Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
hey rear end in a top hat don't do a fuckin' ali shuffle, you could've finished this guy ages ago if you threw more than one leg kick a minute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

yeah those are some impressive submission instincts for a wrestler with like 5 fights

I'm not watching, but are you talking about Caldwell?

e: I just tuned in and lol

JHomer722 fucked around with this message at 01:07 on May 3, 2014

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
This guy's body can only be described as "dad-like"

He looks like he should be out on the boardwalk wearing socks with his sandals

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Let's get some more "gently caress You" shirts in MMA.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
C'mon Mike, wrestle this British

e: welp

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
That doesn't look like a Liam Mcgeary

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
Drunken boxing, karate, hapkido

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Galvao - BJJ blackbelt, has never submitted a dude, cannot submit a lovely Pettis look-alike

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Brutal

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

That hair was too fabulous for this world :(

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
:supaburn: FLYING KNEES EVERYWHERE HIDE :supaburn:

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Joe warren has made a career out of getting half unconscious desperation takedowns

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Warren's brain is a thin, soupy mixture, useful for softening up stale bread.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Warren would be a much more effective fighter if his striking defense didn't consist of "gently caress YOU, I'M JOE WARREN"

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
Warren getting punched in the face and then completing a loopy takedown like its nothing will never not be awesome.

Why don't Rhonda's opponents utilize the Buttknee?

First was weird, could be 2-1 for either guy methinks.

Ninja PD fucked around with this message at 03:53 on May 3, 2014

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

fatherdog posted:

Warren would be a much more effective fighter if his striking defense didn't consist of "gently caress YOU, I'M JOE WARREN"

Joe's in a constant state of learning and then forgetting striking defense.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
That's one way to escape mount, just lift the tiny man off your chest.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Piledriver attempt confirms joe warren as wrestling heel

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I always find it hard to care about Joe Warren's fights because I've never really liked him since that fake tap in Japan but I don't want to see him get murdered because with the beatings he takes it might be literal. This seems like a good fight, but I don't care.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
That was a Joe Warren fight right there

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Being the interim champion in a Bellator division where the champion lost during his reign to a dude in WSOF has to be a lower honor than DREAM Interim Heavyweight champion.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

Being the interim champion in a Bellator division where the champion lost during his reign to a dude in WSOF has to be a lower honor than DREAM Interim Heavyweight champion.

:rolleyes:

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
he's right nothing is lower than dream interim heavyweight champ

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

maffew buildings posted:

he's right nothing is lower than dream interim heavyweight champ

Todd The Dairy Queen Duffee at least made weight for that fight.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Any title Joe Warren holds isn't worth poo poo, because hes terrible

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
what about the title The Baddest Man on the Planet, where he unified the Joe Warren Badness Organisation, Joe Warren Badness Association, and Federation of Joe Warren Badness Bodies belts?

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
lol

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
If you guys don't like the Joe Warren Fight Brand then you must love Joe Warren Fight Productions since he gets the absolute poo poo beaten out of him win or lose.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I can't hate Joe Warren because he beat Kid Yamamoto without knowing how to fight. Then he beat some more people without knowing how to fight while gradually getting beaten to death.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Cooper is out of his fight with a back injury, he says he'll be ready to go in July.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

fatherdog posted:

The last time I saw Kevin Roddy fight he came to the ring with the Price Is Right theme and got choked out in the first round.

my god

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bellator 119 (The one before that PPV nobody will buy!) - May 9, 2014!

Prelims - Bellator.com, Ye Olde Duncan Linke, 7:00 PM ET

• Catchweight (160lbs) - Chad "The Diamond" Freeman vs Behrang "B-Tang" Yousefi
  • Catchweight (130lbs) - Malcolm Gordon vs Chris Kelades
  • Middleweight - Adrian Miles vs Brian "The Professional Predator" Rogers
  • Lightweight - Jason Meisel vs Remy "The Titan" Bussieres
  • Supperweight - Stuart Astin vs Craig "War Dog" Hudson
  • Featherweight - Chris "I NEED AN ADULT" Horodecki vs Marlon "The Gladiator" Sandro

Main Card - Spike TV, 10:00 PM ET

• Supperweight - Raphael "The Silencer" Butler vs Nick "Leatherface" Rossborough
  • Welterweight - Marius "The Whitemare" Zaromskis vs Vaughn "Blud" Anderson
  • Catchweight (160lbs) - John "The Natural" Alessio vs Eric "Little Lee" Wisely
  • Featherweight Finals - Des "The Predator" Green vs Daniel "The Weasel" Weichel

Reasons to watch:

- So many catchweight fights, this is going to be funny
- SUPPERWEIGHT PRELIM AND MAIN CARD FIGHT!!!! :derp::supaburn:
- Marlon Sandro is going to punch a man child and that's going to be fun
- ZAROMSKIS versus a dude who beat up scrubs in China nicknamed "BLUD", neat!
- Green versus Weichel should actually be cool.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Horodecki/Sandro should be funny. Or sad. Also, how is Behrang's nickname not "Gofuq?"

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Wise Learned Man posted:

Horodecki/Sandro should be funny. Or sad.

This would have been a pretty good fight in like 2009

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

This could honestly be the B-League thread title

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Better than Bellator's previous effort of putting on a fight that would have been good in 2005 of Rampage vs Tito

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

LobsterMobster posted:

Better than Bellator's previous effort of putting on a fight that would have been good in 2005 of Rampage vs Tito

Funny, Tito was in TNA back in 2005 too.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
Has anyone seen any kind of advertising for their ppv? It's next Saturday and I haven't seen a single thing outside of a few news stories at the usual places. I figured I'd see a commercial or something.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Has anyone seen any kind of advertising for their ppv? It's next Saturday and I haven't seen a single thing outside of a few news stories at the usual places. I figured I'd see a commercial or something.

I've only seen the Dave and Buster's ad. To another rematch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I've seen ads on the forums for the PPV. That's gotta be buying a whole 1 buy.

Jones vs Teixeira just did 350k buys. There's no way anybody who isn't a hardcore fan of MMA is buying a B-league PPV right now so I think not spending a lot on commercials and such was the smart thing to do. The smarter thing would have been to never do PPV in the first place, but the horse is already out of the barn

• Locked thread