Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cathair
Jan 7, 2008
The hell? If you hate the heels, then you're either eating some really lovely bread- in which case I feel for you, you're missing out on the excellent experience that is good bread- or else you're just so spoiled that I feel the urge to bully you far more mercilessly than the Ba-tokira guy.

vvvv Aw yeah, this guy knows what's up. Partial to vegetable beef soup w/ bread heel, myself. vvvv

Cathair has a new favorite as of 11:29 on May 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J. Alfred Prufrock
Sep 9, 2008
You bitches need to learn to enjoy some soup. Bread heels are the perfect compliment to a big bowl of pea or chicken or ham + bean.

Cathair posted:

or else you're just so spoiled that I feel the urge to bully you far more mercilessly than the Ba-tokira guy.
Or this. Anybody who tosses the bread heel deserves a swift kick to their whiny little oval office.

J. Alfred Prufrock has a new favorite as of 11:25 on May 15, 2014

twosideddice
Jan 7, 2009

J. Alfred Prufrock posted:

You bitches need to learn to enjoy some soup. Bread heels are the perfect compliment to a big bowl of pea or chicken or ham + bean.
Or this. Anybody who tosses the bread heel deserves a swift kick to their whiny little oval office.

Before this gets a bit too GWS I gotta throw my support behind loaf ends for soup. Super absorbent and keeps it's tensile strength for superior broth enjoyment!

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Ccs posted:

So this just collects the best of pages? Is there a place that has all the pages chronologically online? There's a tumblr, but it's just a mish mash of random pages and photos of the book at different stores.

Believe me, I've tried to find something like that and I think this book is as close as you're gonna get at the moment. Maybe when it's more fleshed out we'll be able to read it properly, but right now I'm pretty sure they don't have enough material to string together anything cohesive yet.

Product Description posted:

It would take 768 artists, each contributing five pages, to redraw the full six volumes of Katsuhiro Otomo’s masterwork.

Product Description posted:

exhibition book collecting 80 pages from the Bartkira project as well as a 16 page full color gallery section.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

A food derail in PYF? What will goons think of next!

("No way! ... And I don't care if it followed you home!")

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Krowley posted:

Sad part is there straight up is a dude covered in lightsabers in one of the yuuzhan vong war books. Those books are bad and the one good thing to come out of making the whole EU noncannon.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

like watching the most beautiful ballerina on the best stage

Krowley posted:

("No way! ... And I don't care if it followed you home!")

M is great.

First panel: "Hi." Third panel: "HI!" "Eh hi hi hi..." Fourth panel: "Want a bag?" "Yes please thank you so much you nice nice lady."

"What's the deal with religion and homosexuality? Most natural thing in the world." "There's plenty of homosexual animals: elephants, dolphins, hummingbirds, moths and penguins... - just to name a few." "Speaking of penguins, if God hates gays, why did he create male and female penguins completely the same? Just for giggles?" Last panel: "Judgement day:"

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Haruharuharuko posted:

Sad part is there straight up is a dude covered in lightsabers in one of the yuuzhan vong war books. Those books are bad and the one good thing to come out of making the whole EU noncannon.
He had kneesabers. It's the dumbest poo poo ever.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Buttersafe, 2014-05-15.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

:siren:PBF UPDATED!:siren:

The mom's face in the last panel gets me

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

zoomdog posted:

:siren:PBF UPDATED!:siren:

The mom's face in the last panel gets me

Mom seems to have gotten a bit slimmer, too.

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

MrGreenShirt posted:

Found a bunch on Rebloggy. This poo poo is fantastic!

Does this comic exist without having to separate the images?

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Krowley posted:

Apparently a bunch of people are gay for heels? I would expect this from a wrestling thread, but not in here.

Thanks for putting everything back on track, Krowley.

Anyone have an interest in The Parking Lot Is Full? I collected them religiously as they were released, and now I'm glad because it's dead and the fan 'site is not entirely inclusive of the originally presented comics. (I also have a few printed out, because y'know, it was the 90s?)

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

He had kneesabers. It's the dumbest poo poo ever.

Penissaber :colbert:

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Anyone have an interest in The Parking Lot Is Full? I collected them religiously as they were released, and now I'm glad because it's dead and the fan 'site is not entirely inclusive of the originally presented comics. (I also have a few printed out, because y'know, it was the 90s?)

Sorry you had to find out this way.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

There was a webcomic I used to read about a Jason Vorhees serial killer just looking for love and trying to get by in this crazy world. Can't remember what it was called. Chainsaw something?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Lotish posted:

There was a webcomic I used to read about a Jason Vorhees serial killer just looking for love and trying to get by in this crazy world. Can't remember what it was called. Chainsaw something?

Chopping Block or something like that

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

Screw you Ronnie, I actually like Canada Dry. :colbert:

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Calaveron posted:

Chopping Block or something like that

Yup, that's it, and it's awesome.

e:
I hit random twice and this gem came out:

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

Kheldragar posted:

Screw you Ronnie, I actually like Canada Dry. :colbert:

Surely you mean that you like Canada Dry ginger ale, not club soda. No one likes plain club soda.

No one.

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Hell of a book. It's about bunnies!

Suicide Sam E. posted:

I'd definitely download a copy if you put them up somewhere! I have a complete (as far as I know) collection of Bear & Kitten that I'd also be willing to share.

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

Ishamael posted:

Surely you mean that you like Canada Dry ginger ale, not club soda. No one likes plain club soda.

No one.

Yes. I mean Ginger ale. :negative:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ishamael posted:

No one likes plain club soda.

No one.

I'm yer monstah.

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!

Ishamael posted:

No one.

Is club soda what you crazy yanks call carbonated water? Because I like fizzy water.

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

Phy posted:

I'm yer monstah.

Daktar posted:

Is club soda what you crazy yanks call carbonated water? Because I like fizzy water.

You crazy bastards.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Love this one

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Every time you fuckers get together and defecate 60 replies in a day I think it's because the pictures for sad children person finally went on a rampage, but they never do.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

Daktar posted:

Club Soda actually contains mineral additives, whereas "carbonated water" usually does not. I find Club Soda to be unpleasant, while I quite enjoy drinking carbonated water.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Daktar posted:

I'm pretty sure the thing you're thinking of is called seltzer water around here.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
it's called club coke y'all

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

it's called club cokesparkling water y'all

I don't really care what it's called but I know I hate it.

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

Daktar posted:

Club soda tastes nothing like carbonated water. Even though that's pretty much what it is.

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Just toast them.

Also that's why you want to eat real bread over rubbery packaged one.

The end piece of a real fresh bread is just delicious.
This. In fact, in a good baguette, the end pieces are sometimes the best pieces.

I've always liked the subtle humour in PBF.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
Club soda is carbonated water with sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) added. For gently caress's sake.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Rollersnake posted:

Club soda is carbonated water with sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) added. For gently caress's sake.
Kind of a strange reason, but ok.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

I like to drink tap-water. It's tasty and refreshing.

Here's a comic page where Donald Duck murders Goofy in cold blood.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
If Donny doesn't tie him up in chicken wire first, the bones are just gonna float up to the surface.

There are 195 more of these, and I know you're going to want to read them!

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Just toast them.

Also that's why you want to eat real bread over rubbery packaged one.

The end piece of a real fresh bread is just delicious.

Daktar posted:

ITT we give up discussing hilarious and bizarre web comics and instead begin seeking the perfect combination of bread heels and carbonated waters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aximus
Aug 18, 2010
Haven't really seen any love for Dr. Mcninja. I love Dr. McNinja!

• Locked thread