Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Ah yes

http://imgur.com/a/APaNh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

Coming into contact with people like Boyko remind me that there are entire sectors of employment that produce nothing and that are based solely on knowledge of buzzwords and jargon. That bums me out pretty hard.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Ray and Shirley posted:

Coming into contact with people like Boyko remind me that there are entire sectors of employment that produce nothing and that are based solely on knowledge of buzzwords and jargon. That bums me out pretty hard.

I know, I feel like I'm missing out.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

His face is like three times wider than it should be, how does that even work :psyduck:

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

LGD posted:

I know, I feel like I'm missing out.

Imagine the goon attack ads a ten million dollar SuperPAC would fund

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Man this is putting the legit Texas democrats to even more shame.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Is the leading candidate in the Democratic primary for Senator still a Larouchian?

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

I saw the thread yesterday and didn't check it out thinking it'd be the usual D&D discussion. But holy poo poo, 5. :munch:

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

rscott posted:

Is the leading candidate in the Democratic primary for Senator still a Larouchian?

If by leading you mean got left than half the votes that the establishment candidate did then yes.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
He talks exactly how I imagined, like exactly. Vague speech impediment and all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBxm-LcQyt0

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

He's not real there is no way

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
brian boyko was created in a secret google lab by printing out and liquefying every reddit post then pouring the mix into a garbage bag

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

This

is going to replace itshappening.gif

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hes pretty much a character from the office but real

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Oh my loving god

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

pictured: a social media expert

Vulich the Subtle
Nov 25, 2012

Paul is unimpressed by the glories of the Host.
does this mean Dragostea Din Tei is relevant again

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Holy poo poo, the only thing that would have made this video better would be random nerds in full D&D costumes role playing in the background while he walked through the store reading his script.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

lol, this is superb

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

This man's life is art. It's one big performance piece of "Wasting life as optimally as possible"

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

RPG and Larper Civil Rights is a very important issue you guys.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
I hope someone saves a copy of that green screen debacle he posted before it is taken down. That is gold and no one should be deprived of watching that.

I'd like that same video but remove his voice and dub it with "I Like to Move it.."

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

lol

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

"Pro".

Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

WINDOWS 98 BEAT HIS FRIEND WITH A SHOVEL
Did we determine if this guy was actually on the clock when he social-media-professionaled us? or does he get (D)CTO credit for putting a website together for free, and is on his own time?
I'm quite curious how this scam is working out for the 3rd layer of the pyramid.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Slo-Tek posted:

Did we determine if this guy was actually on the clock when he social-media-professionaled us? or does he get (D)CTO credit for putting a website together for free, and is on his own time?
I'm quite curious how this scam is working out for the 3rd layer of the pyramid.

im betting his :10bux: was from the million dollars they just scammed from reddit

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.

These would be so poignant and sad if I hadn't just died from laughing at them

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the actual mayonnaise campaign is p ridiculous itself

“Yes, we want to spend big money, to end the influence of big money,” Lessig said in his fundraising video. “Ironic. I get it. But embrace the irony—because with enough of us, we can easily build a super PAC bigger and more effective than the super PACs of the billionaires. So please help us. Pledge.”

“He wants 50 patriotic billionaires to pony up $20 million to $40 million each (provided their fellow tycoons do the same),” Miller wrote a year ago, championing an earlier version of the money bomb. “Toss in contributions from less well-heeled folks who believe in the cause. Presto: You have a $1 billion to $2 billion war chest devoted to making grassroots public funding of campaigns a viable path to office.”

guys we have to stop billionaires influencing politics, hopefully we can get 50 billionaires on our side

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If he was on the clock Austin may drown in flop sweat during his next progress report

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Slo-Tek posted:

Did we determine if this guy was actually on the clock when he social-media-professionaled us?
Depends. Did he bring you a pitcher of beer and a Powerpoint presentation about Aspberger's?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

What's even funnier is the district he was running for is like one of the most staid, conservative districts in the state.

I mean, it's actually not funnier than a literal aspergers brony begging for money on SA but whoops! he did everything online under his irl name, but it is pretty droll.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

This is all I can think

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

His face is like three times wider than it should be, how does that even work :psyduck:

I'm only just starting my journey into animation, but I can tell you there are certain standards for how wide a face should be. Typically, in "realistic" animation, it is 0.9 heads wide. As you can see from this episode of My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic, however, Pinky Pie has a more stylized face that is 2 heads wide.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

dear op, in case you were wondering what's really wrong with america and politics, I will explain it: its u

...Haha, no seriously, that made me legit angry. The OP is like a nightmarish mash-up of privilege and ham.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
how is this real? How can any of this be real?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"
Are D&D players being savagely beaten by the cops, extorted from, and forced to give gritty, cheetos-roughened blowjobs in the back of squadcars?

• Locked thread