Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disco Spider
Oct 31, 2012

A worthy epitaph.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I hope you people haven't started to go home, because we're not done here with Tribal Council.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sULApw8TZ5A

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Here is some food, you're going to move to Hurf's Camp with this feast.

Why, you ask? Because we are now merged. Your new tribal camp will be PM'd to you shortly.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

bwahh?!?!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

No kidding, fast loving merge!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Whaaaaaaat?!?!

This is way early! Hello new friends!

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

John Cena posted:

Here is some food, you're going to move to Hurf's Camp with this feast.

Why, you ask? Because we are now merged. Your new tribal camp will be PM'd to you shortly.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I think we've settled on a tribe name, but I don't want to spoil it before we have an awesome flag to go along with it.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
When's the next challenge?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

bowmore posted:

When's the next challenge?

Tuesday at 7 EST.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Thanks love

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

:munch: lol :munch:

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
I debated whether to watermark this with Agent Cooper but ultimately decided against it. Say hello to our new tribe flag!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

A survey has been placed in your tribe's Treemail. Please fill it out, and do not discuss your answers with anyone else. Your answers will be kept strictly confidential. Try to get this done before the next challenge please!!!!!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

I'm here for the challenge. Thunderstorms are rolling through the area right now, hopefully I won't lose power (again).

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

Byers2142 posted:

I'm here for the challenge. Thunderstorms are rolling through the area right now, hopefully I won't lose power (again).

Just started loving pouring here too. Good luck everybody!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Pouring here as well, but since I'll be playing this particular challenge on my phone from a restaurant, who cares.

I'm going out to eat with my family because it's my birthday :)

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I miss the rain :sigh:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Alright guys, line up in. Once again, we play for Immunity. However, from this point forward we play for INDIVIDUAL immunity. Only one player will be guaranteed safety at Tribal Council. Definitely something you want in your hands. Recently, you guys had to fill out a survey. In today's competition, each player will be represented by three pots. You'll be trying to figure out how the MAJORITY of you answered the questions. When you get a question right, you get to smash one player's pot. When a player is out of pots, they are eliminated from this challenge. Last player with pots remaining wins this challenge. You'll make your answers in this thread, and eliminations will take place in the order you made your guesses. Even if you lose all of your pots that round, if you got a question right, you get to smash a pot.

THE SCOREBOARD

Dhaes: 3 Pots
Bowmore: 3 Pots
Fast Luck: 3 Pots
Disco Spider: 3 Pots
Skinty McEdgar: 3 Pots
Windshipper: 3 Pots
Byers2142: 3 Pots
Ice Phoenix: 3 Pots
Majuju: 3 Pots
P. Machine: 3 Pots
WinsonPaine: 3 Pots
CapnAndy: 3 Pots

Remember, you're trying to guess how the MAJORITY of other players answered. There is a 5 minute time limit to answer questions. If you miss three rounds, you'll be eliminated. There is to be no out of thread communication or collusion during this challenge.

Anyone have any questions before we get started?

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Do any of these pots contain hearts and/or rupees.

Disco Spider
Oct 31, 2012
Continuing the proud Survivor tradition of smashing pots and plates for no reason.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

Were these pots raised caged or free-range?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Disco Spider posted:

Continuing the proud Survivor tradition of smashing pots and plates for no reason.

Don't ever question Jeff's vendetta against flatware.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

This is a bastard challenge!`

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

John Cena posted:

Don't ever question Jeff's vendetta against flatware.

Jeff's cousin owns a pottery kiln; the whole show's a ploy to get him more business!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Are we PMing answers or just posting them in the thread for everyone to see and copy

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

IcePhoenix posted:

Are we PMing answers or just posting them in the thread for everyone to see and copy

This is a really good point.

Disco Spider
Oct 31, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

see and copy

Aw man, that was gonna be my strategy...

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

IcePhoenix posted:

You mean to see and get mad about

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

IMAGINE THREE POTS ON THE EDGE OF A CLIFF

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Alright, challenge is starting now. Remember, no out of thread communication. You're trying to guess how the MAJORITY of players answered. Sometimes, there is more than one correct answer.

Question 1

The Tribe member who really needs to come out of their shell more is:

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

IcePhoenix posted:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Are we PMing?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Winson

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

Posting in this thread, and you're guessing how people IN THE SURVEY responded as a majority, if everyone in the thread gives the wrong answer, then everyone is wrong.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Dhaes

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Winson

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

IcePhoenix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Winson_Paine posted:

You mean to see and get mad about

I don't care if he reveals the answers after everyone sent them in but copying is a legit strategy imo

• Locked thread