Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Cmdrmonkey posted:

Do a lot of you guys secretly jack off to shemales while flogging yourselves or something? Tranny threads always seem to get a strong reaction at SA. And it has been my experience that the guy yelling "human being!" the loudest invariably ends up being a self hating closet case. I really wonder about some of you.

The fat thread gets a much stronger reaction. Most people in that thread are calling for the mass execution of all fats and I don't think they are secretly fatty lovers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Bicyclops posted:

I mean calling oneself a Vampyress is pretty silly IMO but RuPaul's unrepentance is worse and so is Food Crime. I'm the food police and I have my eyes everywhere. Watch out.

Basically if you don't care about the misrepresentation of women in videogames, you're not allowed to use the word tranny. It's our word.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

No longer will I tolerate the political correctness of saying that donuts are okay. As far as I'm concerned, once you've eaten more than four Timbits, you should be sent to a reeducation camp.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Bicyclops posted:

No longer will I tolerate the political correctness of saying that donuts are okay. As far as I'm concerned, once you've eaten more than four Timbits, you should be sent to a reeducation camp.

Keep your food shaming up in Canada.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

circ dick soleil posted:

Basically if you don't care about the misrepresentation of women in videogames, you're not allowed to use the word tranny. It's our word.

My real opinion is that if a word is frequently used by people who actually hate and want to murder people, it's maybe okay to try to avoid it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Bicyclops posted:

My real opinion is that if a word is frequently used by people who actually hate and want to murder people, it's maybe okay to try to avoid it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yea that did a lot of good for the word "queer"

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Bicyclops posted:

Well, I don't know about that. For one thing, you are ignoring the issue that some people should perhaps be murdered. But, the main problem with this is that you can't stop using a word if the only word available to replace it is invented by idiot-bitch crybabies.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

Well, I don't know about that. For one thing, you are ignoring the issue that some people should perhaps be murdered. But, the main problem with this is that you can't stop using a word if the only word available to replace it is invented by idiot-bitch crybabies.

bloo bloo bloo wah wah wah

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Maoist Pussy posted:

How metal

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
The most hateful posters in this thread who I genuinely suspect have murderous intent and will end up raping and murdering a trans prostitute have not yet used the word 'tranny'

spikenigma
Nov 13, 2005

by Ralp

psyopmonkey posted:

Thats another reason why I think families and doctors should be more apt to use Testosterone blockers to halt the puberty of MtF youth. Put the patient through their paces but why wait until 18 when all the damage is already done?

spikenigma posted:

How old exactly?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Sabel posted:

The most hateful posters in this thread who I genuinely suspect have murderous intent and will end up raping and murdering a trans prostitute have not yet used the word 'tranny'

you have the order reversed but otherwise accurate

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

I think that it would be best before puberty starts for MtF. Im not an expert though.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I am concerned that someone who wants to start little boys on girl hormones early is basically a rape-enabler.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

The Droid posted:

What is the troon consensus on Sonic the Hedgehog, Adventure Time, Thomas the Tank Engine, ATHF, and Bronies?

These helped me in my time of transition :)

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

I am concerned that someone who wants to start little boys on girl hormones early is basically a rape-enabler.

No-one said they'd start little boys on girl hormones.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Bicyclops posted:

If someone uses those words, it's okay to hate them thuogh, imo.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

psyopmonkey posted:

I think that it would be best before puberty starts for MtF. Im not an expert though.

Do you think 11-13 y/o's should really be trusted with choosing their gender when their brains/mind/self perception/everything is so underdeveloped just so they can appear more feminine down the line?

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Konar posted:

Do you think 11-13 y/o's should really be trusted with choosing their gender when their brains/mind/self perception/everything is so underdeveloped just so they can appear more feminine down the line?

The thing is though, it's not permanent. If they change their mind, they stop taking the hormone blockers and everything happens as usual, only later. If they don't change their mind, then they have the benefit of it being easier to trick hapless cishets.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

circ dick soleil posted:

If someone uses those words, it's okay to hate them thuogh, imo.

maybe not hate them but acknowledge that they are doing a Bad Thing IMO

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

The thing is though, it's not permanent. If they change their mind, they stop taking the hormone blockers and everything happens as usual, only later. If they don't change their mind, then they have the benefit of it being easier to trick hapless cishets.

Right! The latter problem is what needs to be discussed IMO. Let's stop avoiding the issue.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

that's loving stupid sorry.

you don't mess with a person's literal growth and biology (it's not just a pause button im sure) just so they can present later as something that appears more woman-like

holy poo poo if you actually think that's what we should all be doing

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Bicyclops posted:

maybe not hate them but acknowledge that they are doing a Bad Thing IMO

I don't want to acknowledge anything. That would be letting the cismen win.

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 21:57 on May 27, 2014

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
What level was your WoW character when you decided to reroll your gender, Op?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Maoist Pussy posted:

Right! The latter problem is what needs to be discussed IMO. Let's stop avoiding the issue.

do you disclose to people that you're a hateful baby before you have sex with them

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
im trans-astronaut, don't career shame me

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Smokey posted:

What level was your WoW character when you decided to reroll your gender, Op?

I played WOW for about a month in 2009. I got to level 20 and quit. Those types of games are boring.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Who hurt you, op?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Bicyclops posted:

do you disclose to people that you're a hateful baby before you have sex with them
Maoist Pussy doesn't have this opportunity.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Bingo! But, instead of tricking people its more about not eating a 9mm slug or being depressed for a decade because you hate the body you see in the mirror.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

toggle posted:

Who hurt you, op?

The United states dept of defense, a Korean taxi driver, a chef in Addis Ababa, and the water in Honduras.

Mostly just flesh wounds and intestinal parasites though.

How about you? :clint:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Bicyclops posted:

Hateful baby is not a gender. Stop deflecting.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Maoist Pussy posted:

Hateful baby is not a gender. Stop deflecting.

No, but it's clearly the thing you identify with most strongly, so.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Having sex with a secret hateful baby doesn't violate anyone's sexual orientation, so it is irrelevant to the issue of trans-rape (trape).

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Bicyclops posted:

No, but it's clearly the thing you identify with most strongly, so.

If I were a hateful baby I would generally let people know before I have sex with them. Having sex with someone under false pretenses is a really scummy thing to do and makes you a piece of poo poo.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

circ dick soleil posted:

If I were a hateful baby I would generally let people know before I have sex with them. Having sex with someone under false pretenses is a really scummy thing to do and makes you a piece of poo poo.

Agreed.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
Hey OP what do you think of this website http://pretendbians.com/

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

CountButtula posted:

Hey OP what do you think of this website http://pretendbians.com/

That sure is a page full of words.

Boy howdy, I dont care.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

psyopmonkey posted:

intestinal parasites

Could you tell us more?

Polluted water right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Rambling Robot posted:

Could you tell us more?

Polluted water right?

Eating raw fish in an Asian county gave me worms.

I got what was thought to be E. Coli in Africa and south America.

"Ask a troon about getting sick overseas."

• Locked thread