Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Some Dog Gizmo Comix.

Pooch Café

I guess that's a digital camera now.

Ballard Street

That's sweet. The dog probably has hip problems from old age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Emmy Lou

Heathcliff

Mandrake the Magician

The Phantom

Pickles

Classic Prince Valiant

Gawain :cripes:

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

tiistai posted:

Fingerpori

[NO dog droppings!]
- Can you not read?!
- But that's not a dog's, that's mine

I can only imagine the joke is that the joke is not that [sic] Devil is not a dog but a wolf. It's the only thing that makes sense. Even so, :wtc:

I thought the joke was Phantom pooped on the lawn and not Devil :shobon:.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Suenteus Po
Sep 15, 2007
SOH-Dan

Mercury Hat posted:

I thought the joke was Phantom pooped on the lawn and not Devil :shobon:.

I feel like an earlier Fingerpori did the simple version of this joke (that's not dogshit, it's wolfshit), and this is a sequel.

Nikaer Drekin
Oct 11, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Bloom County

Perfectly Opus.

--telling a story about a killer toy monkey to a young boy!

Calvin And Hobbes

Ripley's

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Finland: Even our pancakes are metal as gently caress.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Aren't blood sausages (black pudding etc.) pretty common tradional food around the world?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Yes. Blood pancakes is a bit odd, but not an utterly bizarre concept.

Death Ray
Jan 20, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Here's the 3rd newspaper/chapter break from Weapon Brown.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Decided to grab a packet of Blood Pancakes for like second time during my adulthood (despite eating them quite often as a kid). You're supposed to eat these with lingonberry but I decided to mix them with banana and this is surprisingly tasty. Thanks for the idea, Ripley!

Also 200 grams just gave me 300% of my daily iron value.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

I feel like this could apply to almost any foob strip, which is great.

Kennel posted:

Aren't blood sausages (black pudding etc.) pretty common tradional food around the world?

Yeah, but they're a totally, completely insane idea to most Americans, though they don't really look that weird:

What do they even taste like?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Scary Gary

Apparently, Gary got his house remodeled by the same crazy kitchen remodeler from Absolutely Fabulous.

Cow and Boy

Probably Magic fucked around with this message at 22:27 on May 27, 2014

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

In this week's Luann, Greg suddenly remembers that Quill isn't Gunther! :aaa:

So I guess they've been having trouble and Luann's been unhappy for the last five months. It would have been cool for Greg to show us that instead of good times at the wacky prom, because this makes Luann look like a totally unreasonable bitch. (Not that I'm ruling out the idea that Luann is a totally unreasonable bitch.)

Apartment 3-G

Oh gross! Dr. Jack is dating his mother!

Pros & Cons

Sally Forth

The Amazing Spider-Man

I guess Doc Ock is the only criminal of note in that whole prison. Kind of confirms that Newspaper Spidey isn't a very efficient crime fighter.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Peter Parker Is The Worst

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Quill has the makings to be one of the smartest guys in Luann: He realizes focusing on his career is more important than a fleeting high school love. Now if he realizes what a completely unreasonable, immature person Luann is being here, he'll be aces by my book.

CaptainCaveman
Apr 16, 2005

Always searching for North.

"Oh crud, I didn't space things out right, I'm going to have just one word all the way over on the left in the last line, that will look terrible! But there's nothing I can do about it now. Unless..."

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Mustapukuinen Mies - A Man in Black

Magic Hate Ball posted:

What do they even taste like?

Ever tasted your own blood?

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011

I'm sorta iffy on this comic (it's not really as funny as, say, Panto) but this is pretty great. :lol:

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Death Ray posted:

Slumberland as North Korea is a direction I did not see coming.

That said, my paperback copy of Weapon Brown got here today. No complaints; no regrets.

The trading cards are nicer than I expected and now I have a new magnet to stick on my fridge with the others (I'm sure my guests won't mind Snoop's balls).

Thanks for running a kick rear end Kickstarter.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Death Ray posted:

I like the phrase 'Smegma-sucking abortions scraped from a goat's (expletive deleted)'. I intend to use it in everyday conversation from now on.

Death Ray
Jan 20, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Aleph Null posted:

Slumberland as North Korea is a direction I did not see coming.

That said, my paperback copy of Weapon Brown got here today. No complaints; no regrets.

The trading cards are nicer than I expected and now I have a new magnet to stick on my fridge with the others (I'm sure my guests won't mind Snoop's balls).

Thanks for running a kick rear end Kickstarter.

You're welcome Aloofnol! Remember to keep buying! Your book will disintegrate after any contact with finger oil.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

What the gently caress is this? Is this supposed to be funny? Congratulations whoever the rear end in a top hat is who writes this poo poo, I now hate Popeye more than Mike du Jour! :tizzy:

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Comics (April 25th 2007)

La Cucaracha

Doonesbury

The Duplex

F-Minus

Non Sequitur

---

Eyebeam (March 22nd 1983)

It's All Right Chief Dharma (October 21st 2009)

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.

Death Ray posted:

Aroo's Palace! Nice to see the small venues get a shot once in awhile. :allears:

Pogo, in which Howland tries to unskew the numbers. (May 29, 1956)

Droodles (May 29, 1956)

Out Our Way (January 19-20, 1925)

What, you didn't want more cowboys, someone who isn't a 1925 kid? You're in for rough sledding for the next thirty years, buddy.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Zippy the Pinhead

Nancy

Arlo and Janis

Yes, yes, I read that article too.

Wee Pals

Andertoons

Lost Side of Suburbia

Zachary Nixon Johnson

Dick Tracy

Inspector Danger's Crime Quiz

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Wanamingo posted:

Lost Side of Suburbia

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride is going to be an underwater excursion? This is so fabulous.

Dibujante
Jul 27, 2004

Death Ray posted:

Dat grim Taliban-esque Elbonia. I love it. I kind of want them to have their own show.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Now you have my interest. The Nautilus... The Disney Nautilus.

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen
Piranha Club

Dick Tracy

Don't worry, Gertie, Tracy will make sure to shoot the innocent bystanders as well.

Judge Parker

9 Chickweed Lane

The angry mob with the torches and pitchforks protesting this comic already has that one figured out, Amos.

Pibgorn

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Aardmania posted:

Dick Tracy

Don't worry, Gertie, Tracy will make sure to shoot the innocent bystanders as well.

Dick Tracy has the easiest time of it out of any cop in comics; all his criminals just seem to either off themselves or put themselves into an easy-to-kill position within a month.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

The Little King

Mark Trail

:argh: I wanted to see the bear getting veterinary care, and if anyone told Mark off for concussing a wild animal. Dammit, Jam Esallen.

Office Hours

Buz Sawyer

Oops.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Is it just me, or does Wish's expression in the last panel suggest he is not exactly shocked at this turn of events? If you want to abandon civilization, burning your ship behind you is a good way to make sure....

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Aardmania posted:

9 Chickweed Lane

The angry mob with the torches and pitchforks protesting this comic already has

Louis CK got there first and did it better.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Juliet Jones

Phantom Classic

Radio Patrol

The 40's, man. They were a different time.

Rip Kirby

Big Ben Bolt

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Julet Esqu posted:

In this week's Luann, Greg suddenly remembers that Quill isn't Gunther! :aaa:

So I guess they've been having trouble and Luann's been unhappy for the last five months. It would have been cool for Greg to show us that instead of good times at the wacky prom, because this makes Luann look like a totally unreasonable bitch. (Not that I'm ruling out the idea that Luann is a totally unreasonable bitch.)

C'mon, we've seen earlier strips with this kind of behaviour. Why Quill is supposed to like someone who acts like this is utterly beyond me. Maybe he has severe self esteem and other mental issues? Makes Gunther look functional.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Geech is out of date.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
There's apparently a new thing at GoComics called Random Acts of Nancy, where each day it's just a single, out of context vintage Nancy panel.

Can't say I'm a fan.

Six Chix

Zippy the Pinhead

Nancy

Arlo and Janis

Wee Pals

Andertoons

Lost Side of Suburbia

Zachary Nixon Johnson

holy gently caress what the christ

Dick Tracy

Not sure if I overlooked it or if they were recently added, but I've been grabbing the 2004 Dick Tracys when the archives go all the way back to 2001. Don't know if I'll just keep going, or if I'll skip back after this assuredly long and arduous arc is over.

Inspector Danger's Crime Quiz

Oh, Brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Ginger Meggs

• Locked thread