Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Surfing Turtle posted:

Sorry man but we only kill other people.

It's cool I want to kill everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
I'M A TURTLE AND I'M SURFING, THAT'S CRAZY!
Also, I love the fact that Goblin is a perm bear. That poo poo was hilarious.

Chocolatebuddha
Oct 15, 2007

Sweet Deity!

Surfing Turtle posted:

Also, I love the fact that Goblin is a perm bear. That poo poo was hilarious.

Getting that honey.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
HAI GUYS YOU GUYS MISSED THE GUILD PHOTO!

http://i.imgur.com/489QD7n.jpg

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
For you clowns that got banned:

http://uoforum.com/threads/i-un-ban-thee.35787/

msj817
Apr 1, 2003

Please help me help you forget about Jozy.

Free Tobias. End the struggle.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Came here to post that lol.

Carl says GluttonySDS is not banned from forums.

EllEssDee
Aug 20, 2008

Santa is a trip!
AWWW yiss, now Ii wait for Carl to make me apologize for my horrid forum behavior, and promptly tell me to go gently caress myself. :D

EllEssDee
Aug 20, 2008

Santa is a trip!
Apparently I was unbanned two weeks ago? WELL ALRIGHT THEN, now to buy a new Hdd so I can actually play the loving game.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

EllEssDee posted:

Apparently I was unbanned two weeks ago? WELL ALRIGHT THEN, now to buy a new Hdd so I can actually play the loving game.

loving slacker.

Space Pants
Aug 29, 2004

I CAN'T GET ENOUGH PENIS TO SATISFY MY CRAVINGS

FormerFatty posted:

I am in the same boat -- no idea how to get my other accounts password back, banned from forums/irc on my nick.

Its like a heroin addict -- if you put the dope in front of me with a needle, I cant help but shoot it. If I have to call people to get dope and then find needles etc... its probably not gonna happen.

Make it happen! I have a 7x hiding/anat for whenever you come back.

EllEssDee
Aug 20, 2008

Santa is a trip!
Alright, in and making all these bullshit macros again, gently caress

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

EllEssDee posted:

Alright, in and making all these bullshit macros again, gently caress

Let me know when you're on and I can guild you.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Snafu I hope its ok to keep refreshing your house. It seems like the neighborly thing to do.

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Suffer not the lobbyist to live.
Right now Snafu is doing pushups in boot camp. Either that or folding t-shirts.

Goblin
Jun 5, 2003

code:
ftp> put babybambino.jpg
ftp> del gravybaby.png
ftp> del gravybaby2.png
ftp> del gravybaby3.png
ftp> del gravybaby4.png
ftp> del gravybaby5.png
ftp> del gravybaby6.png
ftp> del gravybaby7.png
ftp> del gravybaby8.png
ftp> bye
Lipstick Apathy

KetTarma posted:

Sadly, it sounds like Snaffy Baby has been up to far more nefarious things...

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

KetTarma posted:

Push ups, then back to folding t-shirts because he was doing push ups for not folding correctly or there might have been a crease somewhere. Maybe a piece of lint.

And IDK about whatever branch he's in but the Army teaches you to roll shirts.

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005
So anybody else join factions after all the updates?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I made my own faction, with HOOKERS AND BLACKJACK!

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
Thinking about it. Problem is all my chars I wanted to do factions with are red :(

FAT-N-GAY-4-PAY
Sep 22, 2005

Surfing Turtle posted:

Thinking about it. Problem is all my chars I wanted to do factions with are red :(

Go Minax then. If you die in town your head can't be cut.

Famine
May 8, 2004
Anyone bank rolling newbs?

I'm a UO vet...OSI, IPY 1/2, Hybrid

I usually make a bunch of newb accounts for gold and regs, dunno if that works here but I don't really do that again....

I figure this will be my last shot at UO, I'm tired of macroing like nuts (think IPY2) for two months only to have the shard die....

I'll hop on IRC when I'm done work

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Famine posted:

Anyone bank rolling newbs?

I'm a UO vet...OSI, IPY 1/2, Hybrid

I usually make a bunch of newb accounts for gold and regs, dunno if that works here but I don't really do that again....

I figure this will be my last shot at UO, I'm tired of macroing like nuts (think IPY2) for two months only to have the shard die....

I'll hop on IRC when I'm done work

No one really came into the goon irc...I registered it and I assume it's still up but IDK who is in there. Plenty of people in the shard's IRC, though. I think the goons get on TS still.

Can only have two accounts. Skills are quicker here, in dungeons it's accelerated, in wilderness it's normal, and in town it's slower. There's a crafting area in Britain where you use fewer resources but the tradeoff is more time taken to gain skill...so I'd do it only when GM in whatever crafting skill.

Famine
May 8, 2004
I can change the MAC address on my cable modem and get a new IP....unlimited newb accts, that's what I used to do when starting out on other shards

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Famine posted:

I can change the MAC address on my cable modem and get a new IP....unlimited newb accts, that's what I used to do when starting out on other shards

In that case, account spam to your heart's content. Do you have to pay extra for a non-static?

Someone ought to be able to get you in, get with Surfing Turtle. I'm not sure if I have invite privs anymore. If you can't find anyone else let me know. I've been out of it for a bit because of work and personal life but still log in when I can.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004
I'll be home in half hour or so I'll pm you our teamspeak info. It's the best way to communicate with us actually.

Edit: apparently you dont get pms either so ts sever is uoforever.evets3.net just let us know youre on the forums before we ban you lol

Surfing Turtle fucked around with this message at 21:32 on May 28, 2014

Famine
May 8, 2004
Gotta work 3pm to midnight EST....I'll be setting up my stuff tonight

Famine
May 8, 2004
Also what is the rule set? From browsing the UOF forums briefly it's UOR with some enhancements??? (Which is fine If it is, I actually prefer UOR to t2a), anyone able to clarify that, the OP doesn't say what the rule set is...

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

Famine posted:

Also what is the rule set? From browsing the UOF forums briefly it's UOR with some enhancements??? (Which is fine If it is, I actually prefer UOR to t2a), anyone able to clarify that, the OP doesn't say what the rule set is...

They are trying to get as close to UOR as possible with certain tweaks. PvP is mostyl UOR.

Famine
May 8, 2004
Darn, I vpned into my home machine from work....and I gmed eval in like 2hours....

How long does it take to GM magery/wrestling/eval/anat ?

*edit*

Im guessing I should make a stun mage with scribe for dueling, plus a stun healer/mage for group pvp, and a stun/hiding mage for pking?

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

Famine posted:

Darn, I vpned into my home machine from work....and I gmed eval in like 2hours....

How long does it take to GM magery/wrestling/eval/anat ?

*edit*

Im guessing I should make a stun mage with scribe for dueling, plus a stun healer/mage for group pvp, and a stun/hiding mage for pking?

Quick if you have the regs. When I made my other 2 mages took me a total of 4 days to 7x em I think. Stun/Scribe is good stun/heal is good and you can make a tank with fencing for the 2h stun or mace for the crushing blow on warhammer you have a lot of choices.

Famine
May 8, 2004
Is there equip hit / instant hit with weapons? (im guessing there isnt, cuz this is UOR....I dont see a shard would have UOR rulset + instant hit, that would make things really out of whack...not much point making UOR templates (heal/stun/scribe mages if theres instant hit)
Posioned = Cant heal?

Famine fucked around with this message at 00:18 on May 29, 2014

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

Famine posted:

Is there equip hit / instant hit with weapons? (im guessing there isnt, cuz this is UOR....I dont see a shard would have UOR rulset + instant hit, that would make things really out of whack...not much point making UOR templates (heal/stun/scribe mages if theres instant hit)
Posioned = Cant heal?

you can precast theres no insta hit and poison has to be cured first

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006
Did someone remove me(timmy) from UOF goons?

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

FormerFatty posted:

Did someone remove me(timmy) from UOF goons?

Oh that was you lolol when we asked who you were you were giving no answer. So I kind of just removed you my bad just request again.

Famine
May 8, 2004

Surfing Turtle posted:

you can precast theres no insta hit and poison has to be cured first

Ahh, in that case not making a tank / dexer. I dont play dexers...Unless theres faction weapons..."Invuln, Vanquishing, +20 tactics Non-drop super spears" ^_^

Another question, ethereal mounts, can you get them by 'donating' or are they vet rewards?

FormerFatty
Jul 18, 2006

Surfing Turtle posted:

Oh that was you lolol when we asked who you were you were giving no answer. So I kind of just removed you my bad just request again.

I cant -- it doesnt show up. Its all good, I just wanted to see if someone could hook me up with an ethy.

Surfing Turtle
Jun 18, 2004

FormerFatty posted:

I cant -- it doesnt show up. Its all good, I just wanted to see if someone could hook me up with an ethy.

I dont think we have any extra. Theyre not cheap anymore since dono prices went up.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I will give you one of mine for CASH MONEY.

e: I might be on tonight so if I see you I'll let you in the guild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Usually not a good idea to GM eval first if you plan on casting on yourself for magery.

• Locked thread