Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Dusseldorf posted:

Wait, how often you you need a reseal your coors lite?

If you are talking about the aluminum bottles, they are great for fishing or camping. I wish more beers came in them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
What are the hits on Abbrederis? Is he dropping because he's on the wrong side of a strong WR class or did people realize that a Wisconsin WR might not be a good idea?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Another second rounder in the fifth.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Roasted Donut posted:

I'm kind of hoping they can nab Roberson or Purifoy later

thoughts on McCullers?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Chris Smith is a good value. Just not sure where he fits in Bradley's defense.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
What the hell is that thing on Jimbo Fisher's head

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Dusseldorf posted:

What are the hits on Abbrederis? Is he dropping because he's on the wrong side of a strong WR class or did people realize that a Wisconsin WR might not be a good idea?

"Not athletic enough." Has a bit of an injury history.

Faltese Malkin
Aug 22, 2005
Georgetown
I don't know when basketball terms starting invading draft day, but I think it's time to stop.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Well done, Caraun!

Dr. Poz
Sep 8, 2003

Dr. Poz just diagnosed you with a serious case of being a pussy. Now get back out there and hit them till you can't remember your kid's name.

Pillbug

JT Jag posted:

Chris Smith is a good value. Just not sure where he fits in Bradley's defense.

He weighed in at around 266lbs at the Senior Bowl so most likely he'll compete for snaps at the LEO.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Dusseldorf posted:

if nothing else, Chiefs should take him and let him play against Roby twice a year

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

sportsgenius86 posted:

thoughts on McCullers?

holy poo poo that is a mountain of a man. i dunno, i think they feel good about NT. McLendon had a real good year and they signed Cam Thomas to swing between nose and DE so anyone they take will be a project

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Sears wants me to buy a tractor to mow 20 square feet of flat suburban lawn

It's important that my tractor be slightly faster than the neighbor's tractors so I can finish mowing my postage stamp in ten seconds instead of twelve.

swizz
Oct 10, 2004

I can recall being broke with some friends in Tennessee and deciding to have a party and being able to afford only two-fifths of a $1.75 bourbon called Two Natural, whose label showed dice coming up 5 and 2. Its taste was memorable. The psychological effect was also notable.
someone draft James Hurst he's actually really good but just got hurt in our bowl game

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Roasted Donut posted:

holy poo poo that is a mountain of a man. i dunno, i think they feel good about NT. McLendon had a real good year and they signed Cam Thomas to swing between nose and DE so anyone they take will be a project

yea I figured the Tuitt selection meant they were pretty well handled inside in their minds but he's so loving big I feel like it's worth the risk.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
drat lache seastrunk still hasn't been taken either

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
a center? eh

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

sportsgenius86 posted:

yea I figured the Tuitt selection meant they were pretty well handled inside in their minds but he's so loving big I feel like it's worth the risk.

yeah getting him or carrethers wouldn't be bad at all, especially since we still have 4 more picks today

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh man gently caress that Texas/ISU fumble they showed.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I'm not happy that the Chiefs pick directly in front of the Bengals. But even if Murray falls to them, they won't pull the trigger.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

@ArmandoSalguero
I am told the Dolphins are looking for a QB now.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Roasted Donut posted:

yeah getting him or carrethers wouldn't be bad at all, especially since we still have 4 more picks today

I have a feeling it'll be Mettenberger at the end of this round if he's still there.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Ozu posted:

@ArmandoSalguero

Trade us Matt Moore so we can have a good starter

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

if mccarron goes undrafted do you think his fiance k-webb will call off the engagement, prompting brent musburger to sweep in and catch her on the rebound?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Kalli posted:

So the Patriots just drafted a tackle from Stanford that majored in aeronautics

Awesome. He can calculate the drag coefficient based on wind and inform Brady he should throw harder on a given day.

I bet he was Brady's call. Soon we will see wings on footballs.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Reynolds makes sense there.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.
My power went out for a couple hours, come back and AJ McCarron is still not picked?

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Parmesan Basil posted:

Trade us Matt Moore so we can have a good starter

I'll trade you a slightly used Glennon

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

pmchem posted:

if mccarron goes undrafted do you think his fiance k-webb will call off the engagement, prompting brent musburger to sweep in and catch her on the rebound?

Manziel already making calls

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ozu posted:

@ArmandoSalguero

Moore seems like a perfectly fine backup, he's still down there isn't he?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Beautiful Ninja posted:

My power went out for a couple hours, come back and AJ McCarron is still not picked?

As well it should be.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

I have a feeling it'll be Mettenberger at the end of this round if he's still there.

Pretty soon people will probably just try to UDFA him to teach him some humility and lottery draft someone they're not gonna hate.

Mughe
Mar 17, 2007

I'll tolerate you until I can replace you.

sportsgenius86 posted:

What? What? No.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lessail posted:

a center? eh

And he was projected as a 'priority free agent' for draft position :haw:

Really though I was reading the nfl.com comparison between him and the next highest rated center (Tyler Larsen), and I like this guy more. We need a new Center, so hopefully the kid works out.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
What are the drug implications of "diluted urine"? I assume weed?

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Yay Ed. Glad someone took him.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Shut up about bloodlines

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Mughe posted:

What? What? No.

get him and winston next year and have an all star rapist qb depth chart

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Dusseldorf posted:

Yeah, trying to cover up weed on a piss test

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BougieBitch
Oct 2, 2013

Basic as hell

Dusseldorf posted:

It really just means you were doing something that made the test inaccurate, probably drinking a lot of water.

• Locked thread