Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w3_PZh0IR4

It makes you wonder, it makes you proud. To play for England, and hear the crowd!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pissflaps posted:

Why be embarrassed? It's part of a rich tapestry of history that includes winning one world cup and two world wars, as well as inventing the game.

Can't make a sandwich with old bread, my friend.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

url posted:

I think my signature last time was:

Which lasted a full week or so until:

Whereabouts in the third world are you from?

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

not not luvd posted:

Smart money says Scotland

Spam
Nov 28, 2010

not not luvd posted:

could be english

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

Eau de MacGowan posted:

the rest of the world has been playing for penalties at the cliffs of dover for 1000 years

but god gave england all the extra time it needs :britain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGjizZCXetk

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
I remember when England lost 4-1 to Germany in the last world cup, a world cup so bad that most scores were 0-0 or 1-0, England allowed 4 goals with a ball made real bad that wasnt even round and nobody could kick right. Was lulzy.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

vaginal culture posted:

I remember when England

nobody remembers usmnt at the world cup

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

nobody remembers usmnt at the world cup

You remember looking up at them in the table as they topped the group, containing England

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

vaginal culture posted:

You remember looking up at them in the table as they topped the group, containing England

nope dont remember might as well have not turned up

football nobodies

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

vaginal culture posted:

I remember when England lost 4-1 to Germany in the last world cup, a world cup so bad that most scores were 0-0 or 1-0, England allowed 4 goals with a ball made real bad that wasnt even round and nobody could kick right. Was lulzy.

A world cup so bad it made Sepp Blatter get behind goal line technology

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Sad to see so many foreigners lashing out at England because they haven't got enough confidence in their own teams.

It's coming home.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Ponce de Le0n posted:

Sad to see so many foreigners lashing out at England because they haven't got enough confidence in their own teams.

It's coming home.

Lets count up the world sports invented by the countries these people are from:

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

Spam posted:

could be english

Chicken dinner.

Left the UK a while back, both my parents were immigrants.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3tRkOLp8E

Lol

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Here let me post my fave USMNT football youtubes.

Hang on im sure i have some.

Oh wait.

No, I don't. Because nobody gives a poo poo about USMNT :xd:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Imagine spending 90 minutes watching that, on a nice summer day, when you could be doing literally anything else. Disgusting.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
You mean anything else like eating burgers, using cutlery like an infant, or learning Mexican?

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOZT7j6mjoc

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

You mean anything else like eating burgers, using cutlery like an infant, or learning Mexican?

I mean like sitting in your damp dismal patch of weeds you call a "garden" and drinking piss ale and shouting at the TV that you pay David Cameron 200 squiggly L's a year for the right to use lol

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

vaginal culture posted:

I mean like sitting in your damp dismal patch of weeds you call a "garden" and drinking piss ale and shouting at the TV that you pay David Cameron 200 squiggly L's a year for the right to use lol

george washington owned slaves

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
yeah its stupid thing to call a garden, that thing which is a garden lets call it something retarded like yard? idk yard is shorterand easier to spell and say lets use it

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

vaginal culture posted:

Haha looks like somebody is getting feelzy as heck because theyre from a sporting backwater. That someone is you.

Spam
Nov 28, 2010
e.. poo poo link

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Spam posted:

at least you're good at one sport you inventedgloucestershire-27575303]At least you're good at one sport you invented[/url]

what

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

drat the yanks are taking a proper beating, no wonder they rarely venture out of their own threads

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

stickyfngrdboy posted:

yeah its stupid thing to call a garden, that thing which is a garden lets call it something retarded like yard? idk yard is shorterand easier to spell and say lets use it

A Garden is where you grow vegetables

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

vaginal culture posted:

:ughh:

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cINRczqgju0

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Hegay posted:

drat the yanks are taking a proper beating, no wonder they rarely venture out of their own threads

I don't think they can take this for a straight month, which is how long it will take for england to take it home

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Hegay posted:

Yeah but have you heard this one about the 1993 'World Series'? Boy he hit that ball so hard

wait

where are you going?

hello?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

vaginal culture posted:

like american hero terri schiavo?

a british man confined to a wheelchair mapped out black holes, she just lay there

inferior

INFERIOR

Spam
Nov 28, 2010
above post for your consideration mr p. flaps

surprised you english are bothered about the world cup when so many of you clearly prefer that other national pasttime of yours

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Spam posted:

surprised you english are bothered about the world cup when so many of you clearly prefer that other national pasttime of yours

Great trolling OP. Trolling the country that has given the world its fave sports: football, rugby, cricket, tennis, golf etc etc

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Spam posted:

*in a lisp nerd voice* dahmn the fhail ihs strong in you

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
a 'world series' played by one nation under god, im in where do i sign up

Spam
Nov 28, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

Great trolling OP. Trolling the country that has given the world its fave sports: football, rugby, cricket, tennis, golf etc etc

it was too kind of you to become utter dross at them, kind english gentlemen you are

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Pissflaps posted:

Not as embarrassing as being invaded and overrun in less than three days during world war 2 haha.

you do that every time there's a whoops sale at asda

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

stickyfngrdboy posted:

a 'world series' played by one nation under god, im in where do i sign up

Actually Canada plays too, typical English, learn the facts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

all of these things were invented in china thousands of years ago

• Locked thread