Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

human being Guy posted:

GG Hekk, that was intense. I can't wait for our other 5 matches!

Cards win on walk off 3 run HR in bottom of the 11th. it was 0-0 until that point. :lol:

Yeah that was a really good game. I slipped up in the 11th or I think I could have kept going. My hitting isn't great but I don't pitch too bad. Still working on the timing thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Grav, you still want to go tonight?

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
I got home early if anyone wants a go in about 15 minutes.

Graviolies
Mar 23, 2004

jabro posted:

Grav, you still want to go tonight?

I can get one in sure! I'll hop on mlb now

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

SAMB0 posted:

Orioles have BOS, DET, NYY, TB, TOR. Sent you all friend requests if we werent friends already.

Any of you around to play? Got time for 1 or 2?

december
Sep 28, 2001
Phillies (bensonc on PSN) are available for a game. I don't care if it's franchise rated or not.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Graviolies posted:

I can get one in sure! I'll hop on mlb now

Getting on now.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

SAMB0 posted:

Any of you around to play? Got time for 1 or 2?

Sure I can do a quick one, I'll be on in a sec

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

Monicro posted:

Sure I can do a quick one, I'll be on in a sec

Ok!Give me 5 to finish this fifa gae.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I can get a game in if anybody needs the Mets.

E: ATL, CIN, WSH, SF

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 05:00 on May 16, 2014

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
This is my first ever online MLB game since MVP 05. Go easy on me!!

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
drat December that was a close game. I was certain the game was over after I floated that splitter you hit for a 2 run homer. My fielding is horrible, I had 2 errors and probably should have had more that game.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Me and Jingleheimer just finished our first game and its still saying in progress, does that mean it errored out? I won 4-1 you can confirm with Jingleheimer if it needs to be resolved by Dave.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Davecrazy, it isn't showing up as recorded for me right now, so just in case is doesn't record, the Indians just beat the White Sox 4-1.

Also, the White Sox are available right now if the Twins, Royals, Rockies, or Red Sox want to play.

E: ^^^what he said. Not even showing up for me as in progress though, on my end it's as if we never even played.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

This game is stupid

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

Monicro posted:

This game is stupid

Good game!!

On my go ahead single, on my screen my runner was on first. Then announcers said "And he's out!! that's the inning". Was weird. Fun though!

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

I'm actually really happy Jones dingered, idk what happened on your end but to me the game froze on the Zobrist triple and thats why I TOOTblanned, getting screwed out of what would have been the tying run like that would've been hella frustrating

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
For those of you lucky folks that have to play the Royals, I'll be online to provide you your wins late tomorrow night and all weekend probably.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Rad Valtar posted:

Me and Jingleheimer just finished our first game and its still saying in progress, does that mean it errored out? I won 4-1 you can confirm with Jingleheimer if it needs to be resolved by Dave.

Should be fixed.

It really sucks how player stats are going to be basically meaningless because the online back end is so loving broken its not recording games properly.

BTW, here's what they said back in April about the buggy fielding animations.

quote:

Comment posted Apr 17, 2014 5:03 pm PDT by Developer
We have been closely monitoring community feedback to online play. We recognize that users are having issues and are moving quickly to analyze and address. This year, we strove revamp our online gameplay from the ground up. The goal was to provide 100% parity with the feel and input response of our offline gameplay. As a result of this overhaul and our emphasis on a minimal latency experience, a number of visual anomalies and issues of synchronization have manifested that we are actively identifying and working to resolve. We can assure you that our highly anticipated PlayStation 4 debut will benefit from many of our immediate learnings and fixes from day one. We will keep you posted on the progress of online gameplay and appreciate your understanding and continued support as work to bring it to the level of quality we expect from every feature we release.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 23:21 on May 16, 2014

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

What do they consider day one because any of that poo poo has not happened yet?

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

jabro posted:

What do they consider day one because any of that poo poo has not happened yet?

It means it was worse before.

EDIT: I will be online around 9:30 Eastern if anyone who needs to beat up on the Yankees wants to play.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Twins won't be available til Sunday-Tuesday, during which time I'll have a ton of free time to provide wins.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
I'll be home in about 30 minutes if anyone wants a game against the Indians.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Anybody around and want to play the Mets?

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I am in LA all weekend. The Reds won't be available to play until Sunday evening.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Hekk posted:

I am in LA all weekend. The Reds won't be available to play until Sunday evening.

Wanna play a few (2-3 games) on Sunday? We have 5 more to go this season, let's knock a few out!

e: If you only have time for 1 thats cool too ;).

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

human being Guy posted:

Wanna play a few (2-3 games) on Sunday? We have 5 more to go this season, let's knock a few out!

e: If you only have time for 1 thats cool too ;).

Yeah we can play a few games Sunday evening. I will message you as soon as I get back.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Should be around tonight, need to relax and play some Show. If anyone needs to play the Cubs let me know.

vvvvvvvvvvvvv
I'll be on at 9

Popete fucked around with this message at 02:12 on May 18, 2014

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Popete posted:

Should be around tonight, need to relax and play some Show. If anyone needs to play the Cubs let me know.

I should be on around 9 your time if you're still around.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

I'll be on all night if WSH/NYM/MIL want to continue our series. Gattis is warming up... :twisted:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

ForbiddenWonder posted:

I'll be on all night if WSH/NYM/MIL want to continue our series. Gattis is warming up... :twisted:

I might be around in like an hour or so.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

If anyone has a game against the Dodgers I'll be on for 2-3 hours. (xtraxisx) If you want to play a non-league game that's fine too.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I can play now.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Me (Royals) and Iamtehgreatest (Tigers) played a game 2-2 into the bottom of the 11th. His game crashed and it wouldn't let us get back into it. We did a HR Derby to decide and he smoked me, is there a way to populate that?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

belt posted:

Me (Royals) and Iamtehgreatest (Tigers) played a game 2-2 into the bottom of the 11th. His game crashed and it wouldn't let us get back into it. We did a HR Derby to decide and he smoked me, is there a way to populate that?

Yeah I can give him the win. I hope they attempt to fix this poo poo.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

If anyone wants to play the tigers I'm on tonight

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Braves hand the Mets their first loss in the bottom of the 9th! Awesome game, it got quite tense at points.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Still no idea how Granderson misplayed that fly ball in the 9th. Defence killed me. I think Tejada might get the bench even against lefties.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Hekk, I had to run for a while but I should be back around 9 EST if you want to get some in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Please give december/bensonc/phillies the win for game 2 in our series. My game crashed/errored out I think in the 6th or something and he was leading 3-0 with a no hitter so I'll just concede.

Speaking of I'm not sure if I'll be able to complete this, online is really a mess with my my already limited internet. My hitting in that last game was atrocious and my timing was really badly off. Pitches would also just randomly appear in the strike zone when they started way way outside (think snapping into the zone suddenly). I'll try some more but the hitting is really frustrating.

Popete fucked around with this message at 23:52 on May 18, 2014

• Locked thread