Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

You son of a bitch....now I need to play some Wipeout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

Help Im Alive posted:

It feels like every time someone posts cute animal gifs it turns out that the animal has some kind of crippling genetic mutation or bone disease or something that makes it look that way

Short-snouted breeds of cats and dogs tend to have breathing problems, which in many cases is largely benign. However, this can lead to complications--up to and including death--in combination with other factors, such as respiratory infections or obesity.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Male Man posted:

Short-snouted breeds of cats and dogs tend to have breathing problems, which in many cases is largely benign. However, this can lead to complications--up to and including death--in combination with other factors, such as respiratory infections or obesity.

You're a downer, man.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
That cat's probably going to die too young, and now I'm reminded of that fact :smith:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

The Ape of Naples posted:

You're a downer, man.

Pugs.

Read Snigfut
Feb 19, 2013

Mostly harmless.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

Seriously, pugs are loving adorable and I totally want one, but it cannot be overstated how much the things that make them cute looking (face wrinkles, short face, giant eyes, etc) are also things that are horribly wrong with them (face wrinkles get infected if anything like dirt or moisture gets caught in them, the short face makes it really hard for them to breathe or pant efficiently and so they can't handle heat well, the giant eyes are too big for the pug's head and can literally pop out and make the pug go blind).

Enough talking about pugs though, let's see some gifs

Welp see y'all later!

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

Is this a new Wipeout game?

Arstan
May 30, 2012

Thanks Cinco
That's Zone mode from Wipeout HD. Sony shut down WipEout developer Studio Liverpool last year.

jgrrr
Oct 3, 2007

&

uPen posted:

Japanese wrestling is great. 7 way championship match where a ladder is the defending champion and retains the title.

from many pages back: is there a link to these 'cause they seem awesome.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

DrProsek posted:

Pugs and Pug info

Pugs are literally the ugliest dog. They do not cheer me up, they make me feel down. Need good dog gifs.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
Something like this?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Subtitle

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

SUPREME COURT SQUAD ASSEMBLE!

Semiotic Ghost
Mar 25, 2006
Dumbass For Rent

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

My thumbs spontaneously began bleeding as I viewed this image

good dog

Chard has a new favorite as of 07:31 on May 24, 2014

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a koopa face — for ever.

TheInvisiblePooka
Dec 18, 2012

Magic Hate Ball posted:

SUPREME COURT SQUAD ASSEMBLE!

Sweet semen of baby Jesus please tell me where that is from so I may watch more.

Contribution:

For those who don't know, it's from Danger 5. It does have its moments, but I am in no way recommending it. If you like Italian Spiderman, you'd probably like Danger 5.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

TheInvisiblePooka posted:

Sweet semen of baby Jesus please tell me where that is from so I may watch more.

It's from an episode of Clarence called "Jeff's New Toy".

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

The black guy took just a split second too long to react there. :gay:

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
That's the only right thing to do in those idiotic stare-offs.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
ya start giving him tongue, its the only way

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

this is the best one

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

#vmp #opsec #kolmiloikka #happoo
Random happy moments from Ironclad.

Linked for some mild violence :shobon:
:nws:
http://min.us/i/6103AbZnXxQf
http://min.us/i/PKI17V0dfgWh

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Return of the Jedi

Sound designer Ben Burtt says he patterned the sound effects in this sequence off of Road Runner cartoons.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Fewd posted:

Random happy moments from Ironclad.
You have any with the mercenary leader guy? Vladimir Kulich is such an incredibly imposing motherfucker.

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Hell of a book. It's about bunnies!

Somebody please help me figure this out. Where does the extra person come from?

Quick edit: Guess I could've run it through GIS first. Still a nifty illusion.
http://kevincarmody.com/humor/1213.html if you're interested.

Double edit: Nope, still don't get it.

Triple edit: Alright, this video does a good job of explaining it. Still makes my mind hurt a little.

MrGreenShirt has a new favorite as of 23:20 on May 24, 2014

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
The Bat Whispers

Special effects circa 1929.

Robert Denby has a new favorite as of 23:25 on May 24, 2014

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

MrGreenShirt posted:

Somebody please help me figure this out. Where does the extra person come from?

Quick edit: Guess I could've run it through GIS first. Still a nifty illusion.
http://kevincarmody.com/humor/1213.html if you're interested.

Double edit: Nope, still don't get it.

Triple edit: Alright, this video does a good job of explaining it. Still makes my mind hurt a little.

The easiest way I have of explaining it is that if they were all lined up and moved like that, these two would be cut in half after the move (one with only a bottom half and the other with only a top half):

So obviously we'd count the two halves just as one man and still count 12 in total. But because of the way they're arranged, such a small part of each gets cut off (the top of one guy's head and the bottom of the other guy's feet) its just a lot less obvious and they become two complete men rather than one.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

BB vs Glass in slow motion

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Anyone know what the hell this is or from?

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

this one made my laugh because of the discussion of the bike thing a few pages back

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Basticle posted:

Anyone know what the hell this is or from?

I haven't seen it myself, but the logo on the gun(?) is from an organization in Neon Genesis Evangelion. Probably from one of the recent movies?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

HenryEx posted:

I haven't seen it myself, but the logo on the gun(?) is from an organization in Neon Genesis Evangelion. Probably from one of the recent movies?

Theres an episode of that where they make a laser rifle to shoot a thing in space and tie it into SuperTokyo's power grid and it uses the power of the whole city to blast a monster. It reloaded a giant rear end fuse like that and thats probably what its from.

Someone old and nerdier then me confirm.

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

Bombadilillo posted:

Theres an episode of that where they make a laser rifle to shoot a thing in space and tie it into SuperTokyo's power grid and it uses the power of the whole city to blast a monster. It reloaded a giant rear end fuse like that and thats probably what its from.

Someone old and nerdier then me confirm.

I'm pretty sure that's from the first of the 'Rebuild' movies. At the climax of the film, they use the laser gun to shoot a very angry octahedron from very far away, because it obliterates anything that moves within a certain range. To shoot the thing that is in space, which happens way later in the series, they throw a spear at it.

It's dumb, but awesome, but dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Lamprey Cannon posted:

It's dumb, but awesome, but dumb.

Anime.txt

• Locked thread