Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtSmash
Dec 18, 2005

Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud we have become, and how blind.

-Sister Miriam Godwinson,
"We Must Dissent"

Maoist Pussy posted:

The problem is that if you disguise yourself effectively as someone of the opposite sex, you become a problem for other people. A gender landmine. You become a rape assassin.

OP are you at risk of exploding and spraying red hot shrapnel into people around you when stepped on? Do troons kill 15,000 - 20,000 civilians a year in areas where troons were deployed in wars years or decades earlier? Is there a UN convention to ban anti-personnel troons that 156 nations are party to? Do you think the images of children who lost limbs to gender shrapnel from troons is part of why some posters in this thread hate troons so much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
how long on hormones before your crotch sweat started to change?

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Maoist Pussy posted:

No, that is an issue of class war that was sold using faux-tribal language. The gender binary is real and non-arbitrary. Sex and ethnicity are not comparable in the way you are attempting.

marx was a pedophile that didn't understand economics

good historian, tho

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

Maoist Pussy posted:

The problem is that if you disguise yourself effectively as someone of the opposite sex, you become a problem for other people. A gender landmine. You become a rape assassin.

An analogous situation would be if you had a communicable STD and were having unprotected sex with people. Your thing that you are doing that you want to do is now having serious consequences for other people.

what percentage rape is it to kiss a tranny without knowing

is it like 10% rape if one gives you a boner?

if you google image "dead tranny" none of them seem to be able to fool no-one, I'm confused by the paradox here

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Winter Fresh posted:

do you plan on adopting

Yes, once I have a stable home and stop moving around so much. I also think I should have a spouse first too.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

how long on hormones before your crotch sweat started to change?

About a year. I went from heavy crotchal sweat to very light.

Thanks estrogen! :3:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

LtSmash posted:

OP are you at risk of exploding and spraying red hot shrapnel into people around you when stepped on? Do troons kill 15,000 - 20,000 civilians a year in areas where troons were deployed in wars years or decades earlier? Is there a UN convention to ban anti-personnel troons that 156 nations are party to? Do you think the images of children who lost limbs to gender shrapnel from troons is part of why some posters in this thread hate troons so much?

No.

I am not an anti-personnel mine/ied/vbied/pbied.

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

Maoist Pussy posted:

Because sticking your hand up a dress and discovering a dick is like a nightmare xenomorph kill-it-with-fire type scenario, whereas
Chaz Bono is just sortof a bummer.

Maoist Pussy posted:

Because encountering a dick is always bad but encountering a pussy is sometimes good? I don't know, ask someone who doesn't like pussies. Why do people ask questions and then refuse to accept the answers?

Maoist Pussy posted:

Also, straight men are a lot more particular about the provenance of their lover's junk. Women tend be more 'meh' about it.

Maoist Pussy posted:

An analogous situation would be if you had a communicable STD and were having unprotected sex with people. Your thing that you are doing that you want to do is now having serious consequences for other people.

Obviously people shouldn't deceive one another when it comes to sex, but from the subtext of these posts its obvious that maoist pussy is insanely closeted. Not bc he doesn't want to have sex w trans people, but because he's irrationally obsessed with the idea and thinks its definitely going to happen just because a trans person exists out there somewhere, and also because the negative overreaction to touching a penis is way more like gay panic than just being grossed out

acephalousuniverse fucked around with this message at 08:08 on May 29, 2014

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Maoist Pussy posted:

What are those serious consequences?

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax
if gender dysmorphia is a real thing then why do many post op troons report phantom penises? you'd think that once the body were rid of the penis, the mind would feel "right" yet many troons encounter the ghost penis

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Fireless Phoenix posted:

if gender dysmorphia is a real thing then why do many post op troons report phantom penises? you'd think that once the body were rid of the penis, the mind would feel "right" yet many troons encounter the ghost penis

Data, links, or GTFO

:getout:

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

Fireless Phoenix posted:

Hmmm good point, some one should really publish a paper on that.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
OP.

I was a punk kid. During the time I came up, at least in my hometown, there was an allegiance between the punk kids and the LGBT kids. We tended to live and party in the same areas. And we watched each other's backs to a certain extent. So I spent a decent amount of time around drag queens and drag kings.

Why do you think it is that meth is a problem (which has become a stereotype) in drag culture, but it doesn't seem to be popular in other parts of the trans community? Is meth big in the other parts of the trans community?

Just curious.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
OP, do you think there's a difference between trans people and trannies, like the difference between black people and niggers?

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

Also, as promised: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21334362

quote:

As sexual differentiation of the brain takes place at a much later stage in development than sexual differentiation of the genitals, these two processes can be influenced independently of each other. Sex differences in cognition, gender identity (an individual's perception of their own sexual identity), sexual orientation (heterosexuality, homosexuality or bisexuality), and the risks of developing neuropsychiatric disorders are programmed into our brain during early development.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

God Of Paradise posted:

OP.

I was a punk kid. During the time I came up, at least in my hometown, there was an allegiance between the punk kids and the LGBT kids. We tended to live and party in the same areas. And we watched each other's backs to a certain extent. So I spent a decent amount of time around drag queens and drag kings.

Why do you think it is that meth is a problem (which has become a stereotype) in drag culture, but it doesn't seem to be popular in other parts of the trans community? Is meth big in the other parts of the trans community?

Just curious.

I have no clue about drug culture, let alone drugs in the LGBT community. I stay away from any illegal drugs for professional reasons.

Maybe the other trans people in the thread could answer your question.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

CountButtula posted:

OP, do you think there's a difference between trans people and trannies, like the difference between black people and niggers?

Semantics are a battle for the people utilizing them.

Your question is silly and your mother smells of old bread.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

Semantics are a battle for the people utilizing them.

Your question is silly and your mother smells of old bread.

Hey, you already said you were one of the good ones with a career. It just reminded me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

psyopmonkey posted:

I stay away from any illegal drugs for professional reasons.

What's it like to be a professional square?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

What's it like to be a professional square?

Whats it like not having a solid retirement plan that doesnt require social security supplementation?

:iceburn:

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

Whats it like not having a solid retirement plan that doesnt require social security supplementation?

http://transwomantimes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/a-lifespan-of-30-to-32-years-and-lost.html

You'll be dead before you reach retirement.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

psyopmonkey posted:

Retirement plan? The gently caress is that?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DOy4hCih7w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Plom Bar posted:

What are those serious consequences?

Rape, obviously. I said that. Sex where one participant is deceived as to the identity of the other participant or the nature of the acts performed.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

Maoist Pussy posted:

Rape, obviously. I said that. Sex where one participant is deceived as to the identity of the other participant or the nature of the acts performed.

You know, whenever this idea comes up, it is 100%, without fail, a heterosexual man expressing fear over finding a penis where they expect a vagina. It is never a homosexual man fearing finding a vagina, nor a woman fearing finding a [_____], just straight guys worried about a surprise schween. Any thoughts as to why this is?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Maoist Pussy posted:

gender landmine

mods

Maoist Pussy posted:

rape assassin

mods please

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

Also, you compared having sex with a trans person with having unprotected sex with a person who has an STI. So rolling with that analogy, what are you afraid of catching from the trans person?

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

Quit whining to your mother Billy.

You go back there and you call Maoist Pussy names twice as horrible and twice as funny.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

God Of Paradise posted:

Quit whining to your mother Billy.

You go back there and you call Maoist Pussy names twice as horrible and twice as funny.

what are you talking about. they're pretty pro usernames

Should be sleeping
Dec 3, 2006
AM I WEARING MY LEATHERS AND A HELMET? NO? I BETTER BE.
OP: I'm glad for you discovering yourself and everything, but I'm curious, can sex that trans people have with the genital mods be as fulfilling as pre-op? Like, I feel sad that you're giving up mind blowing orgasms to be true to yourself. It's tragically beautiful if that's the case. :(

Also, if within the next few years, it turns out that they can just 3D print you a complete set of female genitalia and plug that poo poo in, would you do that? Or would you prefer to keep your modded man parts as a reminder of how far you have come?

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

scalded schlong posted:

what are you talking about. they're pretty pro usernames

Bet.

:getin:

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
op this is 39 pages long,did you go over what you did in the military,as-in interesting stories

i mean was it exciting or mostly boring and tell me a story about psyopping someone and then like shooting your gun like jason bourne. dont say no or ill uppercunt your taint

thanks

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Should be sleeping posted:

OP: I'm glad for you discovering yourself and everything, but I'm curious, can sex that trans people have with the genital mods be as fulfilling as pre-op? Like, I feel sad that you're giving up mind blowing orgasms to be true to yourself. It's tragically beautiful if that's the case. :(

Also, if within the next few years, it turns out that they can just 3D print you a complete set of female genitalia and plug that poo poo in, would you do that? Or would you prefer to keep your modded man parts as a reminder of how far you have come?

Orgasms can be just as good post op.

Yes. I am made out of legos.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Drunk & Ugly posted:

op this is 39 pages long,did you go over what you did in the military,as-in interesting stories

i mean was it exciting or mostly boring and tell me a story about psyopping someone and then like shooting your gun like jason bourne. dont say no or ill uppercunt your taint

thanks

I would rather not get into specifics more than I already have.

My military service was a building block into my current career path.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
mods change my name to Gender Landmine Rape Assassin

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
tell them about the time you opened the door to your commanding officer with a boner in womens panties

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Plom Bar posted:

You know, whenever this idea comes up, it is 100%, without fail, a heterosexual man expressing fear over finding a penis where they expect a vagina. It is never a homosexual man fearing finding a vagina, nor a woman fearing finding a [_____], just straight guys worried about a surprise schween. Any thoughts as to why this is?

I'm going to guess that it is because women, heterosexual men and homosexual men are different and face different problems, goals and challenges. For instance, people expressing fear over acquaintance rape are almost always women, and people expressing fear over anal herpes are almost always gay men.

acephalousuniverse
Nov 4, 2012

Plom Bar posted:

He posted earlier in the thread about this, see my quotes on the last page.

Spoiler: he thinks women are all secretly bi

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bicyclops posted:

Anything happen in here while I was gone besides garden variety bigotry and a bunch of "arguing on the Internet is dumb/I have no opinion and the truth is in the middle" cowardice?

sometimes i feel like south park ruined the idea of compromise for people. the truth is in the middle because nobody will ever back down on their stupid ideas either way so we just meet in the middle :angel:

also im not afraid of a 'suprise' dong because im not a homophobe, im just not down with dick. gays are cool and fun to hang out with, although last time i was out with some gay friends a friend of a friend got drunk and kept trying to hit on me, which was mildly annoying but whatever drunk people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Sometimes the truth really is in the middle.
Sometimes.

• Locked thread