Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Mike-o posted:

we had a navajo dude too, chill as gently caress but always getting down on himself about not getting pussy

how many DUIs did he get?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nescience
Jan 24, 2011

h'okay
poo poo, now I have to go find a sex toy store around Humphreys

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

nescience posted:

poo poo, now I have to go find a sex toy store around Humphreys

Amazon? Has literally everything.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
amazon has a tranny gently caress doll

heh

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

amazon has a tranny gently caress doll
There's your answer.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i posted a pic of it in a thread once and vas had a panic attack. was pretty funny

yoder00
Dec 29, 2008

by Ralp

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

if he's combat arms that's basically every platoon

The field artillery battery I deployed with was awesome. Our first platoon had black nco's from the platoon sergeant down, our second platoon had mexican ncos from the platoon sergeant down, and our third platoon had white nco's from the platoon sergeant down. Then the junior enlisted were split according to color to match the ncos, with whites filling in the gaps.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

had one full on black guy in my line company, and dude was a white washed spongebob for sure. couple mulattos. also had a navajo sun god

Kung Fu Fist gently caress next time you change your name go for Full On Black Guy

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
only if you change yours to navajo sun god

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

how many DUIs did he get?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

we were in germany so nobody really needed/had a car. he did get loving drunk as poo poo and get a drunk on duty a couple times. then again so did everybody else, drunk pt best pt.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

only if you change yours to navajo sun god

I ain't no pretendian

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby
Reserve Officer Question:
I am at my time in grade to be promoted to O2(18 months), not flagged etc how do I get that promotion? 4187? BN S-1?

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

White Chocolate posted:

Reserve Officer Question:
I am at my time in grade to be promoted to O2(18 months), not flagged etc how do I get that promotion? 4187? BN S-1?

Your orders will automatically be cut by HRC and come down through your MACOM. Talk to your S1 about it.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
is it possible to get orders cancelled if you requested them during re-enlistment? supposed to go to korea, but since im getting out I think I'd rather just wait out the last year and some change of my contract where I've been for the past 3 years

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
Call your branch manager. So trip update, being a noble is pretty awesome. 4/5 stars would commission again. It's strange being (almost) treated like a human being and wearing a uniform at the same time. I have not used my first name this much since high school.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Hey army thread I have been gone for a month but I just wanted to say hi and lmao @ those still in.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:frogout:

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

gently caress you

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Cole posted:

Hey army thread I have been gone for a month but I just wanted to say hi and lmao @ those still in.

iirc correctly your toxx was that you wouldn't post in the army thready for one month after your ets and you just said not too long ago that your terminal had just ended and your ets date was recent. Way less than a month ago.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
No it was from the time I got my dd214 so iirc you are dumb.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

iirc correctly your toxx was that you wouldn't post in the army thready for one month after your ets and you just said not too long ago that your terminal had just ended and your ets date was recent. Way less than a month ago.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3621428&userid=69530#post428425811

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

sforzacio posted:

gently caress you

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

-- a reservist

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

-- a SOF reservist

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

-- a SOF guardsman

Nerato
Oct 17, 2008
Army National Guard Wife, hardest job in the military, IMO.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Only gets one weekend a month to fit all the cheating in

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Makes FRG phonecalls from her boyfriend's house.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Is it bad that working with the 82nd has been a more chill and relaxed experience than working with our battalion, which is National Guard, or our company, which is Army Reserve?

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

psydude posted:

Is it bad that working with the 82nd has been a more chill and relaxed experience than working with our battalion, which is National Guard, or our company, which is Army Reserve?

Usually I find it to be the opposite.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

psydude posted:

How loving bad is your batt? :stonk:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

The only guard unit that I ever really had an issue with was 42nd Infantry when we were in Iraq. What a clusterfuck they were.

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

psydude posted:

Some warriors just want to watch the world burn. Some guys just don't get their moto-fill during AT, they should've just gone off to play with the regular guys from the get go.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/19th_Special_Forces_Group :q:

iKon
Oct 4, 2000

CAN'T TEST
WON'T TEST

psydude posted:

What in the god damned holy hell are you talking about

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Army’s new training shooter makes out of shape soldiers look fat

quote:

Part of that realism is in avatar customization. If a soldier is overweight, their avatar will be overweight too. “When they tested this last year,” Robert Munsey, an analyst with the Army’s Training and Doctrination Command (TRADOC) Capability Manager for Virtual and Gaming, told the Army News Service, “one of the soldiers said, ‘I look fat.’ And the other soldier sitting right next to him said, ‘That’s because you are fat.’”
:laffo:

DO PUSHUPS, FATTY

Just what we need: fatty soldiers playing video games as training instead of actually, you know, humping it in the field! lol!

Nerato
Oct 17, 2008

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

Army’s new training shooter makes out of shape soldiers look fat

:laffo:

DO PUSHUPS, FATTY

Just what we need: fatty soldiers playing video games as training instead of actually, you know, humping it in the field! lol!

We all know that fatty soldiers just get profiles to avoid the field anyway. I like to imagine the fatty sounded surprised and offended, like he didn't know he was fat. "Oh my god... This game... It makes me look loving fat?!"

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
new kinder and gentler army, no fat shaming

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

gleep gloop posted:

How loving bad is your batt? :stonk:

As an example, we're integrated into the force protection plan down here, which is run by the 82nd. Despite us already having executed several real FOB defense drills, they want me to do unilateral rehearsals without any of the combat arms elements, complete with start/finish emails, photos, and an AAR this afternoon. And they told me about it at 10am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

Mike-o posted:

new kinder and gentler army, no fat shaming

#noshameinthetapegame

• Locked thread