Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XyloJW
I think some of us are starting to run the "hookshot lives in canada" joke into the ground a bit. Just a tiny bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooman

This guy seems legit.

bell jar posted:

make the frog forum open to the public

Also all Australians have big hardons for how dangerous our wildlife is, but because of that we're all trained to run the gently caress away from all of it.

An American was over here and from somewhere that didn't have any venomous snakes, we were out in the bush and she was like OH LOOK CUTE SNAKEY and went over the pat it. She was really angry about us gang tackling her until we explained.

My only brush with dangerous wildlife was when I was cleaning out old corrugated plastic from the base of a yard, and pulled out a sheet to find a king brown sleeping between the sheets. After trying to shoo it off with a broom and failing, we eventually put the sheets back down and just hit the approximately correct location with an axe. We found the writhey body but no head. gently caress snakes.

gently caress our lovely wildlife, our lovely politicians and lovely country.

EDIT: Except for Geckos. So cute. :kimchi:

hooman fucked around with this message at 16:27 on May 8, 2014

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥

XyloJW posted:

I think some of us are starting to run the "hookshot lives in canada" joke into the ground a bit. Just a tiny bit.

im sorry xylow i will refrain from making hookshot jokes in the future

HookShot

Chris Pynes Knob posted:

I LIVE IN CANADA!!!!

WE DONT HAVE ANY SNAKES HERE IN CANADA!!!!

WHERE I LIVE!
Just for that I'm going to snapchat more bear pics today.

(I'm actually not, weather is poo poo so I'm not going to the lake, and the golf course is closed to dog walkers now)

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
cant you just go to the leather bar down the road?

HookShot
I literally don't even know if there's a gay bar here. There's only a permanent population of like 10k.

hiddenmovement

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
Wait are Mills and Belljaer IRL friends?

Is belljaer a tory

If so are cheesynugs still ideologically correct

HookShot
Also just caught up on snaps, you make a good bear Xylo.

hambeet

HookShot posted:

Also just caught up on snaps, you make a good bear Xylo.

Yeah that and job creators bear dog w/ honey were great.

hambeet

XyloJW posted:

There was a canada joke acceptable posting guidelines but they're no longer followed.

Seagull

give me a chip

beetloJW posted:

Yeah that and job creators bear dog w/ honey were great.

Seagull

give me a chip
My Canadian friends have revoked my Canada joke rights until Australia isn't just an unending hellhole of adult babies committing crimes against humanity forever.

Basically I am never having Canada joke rights.

Avshalom

by Lowtax
i have never been to melbourne

hambeet

Yeah I could live in Canada. Maybe Italy actually, I could go there and become a concreter.

tithin

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Avshalom posted:

You should correct that.

Coq au Nandos

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Avshalom posted:

I've been to Melbourne but I've never been to me.

hambeet

Avshalom posted:

It is the best town so you're missing out.

Well to be fair sydneysiders might disagree so its interchangeable with Sydney I guess.

Australian city pecking order

Melb / Syd
Hobart
Canberra
Adelaide
Perth
Coober Pedy
Brisbane

Vladimir Poutine
:madmax:

beetloJW posted:

Yeah I could live in Canada. Maybe Italy actually, I could go there and become a concreter.

I've not been to New Zealand, but from what I've heard it's pretty similar to here but with more mountains and fewer Australians, which seems like a good combination of things.

Avshalom

by Lowtax

beetloJW posted:

Melb / Syd
Hobart
Canberra
Adelaide
Perth
Coober Pedy
Brisbane

newcastle

hambeet

Avshalom posted:

newcastle

Still better than Brisbane

Seagull

give me a chip

Vladimir Poutine posted:

I've not been to New Zealand, but from what I've heard it's pretty similar to here but with more mountains and fewer Australians, which seems like a good combination of things.

New Zealand is what Australia would be if it weren't total garbage. Literally everything about it is better than here, and as such it is escape plan A.

Skellybones

I watched Priscilla, Queen of the Desert yesterday, apparently Broken Hill is cool and Coober Pedy is not?

rudatron

by Fluffdaddy
Brisbane is better than Badelaide

Also Coober Pedy is garbage, as are all other towns far enough inland that you can't beach when you want to.

Seagull

give me a chip

rudatron posted:

Brisbane is better than Badelaide

Also Coober Pedy is garbage, as are all other towns far enough inland that you can't beach when you want to.

Queenslander spotted.

Seagull

give me a chip
Beaches suck arse hth.

quite stretched out

the chillest
Ugh embarrassing bodies surgery snapchats were infinitely preferable to rebecca blacks friday coq you sick bastard

Simon Numbers

Captain Pissweak posted:

Beaches suck arse hth.

Simon Numbers
https://news.vice.com/article/why-drugs-in-australia-are-lovely-and-expensive

Vice finally getting down the the real issues.

Vladimir Poutine

beetloJW posted:

It is the best town so you're missing out.

Well to be fair sydneysiders might disagree so its interchangeable with Sydney I guess.

Melb / Syd
Hobart
Canberra
Adelaide
Perth
Coober Pedy
Brisbane

TBF, there are lots of awful country towns in Aus but Coober Pedy doesn't deserve to be at the bottom of the list because that whole drat town is ~underground~

Surely that puts it above Bundaberg or wherever?

Also, it's kinda funny that everyone forgot Darwin exists, but then I'm not sure that it does.

hambeet

Vladimir Poutine posted:

TBF, there are lots of awful country towns in Aus but Coober Pedy doesn't deserve to be at the bottom of the list because that whole drat town is ~underground~

Surely that puts it above Bundaberg or wherever?

Also, it's kinda funny that everyone forgot Darwin exists, but then I'm not sure that it does.

It's not at the bottom, Brisbane is? :confused:

rudatron

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe Darwin should have stayed bombed

I'm just asking questions

Captain Pissweak posted:

Beaches suck arse hth.
fight me irl

Wrestlepig

my mum says im cool

hmm this is exactly the same reason why everything is expensive here except drug dealers haven't unionised yet

Vladimir Poutine
A city named after Charles Darwin gets destroyed twice, once on Christmas day. Checkmate evolutionists :smug:

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

XyloJW posted:

I like to be in Canada!
O.K. by me in Canada!
Ev'rything free in Canada
For a small fee in Canada!

There, done.

Shadeoses posted:

I watched Priscilla, Queen of the Desert yesterday, apparently Broken Hill is cool and Coober Pedy is not?

Coober Pedy is full of maniacs with dynamite who love blowing up holes in the ground, and occasionally buildings of people who they disagree with in town

hambeet

rudatron posted:

Maybe Darwin should have stayed bombed

I'm just asking questions :shrug:

fight me irl

ftfy

Avshalom

by Lowtax

also global warming means we'll all be living underground in 20 years or so, or at least i intend to

Avshalom

by Lowtax
like a mole

quite stretched out

the chillest
Doesn't coober peedy being underground mean it is by default below any other australian city?

:dadgrin:

webmeister

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Avshalom posted:

also global warming means we'll all be living underground in 20 years or so, or at least i intend to

which of these is ariel sharon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom

by Lowtax

webmeister posted:

which of these is ariel sharon?
i had a dream where he was reincarnated as a baby joey and i had to adopt him and help him mature into a majestic zionist kangaroo while fending off a horde of psychic red ants, so i guess this is:

• Locked thread