Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

Red posted:

I go out for a BSS thread, I come home to the Seinfeld thread, and find Coffee And Pie treating his body like it was an amusement park!

Who leaves a thread packed with ponies to come to a non-pony thread??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

TMMadman posted:

You know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting duck. A road apple, AuxPriest. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine.
Ukraine is game to you?!

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

:frog:

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Ukraine is game to you?!

HOW ABOUT I TAKE YOUR LITTLE BOARD AND SMASH!

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Yeah, nobody beats him!

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
The kvorka... The lure of the animal!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
You stink!

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

mojo1701a posted:

Yeah, nobody beats him!

I broke his thumbs! :)

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Root Bear posted:

I broke his thumbs! :)

Yeah, but he didn't sleep with both of 'em ;)

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

esperantinc posted:

Yeah, but he didn't sleep with both of 'em ;)

And it was Pretty Good. :smug:

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
That's the Commando 450 - I don't sell that one.

Electromax
May 6, 2007

Gyshall posted:

Well, I need a battery for this kind of a job. Can I at least steal a battery?

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

Come on Jerry, it's a lock!

Kramer you've had this thing under control for three years now, don't start again!

But it's a lock, Jerry!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

AuxPriest posted:

Kramer you've had this thing under control for three years now, don't start again!

But it's a lock, Jerry!

You won! See, that's a cooool-G, Daddy-O--now you gotta let it riiiide!

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006
I NEED HOLES!

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

TMMadman posted:

Do you know whose mailbag that is? Son of Sam. The worst mass murderer the post office ever produced.

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.
I took over his route. And boy were there a lot of dogs on that route.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

AuxPriest posted:

But it's a lock, Jerry!

I spent all my money on the Clapgo D-29, the most impenetrable lock on the market! It has only one design flaw: the door...

MUST BE CLOSED!!

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

TMMadman posted:

Nobody carries wallets anymore. I mean, they went out with powdered wigs. Yeah, see here's what you need. Just a couple of cards and your bankroll. See, keep the big bills on the outside.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Foxhound posted:

Nobody carries wallets anymore. I mean, they went out with powdered wigs. Yeah, see here's what you need. Just a couple of cards and your bankroll. See, keep the big bills on the outside.

That's a five!

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Delivery in less than two minutes or your money back!

I'm in my early 20s and I've grown up with Seinfeld being just another "thing" in my life. Pretty sure my dad watched it all the time when I was a kid and it would be on in the background, so I had a general understanding of who the characters were and maybe a few plotlines here and there, but I never really sat down and watched an episode.

Lately, I caught an episode somewhere. I think it was while I was waiting for something else to come on, or maybe it was after the 10 PM news on my local affiliate. Now, I'm hooked!

I've been watching every episode in order, and I just finished Season 2. I am so in love with this show it's unreal.

It's bittersweet, because I know it's going to end. I don't want it to! I've been trying to pace myself while watching but I just can't.
I'll probably be here for a while.

So yeah. That's my story... now I don't even remember why I started to write this post...

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
Well, good luck with all that!

Electromax
May 6, 2007
In closing, these stories have not been embellished, because - they need no embellishment. They are simply, horrifyingly, the story of my life as a short, stocky, slow witted bald man. Thank you.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Aardvark Barber posted:

I'm in my early 20s and I've grown up with Seinfeld being just another "thing" in my life. Pretty sure my dad watched it all the time when I was a kid and it would be on in the background, so I had a general understanding of who the characters were and maybe a few plotlines here and there, but I never really sat down and watched an episode.

Lately, I caught an episode somewhere. I think it was while I was waiting for something else to come on, or maybe it was after the 10 PM news on my local affiliate. Now, I'm hooked!

I've been watching every episode in order, and I just finished Season 2. I am so in love with this show it's unreal.

It's bittersweet, because I know it's going to end. I don't want it to! I've been trying to pace myself while watching but I just can't.

So yeah. That's my story... now I don't even remember why I started to write this post...

That's a shame.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
...Uncle LEO?

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

Gyshall posted:

The Commando 8 has arrived! 12,000 BTUs of RAW COOLING POWER!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Capt. Sticl posted:

The Commando 8 has arrived! 12,000 BTUs of RAW COOLING POWER!

INSTALLED.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

pyromance posted:

I NEED HOLES!

You owe me a quarter.

That episode always bothered me because George made a big deal about making sure the machine didn't lose power, but you gotta figure there was at least one blackout that would kill power to the game (which probably wouldn't erase the scores anyways).

haljordan fucked around with this message at 19:37 on May 21, 2014

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

We hammered out the logistics of transporting a Frogger machine without losing the scores in this thread already:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3515794&pagenumber=799&perpage=40#post426804655

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
Who cares about eyebrows?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
:mad: My demeanor?? :mad:

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

Aardvark Barber posted:

It's okay. I've been watching nothing but Seinfeld over and over for the last 2 weeks and it gets better every playthrough.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

Aardvark Barber posted:

Please update as you go along :allears:

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

Oh my god it's him!!

IT'S THE PILOT!!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

AuxPriest posted:

It's okay. I've been watching nothing but Seinfeld over and over for the last 2 weeks and it gets better every playthrough.

We all get a little cuckoo sometimes George. I used to be like you. Berating personnel until they cried, calling managers on the field during a game, threatening to move the team to New Jersey just to upset people.

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

potee posted:

We all get a little cuckoo sometimes George. I used to be like you. Berating personnel until they cried, calling managers on the field during a game, threatening to move the team to New Jersey just to upset people.

George Steinbrenner is my second favourite character to Frank.

I like the Jimmy ep where George confuses him by talking in the 3rd person.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Why would George steal from the Yankees?

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

Aardvark Barber posted:

It's bittersweet, because I know it's going to end. I don't want it to!

The bad news is that it ends. The good news is then you can move onto Curb Your Enthusiasm, and if you're still looking for more after that you can try It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
Curb is like

*watch 5 minutes*
*Pause out of cringe/embarrassment*
*repeat*

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
Always Sunny scratches that sweet itch. I wish we had a Sunnys Quote thread but I lack the initiative to start one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

MMM MUTTON!!