in Ukraine or something

Yeah

quote:

"I know him very well, since he was 15 years old, so I know him for a long time. He is a top-class talent," said Wenger.

"He was here as a young boy but we cannot get players in here if they are not internationals. He had no work permit and was too young. We tried to wait until when he was in Belgium, we tried to get him a European passport.

"He was not patient enough and left for Metalurh Donetsk, that is the club where he went.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/wenger-why-i-could-not-sign-yaya-toure

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
It's a shame Hughton was sacked before Norwich's relegation was official as he really deserves to have it on is record.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

mynameisjohn posted:

negredo looks fat what happened to my beautiful spanish prince

Hasn't been back to spain to visit his old pals Clen, Winnie, and Ana Var, in quite a while

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Yaya toure should have won player of the year.

Lol at all the empty seats

gently caress me Lambert's been on the pies

LPV's top tip for Brenda: note how on going 3-0 city scored another goal instead of letting in 3

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Joe Cole will pass the ball out wide to Downing who will put one on the head of Andy Carroll for the win.

It's happening.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Yaya toure should have won player of the year.

Agreed.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
I'm convinced Zaba is getting even better every season, loving magic, and i've run out of superlatives for Yaya Toure, incredible footballer.

One game left now...one more to get through!

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
Is Yaya Toure the official The Ray Parlour 2014 Player of the Year

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
I think Luis Suarez was the best player this year

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Yaya swanned about doing gently caress all for weeks at a time but the other teams are so bad they are still gonna win the league

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

TheGoatFeeder posted:

I'm convinced Zaba is getting even better every season, loving magic, and i've run out of superlatives for Yaya Toure, incredible footballer.

Add another page to your book mate. ;)

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Hoops posted:

yes but you see one player (probably) led his team to glory, while the other led himself to tears. that surely must count for something.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Bovril Delight posted:

Add another page to your book mate. ;)

Haha, i'll add more pictures to it if we win the league!

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Hoops posted:

Close call but I'm gonna go with Dogshit

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

flyingkiwi posted:

Yes.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
I blame myself. I was 0-0 and City scored right as I posted about it. Sorry guys :negative:

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

flyingkiwi posted:

Yes, let's talk about Dogshit and not the actual MOTM. Will you take back your constant assertions that Dzeko is poo poo now that he's saved your team numerous times and may have won them the title?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Yes, let's talk about Dogshit and not the actual MOTM. Will you take back your constant assertions that Dzeko is poo poo now that he's saved your team numerous times and may have won them the title?

It wasn't MOTM but "TRP Player of the Year", which is definitely Ronaldo.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Dzeko has been scoring goals, and important ones at that, with little to no respect from City's numb skull fans. He's their best striker. It's time he left for a big club.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Dzeko is fantastic when he's on form, but he's a very purple patchy player and is incredibly frustrating to watch when he plays 90 minutes and misses 15 golden opportunities for 5 matches in a row. Fortunately he's timed his latest patch of form to perfection this season and I couldn't be happier. Aguero is still our best striker overall for his creativity, work rate and consistency.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
Yaya Toure is ridiculously good.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

vaginal culture posted:

Dzeko has been scoring goals, and important ones at that, with little to no respect from City's numb skull fans. He's their best striker. It's time he left for a big club.

I'm glad his late season run of form will cause Inter to have to pay a poo poo ton of money to get him and they'll end up buying Torres instead.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Suarez goals against City this season: 0
Suarez goals against Chelsea this season: 0
Suarez goals against Arsenal this season: 0

Goals against top half: 7
Goals aginst bottom half: 23

He's a flat track bully.

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

Hoops posted:

The POTY doesn't go home crying like a little beta bitch. He pulls Howsons and curls it in without even looking, puffs a cigar, drops a gear and peels out on a Vespa.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Hegay posted:

It wasn't MOTM but "TRP Player of the Year", which is definitely Ronaldo.

It should definately be A Ronaldo or A Januzaj, I agree.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Suarez went missing when his team needed him the most, Dzeko did the opposite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2F4A_BnNsU

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!

Mean Bean Machine posted:

No, because he's a giant poo poo merchant who played horribly for months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

TheGoatFeeder posted:

One more game against west ham /at home for plucky underdogs manchester City. Will they be able to win or will they fail (again, typical city :rolleyes: )

• Locked thread