Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Is it bad that the most use I've gotten out of this event so far was that I finally had time to go reorganize all my stash tabs without feeling like I was missing anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Is it bad that the most use I've gotten out of this event so far was that I finally had time to go reorganize all my stash tabs without feeling like I was missing anything?

haha

I really want those sentinel parts just to collect that unique but drat they just seem too drat rare. At least xdef is pretty fun (after having not played it in quite a while now) and has the boosted chest.

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I actually am not a big fan of xdef because it just seems like such a chore and all the reward feels like it's at the end. I don't know how much they tinkered with the drop rates since I was last doing it with any frequency, but you just seem to get nothing anymore.

And the sentinel event is lame. I actually only need a torso to get the unique, but I've killed over 200 sentinels so far and still haven't finished. Plus the seeking missiles they added are just horrible-to my knowledge the only way to avoid the damage is to log off which is just great when a bunch spawn in a cosmic terminal. Or the holosim mission where there's 15-20 on the screen at once.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Grabbed Daredevil on a whim and he seems really good. Why didn't anyone tell me DD was good now?

I think I'm just a sucker for melee dudes with a bouncing ranged attack.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Event loot is bugged and needs a patch to be fixed(see bottom)

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/95489/daily-bonus-odin-marks/p1

PoultryHammock
Oct 23, 2011

alansmithee posted:

I actually am not a big fan of xdef because it just seems like such a chore and all the reward feels like it's at the end. I don't know how much they tinkered with the drop rates since I was last doing it with any frequency, but you just seem to get nothing anymore.

And the sentinel event is lame. I actually only need a torso to get the unique, but I've killed over 200 sentinels so far and still haven't finished. Plus the seeking missiles they added are just horrible-to my knowledge the only way to avoid the damage is to log off which is just great when a bunch spawn in a cosmic terminal. Or the holosim mission where there's 15-20 on the screen at once.

X-def seems a little nerfed for uniques, but it still seems like the place to be for runes and epic insignia, the chest at the end is still REALLY good for both (a decently rolled Valk/Grady/Thunderbolts can net you a good amount of trade value). The event is extremely lack luster though, Gaz seems to half way understand that and is rolling out a mini-patch sometime after Sunday (probably after Mon too, I would assume). This promise is on top of the extra Odin Marks they are giving us since they screwed up the +bonus for the first one on each character. So no reason to schelp around various characers unless you really want too, main your favorites all you want.

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008

PoultryHammock posted:

X-def seems a little nerfed for uniques, but it still seems like the place to be for runes and epic insignia, the chest at the end is still REALLY good for both (a decently rolled Valk/Grady/Thunderbolts can net you a good amount of trade value). The event is extremely lack luster though, Gaz seems to half way understand that and is rolling out a mini-patch sometime after Sunday (probably after Mon too, I would assume). This promise is on top of the extra Odin Marks they are giving us since they screwed up the +bonus for the first one on each character. So no reason to schelp around various characers unless you really want too, main your favorites all you want.

Day runes dropping like candy. Got like ten on one 18 wave run. And a Saturn. So, go X-def till you can't X-def anymore I guess is what I am saying.

PoultryHammock
Oct 23, 2011

Dead on Arrival posted:

Day runes dropping like candy. Got like ten on one 18 wave run. And a Saturn. So, go X-def till you can't X-def anymore I guess is what I am saying.

Oh, I agree, especially for the rune turn box in. Just as a general thing, X-def seems to still be pretty good, even without it. Pubbies seems to be down on it, 'course, they were also down on Grape Ape, during his time to shine, which is about par for the course.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

I scraped enough splinters together to buy my first random today and got Nightcrawler.

I was all set to be bummed out until I took him through the tutorial. I have to say, they really nailed the feel of the teleportation. I'm impressed.

Especially impressive is the fact that they basically give you a perfect teleport as a starter power. Theres no distance or speed restrictions, you're free to bamf until your spirit runs out.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

No GCD either. You can bamf as fast as you can click.

Penakoto
Aug 21, 2013

How long before Wasp is out as a team-up?

I remember seeing an image, probably in this thread, where her model was complete, I can't imagine it being too long from now.

I don't have a team-up yet, and I figured between needing a faster and more entertaining leveling process, and needing more minions for Squirrel Girl, it's about time. But if Wasp is coming soon enough I'll hold out.

Penakoto fucked around with this message at 06:33 on May 25, 2014

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

NofrikinfuN posted:

I scraped enough splinters together to buy my first random today and got Nightcrawler.

I was all set to be bummed out until I took him through the tutorial. I have to say, they really nailed the feel of the teleportation. I'm impressed.

Especially impressive is the fact that they basically give you a perfect teleport as a starter power. Theres no distance or speed restrictions, you're free to bamf until your spirit runs out.

NC is awesome. Good AOE, good single target, best mobility.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Mustache Villainy posted:

I didn't see this on the spreadsheet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's old news already here:

Seems like a pretty mediocre artifact, but I thought it was interesting it can spawn with Energy or Mental damage. I couldn't think of any other items that do that.

The proc has no internal cooldown, so it stacks as fast as you can hit. Anyone with a DOT or even a reasonably high attack-speed attack can stack it up in ~2s. With the proc and the flat DR combined, this can roll up to 700 DR of any type. Any roll with 275+ typed DR is very good, and a near-max roll chip is best in slot on almost everybody.

Danger chips are crazy good.

Cease to Hope fucked around with this message at 07:12 on May 25, 2014

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Cease to Hope posted:

The proc has no internal cooldown, so it stacks as fast as you can hit. Anyone with a DOT or even a reasonably high attack-speed attack can stack it up in ~2s. With the proc and the flat DR combined, this can roll up to 700 DR of any type. Any roll with 275+ typed DR is very good, and a near-max roll chip is best in slot on almost everybody.

They'll fix the cooldown.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Aphrodite posted:

No GCD either. You can bamf as fast as you can click.

This is my favorite part of NC. I don't like his playstyle, but I own him and when I play with folk, my favorite thing is making pixel level jumps toward goons. I dont even know how that became a thing I would ever like, but he's like the creepy neighbor that you unfortunately nod to at AA meetings

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Swagger Dagger posted:

They'll fix the cooldown.

No other item like this has a cooldown. The only reason I mention a cooldown at all is because someone in SG chat was incorrectly claiming one existed.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
Is there a general consensus "best" build for Psylocke leveling yet? And drat does her movement powers suck a big one.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!

Kuai posted:

Is there a general consensus "best" build for Psylocke leveling yet? And drat does her movement powers suck a big one.

Someone suggested you can alternate between her two dashes to get around the cooldown on it, which makes moving around a lot quicker.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Giedroyc posted:

Someone suggested you can alternate between her two dashes to get around the cooldown on it, which makes moving around a lot quicker.

She only has one dash and the CD is at most 0.2s longer than the animation. Her other "dash" is a stealth power with a hell outta Dodge attached, and if you dump enough points in it I believe you can get permanent stealth until your Spirit runs out.

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to Select Warp.

Jedit posted:

She only has one dash and the CD is at most 0.2s longer than the animation. Her other "dash" is a stealth power with a hell outta Dodge attached, and if you dump enough points in it I believe you can get permanent stealth until your Spirit runs out.

No, she really does have two dashes. One in Ninja Assassin (which she starts with a point in), the other in Constructs. They don't share cooldowns.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Yeah alternating those two you're getting pretty close to nightcrawler speeds. Your spirit will drain fast as gently caress however.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
Yeah I was so excited to unlock Psi-Thrust or whatever they call it in the game and was thinking it would be like the Marvel vs Capcom version. Oh how wrong I was. I think it goes even shorter than the base movement ability.

Dream Attack
Feb 12, 2008

nothing in this world

Cease to Hope posted:

I tried out an +energy DR Danger Chip on Iron Man's Repulsor Barrage and the bonus damage stacks up almost immediately. The only problem is that the +energy chip adds +physical DR instead of +energy DR, so anyone using one should doublecheck that they're getting the proper damage type!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Greywords posted:

No, she really does have two dashes. One in Ninja Assassin (which she starts with a point in), the other in Constructs. They don't share cooldowns.

Oh, right. I don't use that one - in my build the last skill you get apart from your ultimate is your signature.

Psylocke is going to be an absolute monster for speed runs if you gear her up, I think. I managed red 55-59 Kurse in about 2:15 using my ultimate, but that was at level 57, stopping to rescue civilians and with sentinels spawning. At 60 with BIS gear I wouldn't be surprised to see her break two minutes.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Where are the Danger Chip artifacts from? Event vendor?

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom

Suprfli6 posted:

I've only seen them drop in X-Defense, but I think someone said in SG chat that they drop in Holo-Sim as well.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
Might be Modok only, but I'm not 100% sure

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

I actually just got a physical one from a mega sentinel in XDef so I guess it's just a drop.

Celebrity Ghost
Sep 26, 2007

A retcon device just dropped for me in XDef. So I guess they're just stupidly rare instead of completely locked off.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Suprfli6 posted:

They're a common artefact (same kind of rarity as ACCC/Adv KF/Pluvian/etc.), so will drop off any level-appropriate content.

A retcon device just dropped for me in XDef. So I guess they're just stupidly rare instead of completely locked off.

Like fortune cards, retcons are SIF, which means that they compete with runes for drops. Every time you see a rune dropping is a time you could've theoretically gotten a fortune card or retcon instead, but there's 30+ different runes.

DrOgreface
Jun 22, 2013

His Evil Never Sleeps

Lemon Curdistan posted:

They're a common artefact (same kind of rarity as ACCC/Adv KF/Pluvian/etc.), so will drop off any level-appropriate content.

Like fortune cards, retcons are SIF, which means that they compete with runes for drops. Every time you see a rune dropping is a time you could've theoretically gotten a fortune card or retcon instead, but there's 30+ different runes.

That doesn't logically follow. Artifacts and uniques are both modulated by RIF, that doesn't mean they're the same category on the loot table. I'm pretty sure retcons were dropping fine after runes were introduced, it was only coincidental with special event items that they disappeared. It's clear Gaz is confused by their own loot tables at this point (day rune event and sentinel event issues both were surprising to them), so frankly I don't know if the Retcon/FC/molecules rarity is even intentional by them, and if it isn't, they might not understand how rare they are now, or even a good way to fix it.

Spudsly
Jul 11, 2006

Yeah, all the old SIF drops still CAN drop they just made them EXTREMELY rare (actually I've never seen a fortune card 1 since the change, but I assume it can still drop as well).

Edit: Yeah exactly what Ogre posted. That's exactly right, the disappearance of Retcon/FC/UM doesn't correspond with runes being introduced or special event stuff... it's just a change that they made that I would bet you they don't even realize happened. I've been contemplating starting a thread on the official forums just to try and find out if they even understand what happened but I'm sure I won't get a response.

Spudsly fucked around with this message at 16:57 on May 25, 2014

Quiet Python
Nov 8, 2011
What is a good rune word for Luke Cage? I finally got a level 50 uru breastplate and I want to make the most of it assuming I have the runes.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Updated 6/1/2014: Changed build to add Katana Typhoon, cleaned up guide, revised gear.

Goon consensus on Psylocke seems to be that she sucks rear end. Fear not friends! If you have access to tons of any-hero uniques, blessings, rare artifacts, and rare-ish runes, Psylocke can be pretty solidly mediocre!

Actually she's really good. Everyone is whining hard about how squishy she is and I find her anything but. I sit at ~13k defense (50-51% reduction), with 20k HP, 36% dodge and huge hp regen. "Tanky" is not the right word, but I'm extremely durable. I tear through most cosmics efficiently and easily, but I'm not setting speed records or anything. In scrub cosmics like Taskmaster or Hood I rarely pop medkits. Cosmic Kurse takes me about 4 minutes, and I average one death because I'm a dumb scrub who can't get it into their head that I can't tank a frost giant charge. I'm also still learning her, so those times will come down.

Here is my build:

Skills

Max Skills: Katana Typhoon, Falling Lotus Strike, Psi Strike, Psionic Resilience, Deadly Assassin
Flex Skills (~20 between them): Tsunami Slash, Psionic Assault, TK Prowess
One Pointers: Shadowstep, Psionic Projection, Psi Thrust, Psi Knife, Psionic Vortex
Remainder: Ethereal Butterflies

Tsunami Slash vs. Psionic Assault vs. TK Prowess

This is a playstyle choice. Tsunami Slash's upside is that it applies TK Prowess to everything it hits and does nice damage. The downsides, though, are huge: it's hugely expensive, the cone shape is not always convenient for a character that spends most of her time in melee, and as a rule you want to save your Psi Energy for Psi Strike.

Psionic Assault's upside is that you always need to have it ticking to generate Psi Energy and to proc Idol of Khonshu. Its downside is that it scales terribly.

TK Prowess also scales poorly, but maximizes your DoT from prowess and gives you a better melee buff from Psi Strike.

Of the flex skills, I prefer to max Psionic Assault and 1 point the others. Tsunami Slash just doesn't get used enough to justify 20 points -- that energy has to go for Psi Strikes, and the build has good AOE through other skills.

Playstyle

Keep Psionic Assault ticking at all times to proc Idol of Khonshu. Each tick refreshes the buff, so you'll have a near-perma 942 damage buff to your murder skills. Maxed, Assault can take out cosmic whites on its own with no further input.

FLS is the keystone of the build, and one of your two main AOEs. You want to pretty constantly be moving and FLS provides a way to keep damage up while doing so. The dots from Assault and FLS generate Psionic Energy very fast. There appears to be a maximum regen rate; rolling both DOTS doesn't appear to increase Psi Energy any faster than one DOT, but it's super important to keep at least one DOT up.

Katana Typhoon is your other main AOE. It does a buttload of damage on a 2s cooldown. The animation is lightning fast. Be aware that this skill is currently buggy and doesn't like to fire if you're moving.

Tsunami Slash is AOE CC and applies the TK Prowess dot to a group. The damage isn't worth the exorbitant Psi Energy cost. You need that energy for Psi Strike.

Psi-Strike is your ST killer. Also applies weak dot and buffs all of your melee damage through TK Prowess. Almost unlimited spamming if you keep your dots up.

Psi-Knife: Pure filler. Rarely need it. One point.

Psi-Thrust: My preferred dash. YMMV.

Ethereal Butterflies: Does decent damage on reasonable cooldown. Not super exciting but whatever. Worth as many points as you want to devote to it.

Psionic Projection: Rarely needed, but stealths and shits out a clone. The clone doesn't taunt but if it's the only visible thing on the map, aggro shifts to it. Nice in hard content. Not worth more than one.

Psi Vortex: Terrible damage, but it's our vuln. Also can be nice for bunching up enemies for a FLS. Not worth spamming or even casting often.

Passives

Psionic Resilience provides sustain, defense, and dodge. It's very important. I've seen a lot of goons advocate 1 pointing it. This may be why people find her so squishy.
Deadly Assassin: Provides defense, crit rating, and crit damage. A must max.

Psionic Prowess: Provides a melee damage buff when you Psi Strike and a dot when you Psi Knife, Psi Strike or Tsunami Wave. Also buffs Psi Energy regen. Decent passive but not worth heavy investment IMO -- the DOT scales very poorly.

Spirit Management

Psylocke doesn't have a spirit management tool but she doesn't need one. No 25% core, no Pym's, or any of that other poo poo. Lunar Eclipse is a beast runeword and that's enough on its own. The thing with Psylocke is you have two resource pools. When you've been spamming spirit skills, you should have tons of Psi Energy. Then you switch to Psi Energy and you'll regen plenty of spirit.

Keybinds

First, you'll want to get familiar with this. I map my skills like this:

LMB - Psi Knife (Psi Strike is really awkward on a mouse button and will get you killed/will waste Psi Energy)
RMB - Falling Lotus Strike
Main Hotbar - all powers but Vortex and Psi Strike
Q, E, and R on Bar #2 - Zigg, Psi-Strike, and Vortex

Artifacts

AKFTS, Advanced Starstone Tooth, Idol of Khonshu, Ziggurat of Kargul

The Idol provides +1 to skills (sorely lacking when you're stuck using any-hero uniques) and a basically permanent +942 DR to melee attacks; every tick of Psionic Assault refreshes the buff. AST is a huge buff to sustain and HP. AKFTS could be swapped out for White Suit Jacket or a more offensive artifact if you want to be a squishy piece of poo poo. Zigg is damage agnostic, provides a much-needed teleport, and provides oh-so-valuable crit and CDR.

Other artifacts you could use include Advanced Metasensory Array, Mental Focus Headband, Advanced Agamotto, and some other poo poo I'm sure. This is my preferred loadout because it has a nice balance of survivability and utility.

Legendary

Gungnir. No beating it for this build. Psylocke leans heavily on crit and CDR to do good damage, and she's too heavily hybridized between Ranged and Melee & Mental and Physical to get good use out of Excalibur, Warlock's Eye or Savage Axe

Runeword

Lunar Eclipse on a Defense uru. Psylocke needs defense Real Bad, and everything Lunar Eclipse provides is extremely welcome. Lunar Eclipse will provide fantastic spirit regen when you're using Psi Strike; you won't be using spirit but you'll be getting crits.

Blessings

2x Fandral, 2x Hela. My artifacts are defensive, but with Gungnir and 2x Fandrals, I'm still in the sweet spot over 40% crit. Finding a good playstyle with Psylocke, to me, is a careful game of balancing sustain and offense. 2 Fandrals and 2 Helas is a good choice for the middle of that road.

Gear

Slot 1: Dealer's choice. Psylocke's Slot 1 is not bad for this build because its two primary AOE powers are both from the Ninja tree. Soulsword would be excellent for this build. Death Seed is a fantastic mix of defense and offense. My personal choice is Death Seed.

Slot 2: Eidolon Warwear. So nice. HP, hp regen, ranged damage for Psi Assault and a worthless pet that works much like the projection in terms of drawing aggro when you stealth. Psylocke lacks native passive health regen; between this and Death Seed I'm returning about 220 HP/s. Psylocke's Slot 2 is basically useless and should be avoided.

Slot 3: Psylocke's Slot 3 is pretty okay for this build I'm using Hydra Sonar System.

Slot 4: Ninja Tabi, AIM Boots or Footsigons all work really well here. Psylocke's Slot 4 is not good. I chose AIM Boots because I wanted the HP and I don't mind the spirit regen.

Slot 5: Psylocke's Slot 5 is not bad. I'm using Facet of the Unipower, which could probably be outperformed by a well-rolled cosmic.

Costume

Crit Damage affixes. Psylocke doesn't need the spirit management from a 25% core, so use a invuln core. it adds a ton of survivability.

Relic

I'm using Gibborim because I ended up with like 180 spirit in this gear. Lemuria not necessary; with a setup like this it and might even be overkill with all the other sources of regen. If you don't have a Warwear, Lemuria probably becomes much more valuable.

Insignia: Something with crit on it

Crit/CDR are your best stats. I'm using a epic Spiderwoman with crit/CDR.

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jun 1, 2014

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

NofrikinfuN posted:

Nightcrawler is super fun, after playing him for a bit I had to watch the X-Men 3 attack on the White House again. It's just so ridiculously awesome bamfing about like a BAMF kicking people in the face and sending them ragdoll-ing. Errybady is dead before the first guy hits the floor.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Quiet Python posted:

What is a good rune word for Luke Cage? I finally got a level 50 uru breastplate and I want to make the most of it assuming I have the runes.

Bone Breaker is cheap as chips for melee damage. Viking Vitality will add 2k HP if you need more survivability. I wouldn't really bother with River of the Soul since he's not very spirit intensive.

Spudsly posted:

Yeah, all the old SIF drops still CAN drop they just made them EXTREMELY rare (actually I've never seen a fortune card 1 since the change, but I assume it can still drop as well).

Edit: Yeah exactly what Ogre posted. That's exactly right, the disappearance of Retcon/FC/UM doesn't correspond with runes being introduced or special event stuff... it's just a change that they made that I would bet you they don't even realize happened. I've been contemplating starting a thread on the official forums just to try and find out if they even understand what happened but I'm sure I won't get a response.

I don't know, it's all anecdotal at this point but fortune cards have been incredibly rare for me outside of boosted weekends where I'd stacked boosts on top of the server bonus, and retcons have been about the same. I've certainly not noticed retcons being any rarer now than they were before outside of events.

NofrikinfuN posted:

Nightcrawler is honestly one of the better heroes in the game. He's super fun, he has his own unique playstyle, he looks really good in motion and his voice acting is great. You got a good random.

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it

Lemon Curdistan posted:

his voice acting is great.

Psylocke, let's turn our socks into action!

PoultryHammock
Oct 23, 2011

Soothing Vapors posted:

Super Happy Fun Times Waifu Build

The exact same build I've been using, except I'm maxing Tsunami over Assault, as you pointed out, it scales badly, Tsunami scales pretty well though, and can get your passive DoT up and chugging on trash immediately. I'm also maxing all three of her passives, with the same one-pointers you are, with Psi-Knife as my spare point dump. And yeah, keep your DoTs up and toss out a Psi-Lunge here and there and you get LOTS of use out of the Construct tree.

I generally gather up with Vortex->Assault->Tsunami->close with Falling Lotus, then go to town melee. Bosses are generally the same strategy, only less Tsunami, more Strike. Also a lot more Psi-Lunging away then closing with Falling Lotus. Its been working pretty well in Xdef/Cosmic, I'm still playing around with gear too, and the only one of her uniques I've so far was her Slot1 too, which is going to have a hard time standing up against a Dragonfang/Death Seed/Satan's Claw, etc.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Kuai posted:

Yeah I was so excited to unlock Psi-Thrust or whatever they call it in the game and was thinking it would be like the Marvel vs Capcom version. Oh how wrong I was. I think it goes even shorter than the base movement ability.

Psi-Thrust has the same maximum distance, or the difference is so small I can't notice it. Unlike most dashes, Psi-Thrust will stop when it reaches the point your cursor was at when you used it.

Also, it covers you in spiraling, pink butterflies, so you should use it anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

PoultryHammock posted:

The exact same build I've been using, except I'm maxing Tsunami over Assault, as you pointed out, it scales badly, Tsunami scales pretty well though, and can get your passive DoT up and chugging on trash immediately. I'm also maxing all three of her passives, with the same one-pointers you are, with Psi-Knife as my spare point dump. And yeah, keep your DoTs up and toss out a Psi-Lunge here and there and you get LOTS of use out of the Construct tree.
I don't think you're alone in preferring not to max Assault so I made a note on that.

I'll almost definitely max Wave when I finish collecting skill points, the more I use it the more I love it.

• Locked thread