Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

NOBODY APPRECIATES YOU KASS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

BeardMilk posted:

Maybe Woo didn't understand he voted for who he wanted to go home instead of who he wanted to go to the final with.

Didn't that happen in a Canadian season of Big Brother?

Synrax
Nov 19, 2005
Indeed
soo goodo

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

JakeP posted:

Kid Nation was awesome

Oh I agree. It was a great platform for kids to show that they're much more capable than they're so often given credit for. :shrug:

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

Holy poo poo. Tony was stupid but apparently Woo takes the cake. Now we can't see Kass get roasted in final tribal

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I can't even imagine how Woo is going to handle jury prodding him, he's so wishy washy, Tony's gonna bluff the poo poo out of his way to a win

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

Kloaked00 posted:

Didn't that happen in a Canadian season of Big Brother?

The first one. It was the winning vote. :negative:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
This is season 2 all over again.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I cannot wait to hear Woo's reasoning

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Ghostpilot posted:

Oh I agree. It was a great platform for kids to show that they're much more capable than they're so often given credit for. :shrug:

Didn't one of them literally drink bleach and the ensuing lawsuit killed the show?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Hilariously dumb decision on Woo's part but I'll take it. The season was in a full on nosedive to Nicaragua-vile and pulled out at the last possible second. Wow.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

Ghostpilot posted:

This is season 2 all over again.

So Spencer is Elisabeth Hasselback?

All worth it if he gets to be on The View.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Quest For Glory II posted:

I can't even imagine how Woo is going to handle jury prodding him, he's so wishy washy, Tony's gonna bluff the poo poo out of his way to a win

Bluff? He earned it.

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Tony confirmed > King Russell

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Best and stupidest play ever

Go Woo

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Tony could be just as inept at managing the jury, because he's been way more convoluted about his internal logic and strategy in confessionals and stuff. I could see his 'mastermind' facade unraveling.

But Woo, man. Woo is a simple human.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
Fabio versus Russell Hantz showdown coming up

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
So excited for Big Brother this summer. Gotta wash the bad taste out of my mouth after Big Brother Canada was unwatchable garbage this year. We're due for an all stars, maybe Dr Will's tweet teasing an all winners season could come true. :swoon:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Aerox posted:

Didn't one of them literally drink bleach and the ensuing lawsuit killed the show?

Several children required medical attention after drinking bleach that had been left in an unmarked soda bottle, according to both the parent and CBS.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Woo, no, this was not a 'power move'

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
The more Woo talks the dumber he sounds

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Even Woo admits Tony's a better player.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

Ghostpilot posted:

It was my second favorite show ever. Because of the lawsuits nothing is available online about it :(

Woo, nobody is going to vote for you because they respect you for taking Tony.

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

It's kind of poetic in a way. Every time Spencer got beat down it was because he underestimated the stupidity of others and their ability to act against their own self interest. Game theory doesn't work when everyone else isn't playing rationally. An appropriate way to go for a brain and a selfprofessed genius

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Tony still playing the loving game for no reason

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

LOVE how tony kept playing even at F2

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Unanimous win for Tony?

BGrifter posted:

So excited for Big Brother this summer. Gotta wash the bad taste out of my mouth after Big Brother Canada was unwatchable garbage this year. We're due for an all stars, maybe Dr Will's tweet teasing an all winners season could come true. :swoon:

For someone who loves survivor and has never watched Big Brother is there any particular season you'd recommend to see if I like it?

Jato fucked around with this message at 02:40 on May 22, 2014

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

"Oh drat I look good!" :c00l:

Woo is awesome

But go Tony!

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Oh no Woo is going for the Lil strategy

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

AtrociousToaster posted:

Unanimous win for Tony?

For someone who loves survivor and has never watched Big Brother is there any particular season you'd recommend to see if I like it?

Big Brother is the trashy cousin of Survivor, that usually has terrible people and at some point becomes a train wreck because of drama

But it is such a fantastic train wreck to watch all the way to the end. I highly suggest watching

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

AtrociousToaster posted:

Season ten is a pretty good place to start. It's a little rough in the first half, but stick with it. By the end it's possibly more satisfying than any season of Survivor.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

AtrociousToaster posted:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

SteveVizsla posted:

It was my second favorite show ever. Because of the lawsuits nothing is available online about it :(

Episodes are on Youtube

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

It really, really sucks that Tony will have won in large part because of the dumb idols. But he won fair and square, so hey.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Terrible lighting on Parv. She looks so different.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Pinterest Mom posted:

It really, really sucks that Tony will have won in large part because of the dumb idols. But he won fair and square, so hey.
He won because of chaos kass

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Cricket!

Cricket!

Cricket!
Cricket!

Cricket!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

I honestly didn't recognize Parvati.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
The greatest player of all time. Parvati :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

blue squares posted:

Terrible lighting on Parv. She looks so different.

If they didn't say it was Parviti I would have never had any idea

• Locked thread