Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
Beginning to think that part of the reason this thread derails so hard/so often/so bad is because...well, frankly, Cucumber Quest isn't really a webcomic where there's a whole lot to talk about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
We might need to merge with the Questionable Content thread. Yeah, the comic is bland. But it updates 5 days a week instead of two!

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Meowjesty posted:

Why did the bunnies go on strike??

They wanted a raise in celery!
:haw:

This is a good one.

nerdbot posted:

yeah, it's presented to everyone publicly...on Twitter, not here

It's one thing when they're tweets related to the comic but if you want to see her tweets so bad, go follow her there or something. There's a pretty rich layer of irony in posting a screencap from her Twitter and saying "man, these people can be such creeps sometimes!"

Most of the twitter posting is jokes or fanart, though?

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

nerdbot posted:

yeah, it's presented to everyone publicly...on Twitter, not here

It's one thing when they're tweets related to the comic but if you want to see her tweets so bad, go follow her there or something. There's a pretty rich layer of irony in posting a screencap from her Twitter and saying "man, these people can be such creeps sometimes!"

gently caress Twitter. If people repost that stuff here I will read it happily enough.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
whoa what

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?
Yeah, I hate it when someone makes changes on the production server, too. :v:

Seriously though, did Cosmo say 'Glitchmaster'?

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
That's what it looked like he was trying to say, yeah. So, I guess if so then Cosmo was in cahoots with a DM after all but not actually one himself.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
The Commander is so manpretty! :allears:

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy :colbert:

snucks
Nov 3, 2008

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
RIP bunnyurkel had a good run

glitchmaster is gonna take this poo poo off the tracks

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
No wonder he wears that helmet all the time. Those curls are kinda dorky looking.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Calling it: Glitchmaster is the hidden boss. AND the way they can stop the whole legend thing repeating.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I don't think Cosmo is dead, he just got teleported away somewhere.

Also: does anyone else find Cosmo's pants situation confusing? Is she supposed to be wearing overalls or did he just cut legholes in a blue plastic bag she got from a planetarium?

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
Pretty sure they're just overalls, to give him/her a mechanic vibe.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
They're baggy to play up the "kid" part of "kid genius".

Here's hoping Glitchmaster convinces Cuco his whole world is a video game, like that bit in Max Payne, and even when things go back to "normal" he'll never be quite sure.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
The princess has been kidnapped. Whatever will our brave and intrepid heroes do now.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Sometimes his actions make me think Cosmo might be a bit suspicious, but today's comment reassures me. Poor Cosmo, I hope they can rescue her.

e: it's cool to post funny things from her twitter, like her latest Paranatural crossover CANON comic

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here
Paranatural-Cucumber Quest fanart? Don't mind if I do!

https://twitter.com/fancydrak/status/471818894269620224

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008

Captain Oblivious posted:

Beginning to think that part of the reason this thread derails so hard/so often/so bad is because...well, frankly, Cucumber Quest isn't really a webcomic where there's a whole lot to talk about.

Maybe when there's no updates for a while instead of people going to poke around the author's twitter feed or over analyze jokes to death they can... do anything else. It's okay if the thread goes to the second page, people.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
The two best webcomics seem to have the best crossover art :allears:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

IMJack posted:

They're baggy to play up the "kid" part of "kid genius".

Here's hoping Glitchmaster convinces Cuco his whole world is a video game, like that bit in Max Payne, and even when things go back to "normal" he'll never be quite sure.

"You're in a webcomic, Cucumber. Haven't you noticed you only move twice a week? Sometimes even less than that?"

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Kabanaw posted:

Paranatural-Cucumber Quest fanart? Don't mind if I do!

What's the spirit-speak in this one translate to? I'm terrible at reading it, especially when it's that small & cramped.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

e: gently caress

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Isn't being stuck on a UFO with Cosmo's "Greatest Invention Ever" and no Cosmo to operate it potentially worse than having Cosmo on board?

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

PleasingFungus posted:

What's the spirit-speak in this one translate to? I'm terrible at reading it, especially when it's that small & cramped.

"Oh Nightmare Knight, you have such big yaoi hands."

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Wait, you can actually read the spirit speak?

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

Deki posted:

Wait, you can actually read the spirit speak?

Tilt your head to the right.

ElTipejoLoco
Feb 27, 2013

Let me fix your avisynth scripts! It'll only take me a couple horus.

dpbjinc posted:

Tilt your head to the right.
And then read from bottom to top.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I finally got my prints hung up!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

ElTipejoLoco posted:

And then read from bottom to top.

Put your hands on your hips; and bend your knees in tight.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cat Mattress posted:

Put your hands on your hips; and bend your knees in tight.

Ayyyyy macarena!!!

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
Double Night rockin the frieza lips there

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Hey, something I just noticed I don't think anybody's pointed out:

The URL is glitching out at the bottom again.

Thanks Internet
May 27, 2012

This poster just flew all the way from Caketown just to make this post!

Now THAT'S desperate!
Oh hey, look at that. This is going to get really interesting when Glitchmaster actually shows up isn't it?

Actually, that got me thinking. There are 8 disaster stones, and we've seen all of them already, 7 here, and the last one here. So far we've seen Splashmaster, Noisemaster, Mutemaster, and it looks like Nightmare Knight's. So that leaves flower, fire, and cloud themed disaster masters plus one more. Which means that power symbol one is probably Glitchmaster's unless he's got some shenanagins going on and dosen't have a disaster stone. :tinfoil:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Man, and I was kinda hoping there'd be a Chargemaster so we could make jokes about the ridiculous price of medical care.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

WELCOME TO MOONSIDE

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

You know I don't think this is really the Nightmare Knight somehow!!

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Poor Splashmaster.

Welcome to

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Is it already time for the fake final boss mid boss fight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Wait...are you saying that's NOT the Nightmare Knight? Just look at how he abuses Splashmaster! No one but NK could do that.

Wecomel to Soonmide.