Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Five hundred million US Dollar's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

lets be real that money would have been wasted on something else anywhat

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

zen death robot posted:

I didn't buy any games today but I'll probably buy Destiny on day one, hell I may even preorder it so I get a beta code!

What to do in these cases? You have to refrain to bump this thread the day you preorder, the day you get billed or the day the game is shipped?

elf help book posted:

enjoy your halo borderlands lol

:thurman:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

elf help book posted:

enjoy your halo borderlands lol

is that supposed to be a burn, because that sounds enjoyable enough

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

limaCAT posted:

What to do in these cases? You have to refrain to bump this thread the day you preorder, the day you get billed or the day the game is shipped?

the preorder day i would say, thats the day you are sure its what you want to do

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i preordered mario kart what should my free game be

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

elf help book posted:

i preordered mario kart what should my free game be

zombiu so you don't give money to zombiubisoft :allears:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

limaCAT posted:

zombiu so you don't give money to zombiubisoft :allears:

the options in north america are wind waker, new mario u, pikmin 3 or wii party u lol

Dec 26, 2012

lol

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Bump.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
People are literally preordering Watch Dogs. Lol.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
i have not bought a game from activision ea or ubisoft ever since this thread started

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

TheEggsBenedict posted:

i have not bought a game from activision ea or ubisoft ever since this thread started

good job

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

as someone who kinda likes the concept of watch dogs, it's going to be very berry bad

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Did not buy no games . gently caress ga ames

Dec 26, 2012

zen death robot posted:

This is a bad idea

preordering in general, for a digital product, is not a great concept

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

No Such Thing posted:

as someone who kinda likes the concept of watch dogs, it's going to be very berry bad

Better be a Guy Fawkes mask as a clothing item. Also a Three Wolf Moon tshirt. I like my Internet references dated.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fag Boy Jim posted:

People are literally preordering Watch Dogs. Lol.

LOL, people are pre-ordering one of the biggest games of the year...lmfao.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I just pre ordered Wat_dogs and Far cry 4, and Assassins creed Comet and Assains creed the other one.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I just pre ordered Wat_dogs and Far cry 4, and Assassins creed Comet and Assains creed the other one.

cant wait for your lets plays

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It's going to be very bad, Knuc. Just an awful game.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

cant wait for your lets plays

I only let's play Map Games. I will be conducting a simul-play on Bad Game though.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Now just wait a loving minute here. The Established Internet Circlejerk (EIC™)is that this game will be terrible because it lacks a Pulitzer winning plot (not actually confirmed), is developed and published by Ubisoft (Lol those big publishers are pretty poo poo guys, rite? Also Uplay is satan because reasons!) and because it doesn't completely revolutionise the open world or cyberpunk genre(also not actually confirmed). Games can't be good unless they are really high-minded wankfests. So I advise you to pull your head out of your arse and jump on the bandwagon.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I only let's play Map Games. I will be conducting a simul-play on Bad Game though.

oh? i thought you also lped dragon age 2?

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't buy games by Activision, EA, or Ubisoft and it has worked out pretty well for me so far.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I didn't buy any games from Activision Publishing, Electronic Arts, or Ubisoft Entertainment today.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

oh? i thought you also lped dragon age 2?

If you are thinking of gigglesquee like a pig boy, that was written by an actual Hollywood script writer. I'm flattered.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

If you're gonna buy a game on disk then wait a month for it to go down to half price. Preorder bonuses haven't been worth it since ps2 days. Do you really need some ugly statue of a not-Haloman?

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

does anyone still have that leaked watch dogs footage that looks like a more boring saints row 4?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I didn't buy any games from Activision Publishing, Electronic Arts, or Ubisoft Entertainment today.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

laughing my "butt" off. ha ha

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

StabMasterArson posted:

does anyone still have that leaked watch dogs footage that looks like a more boring saints row 4?

yeah its called gta v

sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008
I did not buy an activision, ea, or ubisoft title today

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

No games today. Game devs suffered. A good day.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://www.indiegala.com/weekly i think i own all of these

Dec 26, 2012

its funny because that vanguard princess game is an above average goal on the current humble daily bundle and all i could think was who would pay $5 for this and a guilty gear nobody likes sight unseen

and there it is for $1 with a bunch of other poo poo lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

01011001 posted:

its funny because that vanguard princess game is an above average goal on the current humble daily bundle and all i could think was who would pay $5 for this and a guilty gear nobody likes sight unseen

and there it is for $1 with a bunch of other poo poo lol

lol those daily bundles are awful

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Himble Bundle is absolute poo poo and has been since they stopped being "pay what you want"

I guess if you really want Bastion,Braid, Meat Boy, and Binding of Isaac again its great. They only have the most mainstream garbage.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

ForeverSmug posted:

Himble Bundle is absolute poo poo and has been since they stopped being "pay what you want"

I guess if you really want Bastion,Braid, Meat Boy, and Binding of Isaac again its great. They only have the most mainstream garbage.

20 bucks for ckii and a bunch of dlc is ok

• Locked thread