Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

Shakugan posted:

In this particular instance, if you hadn't been spoiled that it was a final 2, it would be a massive surprise. One that is now ruined for anyone who reads this thread.

I'm not trying to get catty about this but over the past 2-3 pages I am not the first person to mention this. There is even a tweet about Jeff Freaking Probst confirming it. Get over yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

Bjay9 posted:

I'm not trying to get catty about this but over the past 2-3 pages I am not the first person to mention this. There is even a tweet about Jeff Freaking Probst confirming it. Get over yourself.

Read my post again. I was using the collective you (which is why my post says "if you hadn't been spoiled" rather than "if you hadn't spoiled"). I was not referring to you, the poster Bjay9, specifically. Not every post on the internet is attacking you. Get over yourself (zing!).

I was agreeing with a previous poster that the tweet from Jeff should have been spoiler tagged, and disagreeing with you that it is in fact something worthy of being spoiler tagged. It's not a "rule clarification" as someone mentioned, it's a variable that changes in the game that is clearly supposed to be a surprise to both viewers and players.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

It's 100% a rule clarification and you are 100% wrong hth
see also:

Jeff tweeting about it
this preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJv1WEY4b_U

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists
I read your post wrong and I apologize. :downs:

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Since there is a tie at the final tribal council in this season the final 2 both get a million dollars.

Just clarifying the rules guys v:)v

Not an actual spoiler, but I agree that announcing to the thread that there is a final 2 is a spoiler, not just a rule clarification

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

It's 100% a rule clarification and you are 100% wrong hth
see also:

Jeff tweeting about it
this preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJv1WEY4b_U

Tweets from production about something that happens in the future that can't be known with certainty from what we've seen: spoiler. Literal next episode preview: obviously a spoiler (since it spoils an unaired episode and all). It might be a rule clarification, but it's also a spoiler.

Let's say next season I tell you that each episode a new idol with different powers is going to be introduced, and I tell you what those powers are. Then every episode, you know this is going to happen. You know that there's suddenly the potential for plays to be made with these new idols. Instead of being surprised by these new idols and the possibilities they introduce into the game, you already knew that these were possibilities. You've been spoiled. But hey, it's just rule clarification :downs:

quote:

I read your post wrong and I apologize.

and I for replying in the same tone.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
4.5 votes to each. they literally cut trish in half and everybody gets some of her bones

In happier news, let's get ready for a final tribal council by watching old awesome jury questions/answers/apology-demands: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8hbJAirWUc

I'm mad that they cut out Lisa's response to Penner because his statement was rude and unnecessary and she really put him in his place for it.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Shakugan posted:

Tweets from production about something that happens in the future that can't be known with certainty from what we've seen: spoiler. Literal next episode preview: obviously a spoiler (since it spoils an unaired episode and all). It might be a rule clarification, but it's also a spoiler.

Let's say next season I tell you that each episode a new idol with different powers is going to be introduced, and I tell you what those powers are. Then every episode, you know this is going to happen. You know that there's suddenly the potential for plays to be made with these new idols. Instead of being surprised by these new idols and the possibilities they introduce into the game, you already knew that these were possibilities. You've been spoiled. But hey, it's just rule clarification :downs:

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

The absolute best part of every survivor thread: the unbelievable freaking out posters do about the most innocuous of "spoilers"

Protip: a rules clarification is not a spoiler

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes
Since I was the one who posted that pic, I guess I should say that I posted something similar to that 3-4 pages ago (basically it was the web promo that said there would be 3 tribal councils during the finale), but I spoilered the speculation that it would be a F2 since I knew some people don't even watch the previews because they consider that spoilers. However everyone else just dropped the spoiler tag and started straight up talking about a F2 so I figured that it was out in the open anyway if you're reading the thread, so I didn't try to hide that Gordon Holmes tweet.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

JesusSinfulHands posted:

Since I was the one who posted that pic, I guess I should say that I posted something similar to that 3-4 pages ago (basically it was the web promo that said there would be 3 tribal councils during the finale), but I spoilered the speculation that it would be a F2 since I knew some people don't even watch the previews because they consider that spoilers. However everyone else just dropped the spoiler tag and started straight up talking about a F2 so I figured that it was out in the open anyway if you're reading the thread, so I didn't try to hide that Gordon Holmes tweet.

Since it was in response to me, let me be clear, I really, really don't care at all that F2 was "spoiled" for me. Other than there's no possible way there's an interesting final 2 for this season because the winner will be obvious.

I don't watch the show until the next night so I also don't read the 800 posts leading up to it. I also don't have cable so I don't see commercials or previews. v:shobon:v

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Just want to say if you dislike Cochran for whatever reason you should give this week's RHAP a chance - it completely turned me around on him. I went in thinking his self-deprecation is just an act and (unfairly) resenting how perfectly everything worked out for him in Caramoan but he seems really (neurotically) self-aware and still happy to geek out about Survivor. Am glad to hear things are working out for him (The Millers still sucks though)

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Shakugan posted:

I mean, that kind of literally happened this season on a smaller scale with the Tyler Perry idol.

Poque posted:

I'm mad that they cut out Lisa's response to Penner because his statement was rude and unnecessary and she really put him in his place for it.

Yeah, I know Penner is beloved here and I thought he was pretty funny in his first two seasons, but he was totally unbearable in Philippines and I think that may be my least favorite "bitter jury" moment. It's especially terrible when you consider he has more than twice as many IMDB credits as Lisa!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Poque posted:

they were pretty cold to her. Contrasted to Tasha, who got a SUPER warm welcome, they weren't really that happy to see her. Plus she said something about how it was a relief to be out of the game and LJ/Jeremiah gave catty interviews about how they'd give anything to be back in.

She was great in her Ponderosa video. Very likable and fun to listen to. Where was that all game?

Mercaptopropyl
Sep 16, 2006

I can be framed easier than Whistler's Mother
It blows my mind that people think it's a spoiler to find out there's a Final 2 instead of 3. Especially when the finale is the only episode left.

If you had told me before this season started that there was a Final 2 it wouldn't have spoiled anything. It's completely different than knowing someone is voted out early or that they make it really far.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I agree. Final two is the context in which all speculation has to be done. Without knowing that, everything we post this week is pointless.

Have we exhausted all the reasonable scenarios in which both Tony and Spencer might be there?

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

blue squares posted:

Have we exhausted all the reasonable scenarios in which both Tony and Spencer might be there?

Woo falls out of a tree again but lands directly on Kass and they both get medivaced?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Spencer wins immunity at 4, tony idol gambit works and woo goes home. Then tony wins immunity and kass makes him so mad in an attempt to #chaoskass spencer into the finals that he loses all reason and votes her out.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Aerox posted:

Woo falls out of a tree again but lands directly on Kass and they both get medivaced?

Considering we were specifically promised three tribal councils in the finale in one of the ads, this is unlikely.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
nevermind

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Poque posted:

Spencer wins immunity at 4, tony idol gambit works and woo goes home. Then tony wins immunity and kass makes him so mad in an attempt to #chaoskass spencer into the finals that he loses all reason and votes her out.

This or some kind of Woo/Kass murder suicide is the only way we get an interesting final 2.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Kass is bad at Survivor but good at TV.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Very much concerned this season is going to poo poo the bed in the final episode and we'll get a Woo/Kass final two. Spencer is in the Cesternino/Fairplay spot where a potential goatnapping at final three could easily happen. I don't think I can handle a summer of revisionist history where every terrible move Kass has made is painted as brilliant because "hurf blurf she won" after stumbling rear end backward into the final.

Kass is in the Pearl Islands Sandra/Amazon Jenna Morasca position. :barf:

Of course I get this way every season and Tyson/Cochran won, so there's no need to worry right? Right? :unsmith:

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Watching seasons backwards. I thought coach was an ok dude before tokencheese. Jesus. He may be the single most pretentious person on earth.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Met posted:

She was great in her Ponderosa video. Very likable and fun to listen to. Where was that all game?

probably on the cutting room floor

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

BGrifter posted:

Very much concerned this season is going to poo poo the bed in the final episode and we'll get a Woo/Kass final two. Spencer is in the Cesternino/Fairplay spot where a potential goatnapping at final three could easily happen. I don't think I can handle a summer of revisionist history where every terrible move Kass has made is painted as brilliant because "hurf blurf she won" after stumbling rear end backward into the final.

Of course I get this way every season and Tyson/Cochran won, so there's no need to worry right? Right? :unsmith:

If Kass wins, she'll be (IIRC) the first Survivor to win after having flipped while in the swing position at the merge, which obviously would make her the best player to have played the game and worthy of a spot on Survivor 30: Legends.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

BGrifter posted:

Comparing Kass to Sandra is insane. Sandra was a master strategist with a horrifically strong social game, which she proved more than once; Kass seems to kind of just do whatever the hell pops into her bird brain.

Your doomsday final 2 could happen, but I doubt it, and even if it did, I don't think a Kass win would result in people revising what they think of her. She would be yet another in a long line of undeserving winners and this season would go down as ultimately disappointing.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

Poque posted:

4.5 votes to each. they literally cut trish in half and everybody gets some of her bones

In happier news, let's get ready for a final tribal council by watching old awesome jury questions/answers/apology-demands: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8hbJAirWUc

Man, I can understand why people thought Penner was being mean, but the way he went gently caress ALL Y'ALL to all three finalists was hilarious. And he still made the right choice. Skupin and Lisa both badly deserved to lose for letting Denise get to the finals with them. They had a golden opportunity to drag the goatiest of goats along, and they didn't take it because BLUH BLUH BLUH SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE HERE.

Speaking of, Abi Maria is a mandatory inclusion if Heroes v. Villains 2 happens. Of course, it needs to be all people who weren't in Heroes v. Villains 1. I would say no third or fourth time players, but I think that might be limiting. Here's a list of people I'd like to see back, from the seasons I've seen.

Matty (Gabon)- Hero
Erinn (Tocantins) - Hero
Marty (Nicaragua) - Hero
Taj (Tocantins) - Hero
Eliza (Vanuatu, FvF1) - Hero
RC (Philippines) - Hero?
Abi-Maria (Phillipines) - Villain
Malcolm (Phillipines) - Hero
Tony (Cagayan) - Villain
Kass (Cagayan) - Villain
Tasha (Cagayan) - Hero
DAVE BALL (Samoa) - Hero
Genre Bear (China) - Villain

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Spatula City posted:

Matty (Gabon)- Hero
Erinn (Tocantins) - Hero
Marty (Nicaragua) - Hero
Taj (Tocantins) - Hero
Eliza (Vanuatu, FvF1) - Hero
RC (Philippines) - Hero?
Abi-Maria (Phillipines) - Villain
Malcolm (Phillipines) - Hero
Tony (Cagayan) - Villain
Kass (Cagayan) - Villain
Tasha (Cagayan) - Hero
DAVE BALL (Samoa) - Hero
Genre Bear (China) - Villain

Matty: okay.

Erinn: Villain. Betrayed her tribe (even if they didn't like her. Wah.)

Marty: Villain. Just...that kinda guy.

Taj: I don't get all the love, honestly. She strikes me as a poor man's Cirie.

Eliza: Villain. Nobody likes her on the island, like, ever.

RC: NO GOD NO :stonk:

Abi-Maria: okay.

Malcolm: didn't impress me with his second go. I'd also be wary of him ushering in the next generation of Survivor royalty.

Tony: okay, good.

Kass: No. NO. She'd be a great first boot, but I wouldn't want to risk that not happening.

Tasha: yep.

DAVE BALL: YES.

Genre Bear: ehhhhhhhhhhh okay.

I'd add:

Heroes
---
Michelle(Fiji)
Peih-Gee(China)
Alexis(Micronesia)
Kenny(Gabon)
Grant(RI)
Sabrina(One World)
Carter(Philippines)

Villains
---
Alex(Fiji)
Natalie(Micronesia)
JEFF KENT(Philippines)
Reynold(Caramoan)

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

IRQ posted:

Comparing Kass to Sandra is insane. Sandra was a master strategist with a horrifically strong social game, which she proved more than once; Kass seems to kind of just do whatever the hell pops into her bird brain.

Wasn't attempting to compare them as players at all, just the circumstances at final three. Sandra did an excellent job of stealing Fairplay's goat and with her the win in Pearl Islands. (Similarly Jenna stole Cesternino's goat at F3 and won)

Hopefully Woo or Kass will go first so I can relax knowing someone competent will win and just enjoy the show.

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
A recap of Kass's "every terrible move":

-Voting out Garrett succeeded in its goal of surviving the Brains tribe with the additional benefit of going into the next portion of the game with 2 close allies (something Garrett may not have been).
-Flipping at the merge succeeded in its goal of regaining some control of her fate in the game which she felt she had lost, eliminating some big threats to win the game (like Tasha), and the ensuing chaos resulted in a bunch of idols being flushed and wasted.
-Correctly read Spencer's idol play and changed the vote of her alliance to Jeremiah.
-Sufficiently ruffled Tony's feathers in the past two episodes to get one of his close allies to turn on him, and making him lose his cool in front of the jury.

You can say "she got lucky those bad moves worked out!!" but luck is still a pretty big part of the game. Tony also got drat lucky he picked the right rock at the auction and that Tasha was waiting for one last item that never appeared. People were saying the flip at the merge meant she was crazy because she would be the first person out of her alliance-- yet three people from her alliance are gone now, and she's still here. It was a calculated risk, riding on the (correct) belief that her leaving at #6 in this new alliance was not a foregone conclusion due to the large number of aggressive players left in the game.

The only bad consequences of her actions are the obvious jury problems-- but if she does miraculously pull out a win, then I guess her jury management isn't as poor as people think? In my mind that's a great ending to the season, I don't know how people could think the opposite.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

People constantly compare this game to chess, which is stupid because that game has perfect knowledge, there's nothing unknowable about the playing field of chess, only what the opposing player will do (which is planned for)

Every loss is directly attributable to your own actions because at no point in chess do you ever have imperfect knowledge nor can you be "screwed" by a board due to luck, the pieces are always in the same place every time

Survivor is poker, which a game based around imperfect knowledge. As such it's, one, luck reliant and two, you cannot judge a players moves by whether or not they succeed, and as A matter of fact if you do you show how little you truly understand the game

Saying Kass is a good player because her moves have been successful is like saying JT's idol gift in HvV was one of the worst moves ever because it wasn't. It shows a fundamental misunderstanding that moves can be right or wrong separate from if they succeed or not and additionally how big of an influence luck has on the game, which is fairly significant-although much like in poker bad luck can be mitigated if you're good enough

Kass is a player who goes all in every round preflop regardless of her hand. She is a terrible, awful player even if she has won-or more accurately, not lost- and of those hands, and arguing that well she's still here so she's doing something right is just as dumb as saying everyone who makes the final table at a poker tournament deserves to be there over everyone else when some terrible players have straight up lucked into that table many, many times before

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

People constantly compare this game to chess, which is stupid because that game has perfect knowledge, there's nothing unknowable about the playing field of chess, only what the opposing player will do (which is planned for)

Every loss is directly attributable to your own actions because at no point in chess do you ever have imperfect knowledge nor can you be "screwed" by a board due to luck, the pieces are always in the same place every time

Survivor is poker, which a game based around imperfect knowledge. As such it's, one, luck reliant and two, you cannot judge a players moves by whether or not they succeed, and as A matter of fact if you do you show how little you truly understand the game

Saying Kass is a good player because her moves have been successful is like saying JT's idol gift in HvV was one of the worst moves ever because it wasn't. It shows a fundamental misunderstanding that moves can be right or wrong separate from if they succeed or not and additionally how big of an influence luck has on the game, which is fairly significant-although much like in poker bad luck can be mitigated if you're good enough

Kass is a player who goes all in every round preflop regardless of her hand. She is a terrible, awful player even if she has won-or more accurately, not lost- and of those hands, and arguing that well she's still here so she's doing something right is just as dumb as saying everyone who makes the final table at a poker tournament deserves to be there over everyone else when some terrible players have straight up lucked into that table many, many times before

With poker you can go back and crunch the numbers and get a good idea of whether a bet makes sense probabilistically-- in this game, it's much more ambiguous. The Final 11 consisted of a number of big players willing to make bold, unpredictable moves, with as many as 4 Idols floating around, one of which has unknowable superpowers. If I'm Kass at the Final 11, I'm thinking any long-term planning and probability-weighing is a fool's errand, and am much more worried about the short-term which is exactly what she did. This is doubly so if I have reason to believe that people within my own alliance are actively working against me, and if my closest allies are two smart, social challenge beasts who will easily sweep the jury if the get to the Final 3.

Regardless of whether it works out or not, I'm still not convinced it was an unambiguously good or bad move. But I also feel the same about most big moves in the game.

Orange Sunshine
May 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

mancalamania posted:

-Voting out Garrett succeeded in its goal of surviving the Brains tribe with the additional benefit of going into the next portion of the game with 2 close allies (something Garrett may not have been).
-Flipping at the merge succeeded in its goal of regaining some control of her fate in the game which she felt she had lost, eliminating some big threats to win the game (like Tasha), and the ensuing chaos resulted in a bunch of idols being flushed and wasted.
-Correctly read Spencer's idol play and changed the vote of her alliance to Jeremiah.
-Sufficiently ruffled Tony's feathers in the past two episodes to get one of his close allies to turn on him, and making him lose his cool in front of the jury.

You can say "she got lucky those bad moves worked out!!" but luck is still a pretty big part of the game. Tony also got drat lucky he picked the right rock at the auction and that Tasha was waiting for one last item that never appeared. People were saying the flip at the merge meant she was crazy because she would be the first person out of her alliance-- yet three people from her alliance are gone now, and she's still here. It was a calculated risk, riding on the (correct) belief that her leaving at #6 in this new alliance was not a foregone conclusion due to the large number of aggressive players left in the game.

The only bad consequences of her actions are the obvious jury problems-- but if she does miraculously pull out a win, then I guess her jury management isn't as poor as people think? In my mind that's a great ending to the season, I don't know how people could think the opposite.

It is possible that Kass could miraculously pull off a win, if, before the final tribal council, her opponent dies of a heart attack, or is eaten by a shark. Also, if Tony and Kass are in the final 2, it is possible that Tony could suddenly leap up and begin hitting Jeff with his torch.

Barring any of the above, she will get no votes.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Also, being random and ridiculous is a perfectly legitimate poker strategy. Like Kass's game, it'll get you in deep, but you won't win.

Also, re: F2/3 spoiler talk, I'd ask OccupationANUS to realize that, as per the "newbie guide, "...you have a much lower bar on spoilers than most of us in here. I don't care about televised previews and tweets, but I respect a viewer's wish for surprise.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

Propaganda Machine posted:

Matty: okay.

Erinn: Villain. Betrayed her tribe (even if they didn't like her. Wah.)

Marty: Villain. Just...that kinda guy.

Taj: I don't get all the love, honestly. She strikes me as a poor man's Cirie.

Eliza: Villain. Nobody likes her on the island, like, ever.

RC: NO GOD NO :stonk:

Abi-Maria: okay.

Malcolm: didn't impress me with his second go. I'd also be wary of him ushering in the next generation of Survivor royalty.

Tony: okay, good.

Kass: No. NO. She'd be a great first boot, but I wouldn't want to risk that not happening.

Tasha: yep.

DAVE BALL: YES.

Genre Bear: ehhhhhhhhhhh okay.

I'd add:

Heroes
---
Michelle(Fiji)
Peih-Gee(China)
Alexis(Micronesia)
Kenny(Gabon)
Grant(RI)
Sabrina(One World)
Carter(Philippines)

Villains
---
Alex(Fiji)
Natalie(Micronesia)
JEFF KENT(Philippines)
Reynold(Caramoan)

Carter?! Carter would be on the nonentity tribe, with Kelly Purple and CGI Brett.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Spatula City posted:

Carter?! Carter would be on the nonentity tribe, with Kelly Purple and CGI Brett.

I go back and forth. I think he's more clever than he lets on.

How about Frosti?

Ninja: Brett would make an excellent hero, actually. He played an amazing game and got edited out because Ressel.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

Propaganda Machine posted:

I go back and forth. I think he's more clever than he lets on.

How about Frosti?

Ninja: Brett would make an excellent hero, actually. He played an amazing game and got edited out because Ressel.

Frosti would be great. drat, China was a good season full of great characters.
But Carter voted for Skupin. and he spelled his name as "skoopin". Carter wasn't pulling a Fabio, he was really just that dense.
Anyway, my thoughts about another Hv.V were kind of inspired by reading the Funny 115 v2. Essential reading for everyone that loves Survivor. Apparently I really need to watch Exile Island, this Shane guy sounds AMAZING. Why hasn't he been back?

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.

Spatula City posted:

Frosti would be great. drat, China was a good season full of great characters.
But Carter voted for Skupin. and he spelled his name as "skoopin". Carter wasn't pulling a Fabio, he was really just that dense.
Anyway, my thoughts about another Hv.V were kind of inspired by reading the Funny 115 v2. Essential reading for everyone that loves Survivor. Apparently I really need to watch Exile Island, this Shane guy sounds AMAZING. Why hasn't he been back?

Exile Island/Panama was pretty fun, challenge monsters and exreme dysfunction, plus the debut of Cirie.

Shane was supposedly bumped from the villains tribe in HvV due to Russell's Samoa profile.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

mancalamania posted:

Post hoc ergo propter hoc...

We don't know what would have happened if Garrett were still in the game, or if the alliance with 3 brains had won the first vote post merge etc. Yes she made it to the final4 which is an achievement in its own but Phillip made it to the final tribal council and still played horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

Not if you believe the theory that Phillip was playing for second place all along. :tinfoil:

• Locked thread