Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

mario is missing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
pong

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
bad dudes has the best story

are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president???? lollll

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Balobam posted:

people keep saying stuff about a darklurker is that something to do with that guy i met underground who is gone now? am i boned out of it? i know what these games are like

yes it has to do with that guy but it should be still available

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
gently caress i need to burn my eyes after looking at the vita game list on playasia

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

im trying to remember gen 3 pokemon games. those games had a poo poo ton of surfing right? that sucks. those games also had the secret bases which were kind of neat. please nintendo let us be able to visit people's secret bases over wifi and not make it streetpass only

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

haveblue posted:

yes it has to do with that guy but it should be still available

i got the kings ring, went and killed the boss down that very long and suspicious path covered in bloodstains then i tp'd to the underground cave and saw the weird little stone circle with pillars but wheelchair man wasn't there anymore so i just left

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector
bought luftrausers because coupon and why the gently caress not and it's actually entertaining. this may or may not be related to playing triplane turmoil a great deal as a childe.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

jazzpunk was awful

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

jazzpunk was awful

how does it feel to be dead inside

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

jazzpunk was awfully good

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Balobam posted:

i got the kings ring, went and killed the boss down that very long and suspicious path covered in bloodstains then i tp'd to the underground cave and saw the weird little stone circle with pillars but wheelchair man wasn't there anymore so i just left

you have to find wheelchair man in 3 places, then he reappears in all the places and unlocks new areas

I don't think you can derail this, he'll always be waiting somewhere

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

That was a BAD business decision!
think im gonna make my next run of ds2 with hexes

what do i need to convince wheelchairman to like me

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

yospos denounces "monkey cheese" humor then praises a game consisting of "monkey cheese" humor

this explains the multiple reddit reposts

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

yospos denounces "monkey cheese" humor then praises a game consisting of "monkey cheese" humor

oh oh call us a "cargocult" with games while youre busy incorrectly shoehorning phrase for thing you dont like

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Much like your posts!

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

im trying to remember gen 3 pokemon games. those games had a poo poo ton of surfing right? that sucks. those games also had the secret bases which were kind of neat. please nintendo let us be able to visit people's secret bases over wifi and not make it streetpass only

you already know what is going to happen

i just hope dress up comes back, that was the best feature in X/Y

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

you're right monkeys are funny and cheese is funny

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

jazzpunk was like the stanly parable but bad, ugly, and internet internet internet

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
the guys who made 1/3 of "towns" just dropped out because they didn't have enough money to continue. game sold 200,000 copies on steam early access. it begins

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Blackula69 posted:

the guys who made 1/3 of "towns" just dropped out because they didn't have enough money to continue. game sold 200,000 copies on steam early access. it begins

wait isn't that like 2 mil

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Blackula69 posted:

It began with Minecraft

Its just continuing and absolutely blatant now instead of just "oh uh yeh of course we're still working on this we hired a guy and he made a horse model"

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

zonar posted:

think im gonna make my next run of ds2 with hexes

what do i need to convince wheelchairman to like me

wheelchairman is just a covenant leader, you need to find him in all 3 of his hiding spots. it's mostly postgame stuff from what i've heard

if you mean the mopey dude by huntsmans copse, just have enough intelligence and faith

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Blackula69 posted:

Never even look at an Early Access game.

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Blackula69 posted:

dont forget they said they might make towns 2 in the future

early access™

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
look at my iron fist

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Blackula69 posted:

quote:

“When I signed up for working on Towns I was told that we sell a minimum of about x copies/month of the game,” Frankenberger wrote. “I agreed to work on Towns for 15% of what would remain after removing all the taxes and the Steam fee. Xavi and I agreed that this would be a fair amount, and I still think it is.

“After getting used to the source code and publishing the first new version of the game, we talked about the agreed payment and it turns out that the sales are getting down rapidly. So we are now selling less than a third of the x copies a month, losing about 33% of sales per month.

“To be completely honest, I can’t work for that little amount. I have to pay for the rent and food and this doesn’t really suffice for any of it. I also settled for the 15% of the minimum of x copies which is already well below my normal salary.”

LMFAO!!!!

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

i heard yall making seal noises about games where the story was central from my slumber and rose to correct you

god bless

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

jazzpunk was funny and good.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i couldn't find my old pokemons last night but i did find the metroid prime pinball i thought was lost forever. that's a drat good pinball

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Liver Disaster posted:

i heard yall making seal noises about games where the story was central from my slumber and rose to correct you

god bless

i'm the underboob vents

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

"i want to work on an indie video game but i dont really want to have to work on an indie video game"

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

Citizen Tayne posted:

Never even look at an Early Access game.

except for kerbal

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
early access/beta access is fine if you're ok with playing it as is and it maybe never being done but who cares you only spent $8 on it

hell i liked minecraft "better" when it wasn't (over)done

lol at spending >$10 on early access indie games though

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

the only robot pc fighting game to matter

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch