Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

The comic sans is the icing on the cake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Prune
Feb 19, 2010

SteveVizsla posted:

Since he is a wannabe in Austin, what are the chances that he's met Romeo Rose?

Oh lord jesus I forgot about that guy.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
He's actually Romeo Rose in a fatsuit, this is his new act.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Ponce de Le0n posted:

Is it possible to make his head even bigger?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Exceptional.

Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

For a swift one at the wrist, down on the old main drag.

:aaa: This needs to be put on a new Voyager and sent in to deep space so distant civilizations can marvel at the glory of man.

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.

:golfclap:

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Pokemaster #421 posted:

:aaa: This needs to be put on a new Voyager and sent in to deep space so distant civilizations can marvel at the glory of man.

It's already the proper color tone for a new golden record.

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

jesus christ i can't breathe

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

holy gently caress

OwlBot 2000
Jun 1, 2009

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

I seriously laughed out loud.

Beautiful!

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Reposting for posterity and :wtf:

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
"Dungeons and Dragons players need their own Stonewall riots..."

-Brian Boyko 21 Aug 2008

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
less slug

Ryen Deckard
Jun 28, 2008

My blood is red, white, and blue.

Brian come back we didn't mean to scare you off.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Jesus christ

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

I knew this guy in real life like five years ago. Glad to see he did not really change, just shifted his awkward energy and focus to something much more entertaining.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

The Puppet Master posted:

I knew this guy in real life like five years ago. Glad to see he did not really change, just shifted his awkward energy and focus to something much more entertaining.

We're through the looking glass now.

Any stories you'd care to share?

Yiggy
Sep 12, 2004

"Imagination is not enough. You have to have knowledge too, and an experience of the oddity of life."
Ok... I guess this thread is a good start towards making up for nothing to read in D&D except tedious megathreads and Eripsa...

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

pentyne posted:

We're through the looking glass now.

Any stories you'd care to share?

Not a ton as it was five years and a lot of booze ago. I did some improv in Austin for a bit before moving to San Antonio (sidebar: The improv theatre in Austin is actually pretty good). Anyway, he was around when I was around. He mostly did tech stuff, a lot of recording of shows. The community was pretty inclusive and let weird people hang around. I don't remember him on stage that much, but whenever he performed it was awful improv (like really bad; he wouldn't listen to what was going on and just try to blurt out whatever he thought was funny for him). I think I remember hearing that because of some general creepiness he got shunned and told not to hang around the community. Again, my memory is total poo poo. I'll message a few people on Facebook who have better memories and see if they have any details.

Edit:

The Puppet Master fucked around with this message at 08:28 on May 17, 2014

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
I came here knowing that I would find that poison that was keeping Xylo bedridden and absent from his political cartoons children. :ohdear:

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

The Puppet Master posted:

Not a ton as it was five years and a lot of booze ago. I did some improv in Austin for a bit before moving to San Antonio (sidebar: The improv theatre in Austin is actually pretty good). Anyway, he was around when I was around. He mostly did tech stuff, a lot of recording of shows. The community was pretty inclusive and let weird people hang around. I don't remember him on stage that much, but whenever he performed it was awful improve (like really bad; he wouldn't listen to what was going on and just try to blurt out whatever he thought was funny for him). I think I remember hearing that because of some general creepiness he got shunned and told not to hang around the community. Again, my memory is total poo poo. I'll message a few people on Facebook who have better memories and see if they have any details.

this is all too much to take in and frankly surprising given everything we've seen.

did he end every conversation with "

--Brian Boyko"

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
not a chance u hooligan

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

OwlBot 2000
Jun 1, 2009
Brian we miss you, please come home.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

This is from a few pages back but lmao you gotta be real lovely to be repeatedly owned by Freep

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

The background looks like that fabric they use for train or bus seats.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
lmao he took the phone list and left the party

quote:

Since I’ve started working with the Democratic Party, I see so many people working hard to raise money, from the top down. Raising money is important to winning, I get that. But honestly, it is better in the long term to lose individual races if it means winning the war on systemic corruption.

tell me, how many wars do you win when you let every one of your troops die

Mayor Dave fucked around with this message at 09:18 on May 17, 2014

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Jesus loving Christ, this guy.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
He posted a bunch on NZ political blogs, but nothing really interesting

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

OwlBot 2000 posted:

Brian we miss you, please come home.

yes brian, we are a loving and welcoming family here at somethingisawful, please come back. as a gesture of good will i have made you your very own ponytar!

Homura and Sickle fucked around with this message at 10:37 on May 17, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
when u get stuck, keep working at it. u'll get there.

-brian boyko

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Eox posted:

This is from a few pages back but lmao you gotta be real lovely to be repeatedly owned by Freep

freeper posted:

Brian Boyko looks like he swallows a lot of aggression.
:holymoley:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Exclamation Marx posted:

He posted a bunch on NZ political blogs, but nothing really interesting

Brian Boyko, why? Why?

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Jagchosis posted:

yes brian, we are a loving and welcoming family here at somethingisawful, please come back. as a gesture of good will i have made you your very own ponytar!

i love u

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro

ReindeerF posted:

D&D just stumbled onto an accidental goldmine, I think.
Called this poo poo on day one from 12 hours into the future in Asia while having a beer after work. Get on the ball, developed world residents!

On a separate topic, when I ridicule Austin for all the clowns that move there because it's Austin, this guy isn't entirely representative, but he's part of that.

"I grew up in northern New Jersey."

Yep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Xylo if you don't rename D&D to Brian Boyko's Bighouse then I'll never forgive you

• Locked thread