Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

quiet enjoyment posted:

I traded Alvaro Arbeloa for the Australian Badge then I traded Xavi for some Aussie named Lucas Neil and I couldn't be happier.

The only thing better than Lucas Neill not being in the world cup team is the badge being the FFA logo, not the actual badge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

vaginal culture posted:

I haven't opened a single pack

don't start now. if i could go back i would, nowadays all my packs and swaps are gone by 10am and i spend the rest of my day longing

as my good friend Jeff (rip) once told me, "1 is too many and 1000 is never enough"

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I make my own stickers.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Byolante posted:

The only thing better than Lucas Neill not being in the world cup team is the badge being the FFA logo, not the actual badge.

There's nothing better than Lucas Neill not going to the World Cup

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)
I need 47 stickers to complete my book.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

A slow day at work has seen my stack dwindle to 16 stickers. 85% (361/424). 63 to go. So Thursday it is.

CaptainRightful
Jan 11, 2005

We know Jozy is the Most Desired Trade, but who is Least? I got a Tommy Oar duplicate in my first dozen packs and he has never been excepted in any swap yet.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

CaptainRightful posted:

We know Jozy is the Most Desired Trade, but who is Least? I got a Tommy Oar duplicate in my first dozen packs and he has never been excepted in any swap yet.

Lucas Neill surely, not even his mother wants him.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CaptainRightful posted:

I think it's Christian Noboa. I started the day with 60 stickers in my swap pile and I'm down to 2. Both Christian Noboa.

Primpod
Dec 25, 2007

jamming on crusty white

CaptainRightful posted:

Jaime Ayovi of Ecuador. Getting rid of him is a curse. Several times I've been stuck with him as my last sticker to trade after dozens of others have left. It's the opposite of me having needed falcao to complete colombia for about a week now.

Primpod fucked around with this message at 00:43 on May 14, 2014

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm down to two swaps left, one is Dogshit, the other some Iranian dude.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

why wold you want to swap yourself haha

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

fat greasy puto posted:

why wold you want to swap yourself haha

Wow. I hope all your packs turn to dust.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ugh, I don't have any swaps left, ugh.

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
these last hours are the hardest. nothing to swap... nothing to open... no reason to go on, really

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

quiet enjoyment posted:

these last hours are the hardest. nothing to swap... nothing to open... no reason to go on, really

Stay strong, brother. Just a few more hours and you'll be opening those sweet, sweet packs again.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Considering making stickers for the Fully Sick XI Unveiling.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

vaginal culture posted:

Considering making stickers for the Fully Sick XI Unveiling.

I'm chimping out for this, can't wait. Would love to see a bonus Fully poo poo XI with Neymar, Jozy, Cleverley, all of Arsenal etc

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I'm chimping out for this, can't wait. Would love to see a bonus Fully poo poo XI with Neymar, Jozy, Cleverley, all of Arsenal etc

Mmm, I'm thinking about it and liking it

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009

Mean Bean Machine posted:

You shut that mouth about Jozy

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

setting up for a big system time change/10 pack marathon to coincide with the fa cup final. ill be posting a trip report

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

fat greasy puto posted:

setting up for a big system time change/10 pack marathon to coincide with the fa cup final. ill be posting a trip report

Stay strong friend, that's a possible long time waiting without opening any packs

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
I have 15 packs I can't open on top of the 4 I'll receive tomorrow. This is madness

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

fat greasy puto posted:

Be careful brother.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
I'm getting NOWEHERE with this#!

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Set up trades, all external at this point, not within the group.

For your stickers, select three teams AND five individual players. Select teams where you have the most stickers for trade. Then on the receive side do the same thing; select three teams, preferably the teams where you need the most stickers AND five individual player. Do this three times, trying to select different stickers in each of the three groups to maximize the possibilities of trades.

Hopefully this makes some sense.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Stickers? Not for me.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Suqit posted:

Set up trades, all external at this point, not within the group.

For your stickers, select three teams AND five individual players. Select teams where you have the most stickers for trade. Then on the receive side do the same thing; select three teams, preferably the teams where you need the most stickers AND five individual player. Do this three times, trying to select different stickers in each of the three groups to maximize the possibilities of trades.

Hopefully this makes some sense.

oh i had no idea you could do individuals and teams, i'm on it!

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Really funny number tho

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Just finished my album.

When you do, they reward you with a wallpaper. Unfortunately the wallpaper is of the game screen, which is just taunting and has lead to me clicking on the packet button over and over only for nothing to happen.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

I literally only just finished my first page. I'm lagging behind

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Is there a group left with need for someone who is serious about stickers?

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Dudley posted:

I believe Pissflaps has space in his group.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

That group will never finish above 5th with him in charge.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Good lad

I'm 95% complete with 18 packs left which I can't open until later.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Dudley posted:

I'm serious as hell about stickers but I'm also not in a group

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
okay we're in business thanks to suqit's guidance, I got up to 65% complete in a couple of minutes and i now have packs i can't open for the first time in ages!

also, in a very strange quirk of fate, once i'd opened all new packs this happened again:

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Dudley posted:

Mopzig hasn't opened a pack in weeks, I can kick him and add you if you like. Most people are near the end of their albums though which means there's a ton of trades available but they'll probably stop playing in a couple of days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Nearly done, anticipated completion this weekend. May start a new one then

• Locked thread