Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
The pack ripped open easily, swims hoping beyond belief that he gets high and then it happened; WARMTH.., The entire length of the body was cudddled, the warmth thats what seperates it in the mind from the others, it was not like before when you get a tingling sensation and relief. He just became envoloped, head to toe, by a complete wellbeing, it was like the body had been so depreived of endorphins that this hit had just reawakened every single feel good chemicals my body had in one beautifull tear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Taff posted:

well done on spending £5 on stickers

Thanks :) It was £5.91, even, according to this conversion calculator. It was £5.91 well spent. Or would have been had I gotten more online codes.

Someone else had bought the two $50 boxes of 50 packs each since my last trip out there, apparently.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I too have discovered One Weird Trick to get more swaps.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

just loving post it does everything need a teaser post

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

"lemme goad these fuckers on about packs" dont be stingy mand I WANT PACKS

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

code does not work

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

Hopefully I've got a few codes here

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Well you see, if you've been mainlining packs and have to wait until the clock runs down for your next fix, but you're still trying to get swaps, you can make the swaps appear immediately instead of waiting for the next time it refreshes on your own by clicking on the open pack button. It'll pop up the notice saying you can't open one yet but it'll also refresh the page and often a swap will appear when it refreshes.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I do not want more packs, I'm already at 65% after like 2 weeks and I do not want this marvelous journey to end...I'll stretch it out for all of eternity, by forever leaving an empty space where the face of Jozy Altidore should rest...

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Now that I think about it though, I think seeing the notice that you can't open a new pack yet over and over again might be too much for you. :ohdear:

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

7 packs for tomorrow, only opened 2 today. its gonna be a great weekend

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

JingleBells posted:

#gotgotneed

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

JingleBells posted:

nice duvet set

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
those are his track pants

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I just swapped Andres Iniesta for Jozy Altidore, so some poor bastard must be pissed I ripped him off.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Sandwolf posted:

I just swapped Andres Iniesta for Jozy Altidore, so some poor bastard must be pissed I ripped him off.

Giving away S'land's superstar for some random Spaniard woah

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Sandwolf posted:

Yeah that dudes gonna be gutted when he see's he got Iniesta

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

got bored, turned on some floyd on the senns and opened another pack. feeling loving great right now

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Nobody wants Sergei Ignashevich. It's my only swap left. Feel sorry for the lad

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Huge mistake. You have no idea of the rush that streams through your body as you carefully rip open a pack, only for a bunch of stickers to come flooding out as if you had found the gates to Heaven itself and all the angels had come to welcome you into their warm abode. You smile as the virtual glue of the stickers gets onto your fingers, you know it's just part of the game and hell, you have learned to enjoy it, the messiness is part of it and actually makes the whole process more rewarding; and then comes the moment as you pressure the sticker into the virtual album and it feels as if it should have been there all along, two parts of a whole coming together as if the sweet embrace of the woman, man or troon you love on a cold Tuesday and at that moment you know you are alive.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

fat greasy puto posted:

The pack ripped open easily, swims hoping beyond belief that he gets high and then it happened; WARMTH.., The entire length of the body was cudddled, the warmth thats what seperates it in the mind from the others, it was not like before when you get a tingling sensation and relief. He just became envoloped, head to toe, by a complete wellbeing, it was like the body had been so depreived of endorphins that this hit had just reawakened every single feel good chemicals my body had in one beautifull tear.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
I loving love fake stickers. I want to start five more accounts and do it all over again and feel the rush of that first pack when you know you won't have a duplicate, no swapsies, not a single samesies or duper.

It's the best feeling in the world.

But let's be honest. Everytime I see a duplicate I know exactly what trade I will set up and constantly refresh to taste that sweet success that is a completed trade. It's magical.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Cool, I just got the fire works and confetti pop up for completing Russia when I'm still missing 3 players.

Oh well free packs are free packs.

chia
Dec 23, 2005
Someone give me an Argentinian I need that loving fan sticker it's the last one :argh:

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
I closed out 4 countries today and now have 6 packs to open before getting my 3 daily packs. I just need to get to 100% and then I can end this chapter of my life.

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

chia posted:

Someone give me an Argentinian I need that loving fan sticker it's the last one :argh:

This but Brazil.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
No one has the Ghana badge :/

Also the England players have loving giant heads

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I forgot to open my packs yesterday because I thought I'd kicked the habit but here I am, thanks to Taffs tip helplessly refreshing the page and waiting for that one special moment...

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Nobody wants Sergei Ignashevich. It's my only swap left. Feel sorry for the lad

nm

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
haven't had a swap in a few minutes now. is it down?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Sickers

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I finished like five pages today but it only gave me two packs.

What the hell, FIFA?

I need those packs!!!

I.. I need them....

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

this is really hosed up from fifa, capitolizing on all of these people. im just feeling in control after a great day of work and i get a loving email from them reminding me i didnt open any packs today

i finished honduras. really feeling down on myself right now

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
this is really putting a wrench into my studying

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

fat greasy puto posted:

this is really hosed up from fifa, capitolizing on all of these people. im just feeling in control after a great day of work and i get a loving email from them reminding me i didnt open any packs today

i finished honduras. really feeling down on myself right now

we're here for you, I myself fell back off the wagon today after a whole 36 hours clean

Big Black Sock
Mar 12, 2007

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ok-9337175.html

Fair or foul?

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
I am so sick of the Greek goalkeeper, I've had like 4, and they're murder to get rid of

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I've got all the stickers I need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pissflaps posted:

I've got all the stickers I need.

That's a bit insensitive don't you think? Some very vulnerable people in this thread and here you are lording it over everyone with your wealth of stickers

• Locked thread