Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

i particularly like all the "Why do you care so much?" attitude coming from Maoist Pussy, who has at least 70 posts in this thread.

i like the post where maoist pussy says homosexuality should be reclassified as a mental illness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Maoist Pussy posted:

Complete this sentence in the manner of a non-crazy person:

"Am I required to adopt the belief that gender is not binary ... "
a. - in order for us to resolve conflict and have civil interactions?
b. - in order to avoid being renditioned by Homeland Security?

You're not required to do anything. But being willfully ignorant on certain topics and still insisting on your right to participate in discussions on those topics makes you an rear end in a top hat.

It's like wandering into a lecture on string theory, loudly declaring that you didn't take physics in high school, and then wondering why everyone gives you dirty looks every time you raise your hand.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Maoist Pussy posted:

the way you have arranged this particular ice burn in the form of two possible questions renders it confusing to the point of meaninglessness, but tbh obfuscating your meaning is in general in your best interest, so my advice would be to continue practicing being unintelligible.

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

what

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Plom Bar posted:

You're not required to do anything. But being willfully ignorant on certain topics and still insisting on your right to participate in discussions on those topics makes you an rear end in a top hat.

It's like wandering into a lecture on string theory, loudly declaring that you didn't take physics in high school, and then wondering why everyone gives you dirty looks every time you raise your hand.

I am not the one making up gender fan-fiction, genius.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Thats... something.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

god, that earlobe

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

Maoist Pussy posted:

I am not the one making up gender fan-fiction, genius.

You know there's some wiggle room in between "I think all trans people are deluded and basing their lives on complete lies" and "I'M A HETEROROMANTIC GENDERFLUID RABBITKIN AND MY PREFERRED PRONOUNS ARE BUN, BUNSELF, AND BUNS", right?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

acephalousuniverse posted:

i like the post where maoist pussy says homosexuality should be reclassified as a mental illness

to be very specific, he said he would like it reclassified as a mental illness, but only for the ones who bothered him.

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
i dearly want to believe that person's face is just moist from being overly sweaty , which is still gross but better than alternatives

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Plom Bar posted:

You know there's some wiggle room in between "I think all trans people are deluded and basing their lives on complete lies" and "I'M A HETEROROMANTIC GENDERFLUID RABBITKIN AND MY PREFERRED PRONOUNS ARE BUN, BUNSELF, AND BUNS", right?

I laughed my BUNS off.

Well done.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Fajita Fiesta posted:

i dearly want to believe that person's face is just moist from being overly sweaty , which is still gross but better than alternatives

... crying?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

hackbunny posted:

... crying?

Its liquid cooties.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
I've been waiting forever for someone to make a troonsay emoticon, can someone get on that ASAP please?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

hackbunny posted:

... crying?
don't humanize please

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

I've been waiting forever for someone to make a troonsay emoticon, can someone get on that ASAP please?

There was a joke smiley based on :fuckoff: except it was a dong hopping in and the blood splatter said "girl mode"

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

\
\

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

I already bought :toxogond:

This is on someone else.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

but also

:forkbomb:
:wmwink:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Bingo. Weve got it folks.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Plom Bar posted:

Maoist Pussy posted:

me: "I regard women and transwomen as having some differences that are significant to me in my personal life."

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

If you are unwilling to date them but put forth your best faith effort to otherwise treat them like women then nobody cares but you've made it pretty abundantly clear that you're not, repeatedly, with as many rear end in a top hat words as you can come up with and by making this thread about imaginary evil phantom trans people.

Shut the gently caress up is what I'm saying.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

this thread is like watching a bear baiting

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

you are all loving morons

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

how do you think the bengals will do this year?

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Smoking Crow posted:

how do you think the bengals will do this year?

p good, the teams definitely in win now mode but ill believe we can win a playoff game when i see it

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

And you're a coward.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Plom Bar posted:

And you're a coward.

wow rude

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

Maoist pussy may be an idiot, but at least he has the guts to take a position, not acting above it all out of fear for losing points with the cool kids.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Plom Bar posted:

Maoist pussy may be an idiot, but at least he has the guts to take a position, not acting above it all out of fear for losing points with the cool kids.

actually i have a position, its ok to be trans, but i think arguing about it on the internet is loving stupid, especially from my perspective since im not trans nor do i know anyone who is. what i think is retarded is how goons cant go 5 seconds without saying the word troon, in every single thread, on both sides of the argument

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

actually i have a position, its ok to be trans, but i think arguing about it on the internet is loving stupid, especially from my perspective since im not trans nor do i know anyone who is. what i think is retarded is how goons cant go 5 seconds without saying the word troon, in every single thread, on both sides of the argument

See, doesn't it feel good to not hedge your bets and hope no one notices?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Plom Bar posted:

So, you're saying there's a chance!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Plom Bar posted:

See, doesn't it feel good to not hedge your bets and hope no one notices?

i still hate everyone in this thread though, which is what i originally said

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

I mean the word "troon" is right there in the title what in god's name were you expecting

The complaint would be a lot more valid if this was a thread about potatoes or something. So it's still bullshit, but at least you're not playing it safe anymore.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
You say that in every thread, Marsh Pussy.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

Maoist Pussy posted:

So, you're saying there's a chance!

No you're still an idiot at this point I'm just yelling at you for sport

If you happen to learn something then bonus but I'm not making that my objective.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Bicyclops posted:

i particularly like all the "Why do you care so much?" attitude coming from Maoist Pussy, who has at least 70 posts in this thread.

Well, it was still mostly civil before you came along from that thread of yours in EN or whatever filling it with all those delicious tumblr tears.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
all the more reason to delay puberty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Is this Slashie?

• Locked thread