Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

SPENCER CHANGING THE loving GAME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

SPENCER I loving LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Spencer, goddamn you are an awesome person, and an awesome player

He really needs to come back for another season

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Spencer is amazing!

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll
Spencer is petitioning the jury for Tony!

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Spencer is a bro for life. Spencer really is a great player.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Spencer doing the right thing. So awesome.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I love Spencer's speech

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Spencer stumping for someone from the jury loving owns.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Well loving said Spencer.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Now I understand why Tony texts Spencer all the time

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
God drat I just need to say again Spencer is the loving best

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

No wonder they saved Spencer for last!

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Spencer saying what everyone in the audience was screaming at their TV sets. Freaking awesome.

Joose Caboose
Apr 17, 2013
Welp, I think Spencer should have won over anyone here that was still hating on him now.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Holy gently caress is it a bad day week season to be Kass.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Would have been nice if Spencer was sitting next to Tony.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
Spencer talking to the jury like they don't know how to vote.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Joose Caboose posted:

Welp, I think Spencer should have won over anyone here that was still hating on him now.

If that didnt do it then nothing ever could.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

Munsun posted:

They wouldn't have known how to if Spencer didn't say poo poo.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Munsun posted:

They loving dont

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
Tony bombed in my opinion. He's got the strategy votes of Spencer and Kass, but if he loses he deserves it on that for not being ready with a jury strategy.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Spencer's speech reminded me of Sue's snakes and rats.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Kloaked00 posted:

Now I understand why Tony texts Spencer all the time

AHahahaaha

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I am still laughing in my recliner at the idea that Tony literally killed his father a second time by his in-game actions.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Joose Caboose posted:

I thought it was pretty obnoxious for Spencer to lecture everyone else on How To Play The Game Properly when he got voted out like everyone else did, and other people aren't in the position of having been voted out with plenty foresight because they were the most threatening person next. It feels a lot worse to be Jefra and Trish and LJ than it does to be Spencer, and it's perfectly reasonable to hold Tony accountable for not managing the ~feelings~ of the jury better

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

BGrifter posted:

Spencer saying what everyone in the audience was screaming at their TV sets. Freaking awesome.

Do we know how the general public feels about bitter juries? Obviously people who watch the show with the Internet friends are all about strategy, but I could totally see there being a silent majority of middle age lame people nodding sagely as these idiots rant about swearing on this or that.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

xbilkis posted:

I thought it was pretty obnoxious for Spencer to lecture everyone else on How To Play The Game Properly when he got voted out like everyone else did, and other people aren't in the position of having been voted out with plenty foresight because they were the most threatening person next. It feels a lot worse to be Jefra and Trish and LJ than it does to be Spencer, and it's perfectly reasonable to hold Tony accountable for not managing the ~feelings~ of the jury better

Yeah you suck

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Great jury speech Spence

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Anyone who's watched a few seasons knows not to believe someone who swears on their grandmother, father, wife or anyone else.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
Spencer had the best jury speech.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

xbilkis posted:

Even if I got voted out at 9 and it was a blindside it would probably feel a HELL of a lot worse to be voted out at 4 after being so close to the end of the game. Especially after getting beaten from behind by the weakest immunity threat.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Binary Logic posted:

Anyone who's watched a few seasons knows not to believe someone who swears on their grandmother, father, wife or anyone else.

I bet Trish doesnt step on any cracks incase she ends up breaking her mommas back.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

blue squares posted:

Yeah you suck
Eh, it's a good point, Spencer knows he HAD to be booted, while LJ and Jefra have more reason to be thinking What The gently caress.

Not that I don't agree with Spencer, but...

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Boxman posted:

Do we know how the general public feels about bitter juries? Obviously people who watch the show with the Internet friends are all about strategy, but I could totally see there being a silent majority of middle age lame people nodding sagely as these idiots rant about swearing on this or that.

Mods stop him, he is ruining our groupthink

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Got a feeling Spencer may go down in history as the John Fincher of this season. Still glad he did it. Part of the game is knowing which players will and won't advocate for you on the jury. Tony may be lucky, but what Spencer did is just as valid a part of jury management as any.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Spiky Ooze posted:

Tony bombed in my opinion. He's got the strategy votes of Spencer and Kass, but if he loses he deserves it on that for not being ready with a jury strategy.

Really, his game has been very comparable to Russell's. It's just a matter of whether he managed to play it better.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jeremiah is voting Jeff because he's the only white man up there who didn't defy Jesus by swearing on children

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Boxman posted:

Yeah, but those people are stupid, so...

It's a loving game where you lie and backstab to get $1 million. It's like someone getting mad that they intentionally walk people in baseball, or foul at the end of basketball games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

BGrifter posted:

Got a feeling Spencer may go down in history as the John Fincher of this season. Still glad he did it. Part of the game is knowing which players will and won't advocate for you on the jury. Tony may be lucky, but what Spencer did is just as valid a part of jury management as any.

No way in hell Tony saw that coming

• Locked thread