Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Maoist Pussy posted:

Where in your life did you miss the realization that actually nobody likes being a dude but
Closet trans. Get on the titty skittles now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the only person i've ever met who didn't like music was really hosed up and joined the military. makes u think

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Luvcow posted:

How would you change something awful to stop it from dying?

More cats, less gayness, an imbedded meme tool.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
the only person i've met that didn't like music was me, then i liked music, now i write music

makes u think

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

THS posted:

the only person i've ever met who didn't like music was really hosed up and joined the military. makes u think

I didnt say I dislike it! Im just more visual.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

I used to not like music but then I listened to music.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
1. What animes have you seen?

2. Why do trans people be all, "you shouldn't care about my genitals"? Have they not noticed that everyone everywhere always cares about genitals?

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights
Ask a person who is changing their genitals anything (except any question about their genitals)

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

boom boom boom posted:

1. What animes have you seen?

2. Why do trans people be all, "you shouldn't care about my genitals"? Have they not noticed that everyone everywhere always cares about genitals?

Akira, cowboy beepbop?, and pokemon.

I dont care about other peoples crotches. I think only goons care.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

psyopmonkey posted:

Akira, cowboy beepbop?, and pokemon.

I dont care about other peoples crotches. I think only goons care.

Cowboy Bebop. Bebop is a word, beepbob isn't. You're being intentionally difficult.

lol no. everyone cares about penises and vaginas. there's whole movies just about penises and vaginas

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
You do not pass very well and were better looking as a man with a dick.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
You come on "real strong" in person. I'm guessing...

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

Why would you care about them unless you want to look at them for five or so minutes and/or stick things in them/on them?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

killyoureparents posted:

You do not pass very well and were better looking as a man with a dick.

Thats funny because I get called maam more often than sir, atleast when im not at work.

Thanks for the compliment?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Men care a lot about their own dicks and how big they are and other peoples dicks a lot. Women apparently not nearly as much.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Withnail posted:

You come on "real strong" in person. I'm guessing...

Nah, im quiet, fun, like to laugh, and prefer to blend in.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Have you ever been treated badly (co-workes, family,friends,other) because of your Change?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

boom boom boom posted:

Cowboy Bebop. Bebop is a word, beepbob isn't. You're being intentionally difficult.
itt we wax pedantic about misspelled titles in japanese animation, universally hailed as proper entertainment for mature persons of culture and taste

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

Men care a lot about their own dicks and how big they are and other peoples dicks a lot. Women apparently not nearly as much.

Makes sense why I give zero craps then.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

itt we wax pedantic about misspelled titles in japanese animation, universally hailed as proper entertainment for mature persons of culture and taste

But Cowboy Bebop is great (almost as good as Hunter x Hunter.)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I really like the word troon and I want to adopt it into my lexicon but I'm worried that people will take it offensively.

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

psyopmonkey posted:

No, I cant deal with crowds.

pretty sure you now have to raise your hosed up meter to 6

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

whoflungpoop posted:

He had to intentionally misspell it to affect an air of not giving a gently caress about anime, that dumb poo poo for nerds that makes people shoot up schools. Anyway, everybody shut the gently caress up about anime. Yes I know how funny this sounds coming from me.

LtSmash
Dec 18, 2005

Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud we have become, and how blind.

-Sister Miriam Godwinson,
"We Must Dissent"

How often are you asked about your crotch in everyday conversation? Do non-goons keep bringing it up as though it were a reasonable thing to keep bringing up after you don't answer it?

Why do you want less gayness on the forums? We've worked hard to gay the place up.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Sabel posted:

you can't compare vagina sizes, thats just way too complicated.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Mrenda posted:

But Cowboy Bebop is great (almost as good as Hunter x Hunter.)
it had great music and a corgi, so yeah i cant blame it for anything but being an exception to the rule

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Moridin920 posted:

I really like the word troon and I want to adopt it into my lexicon but I'm worried that people will take it offensively.

the trans thread literally sees it as a slur.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

The trans thread is bad.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Sabel posted:

He had to intentionally misspell it to affect an air of not giving a gently caress about anime, that dumb poo poo for nerds that makes people shoot up schools. Anyway, everybody shut the gently caress up about anime. Yes I know how funny this sounds coming from me.

tranny ladies with beards are p hosed up imo

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

it had great music and a corgi, so yeah i cant blame it for anything but being an exception to the rule

I watched a documentary about jazz last night. There was a bit about bebop in it. Then I went to bed.

Maybe I'll find a documentary about dogs tonight. And there'll be a bit about corgis in it. Then I'll go to bed.

That'd be spooky.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

whoflungpoop posted:

tranny ladies with beards are p hosed up imo

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

Man Whore posted:

The trans thread is bad.

to be fair to them though it's pretty universally used in an insulting context

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Mrenda posted:

Maybe I'll find a documentary about dogs tonight. And there'll be a bit about corgis in it. Then I'll go to bed.
Have one for dinner

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Rambling Robot posted:

Have you ever been treated badly (co-workes, family,friends,other) because of your Change?

The senior enlisted advisor to the director at my last group said "Youre not fooling anyone" while pointing at my boobs. He treated me like utter poo poo. Luckily the LTC and civilians thought I was the cats pjs.

I dont talk to my family.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

Thats funny because I get called maam more often than sir, atleast when im not at work.

Thanks for the compliment?

Lol that you said "more often" as in people still call you sir rather often

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

Have one for dinner

What a wooferly doggy.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

cat doter posted:

Its their fault it is so insulting though. They are really awful, A thread full of people so bad that the short form of trans goon is an insult.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

The senior enlisted advisor to the director at my last group said "Youre not fooling anyone" while pointing at my boobs. He treated me like utter poo poo. Luckily the LTC and civilians thought I was the cats pjs.

I dont talk to my family.
gotta love that "you're not fooling anyone" attitude though
*years of irreversible therapy & operations*
it was all a masterful trick.. .those rubes will think I'm a women and I'll think... april fools :twisted:

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I find it all a bit weird OP, but I also realize that you're willingly putting yourself into a life in which you'll put up with an ton of bullshit. Either way, best of luck.

What point in your life did you feel you were no longer your birth gender? Is this non-offensive to ask?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cat doter posted:

is there a word that isn't used in an insulting context 90% of the time that I can use though

it's just irritating, I have no problem with trans people and I don't want anyone to get mad or upset but at the same time I need a loving noun to use you know

I've seen people get mad about trans, troon, tranny, etc., I've seen people say those words are fine, idk.

• Locked thread