Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
Moths is up, then Iris of Ether, then Enri, then me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Oh hey, that's me. One Dropzone Commander, please!

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

That means Iris of Ether is up!

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

moths posted:

Iris of Ether, your choice!

Here's the prizes to choose from:

Badger Minitaire Paints
and Badger:
1. a complete set of Minitaire paints! $275/£220 value claimed by Red Shoe
2. a starter set of Minitaire paints PLUS a full set of Ghost Tint paints! $60/£75 value claimed by Slimnoid

3. Hawk Wargames
a Dropzone commander starter set and rulebook worth over $140/£120 claimed by moths

4. Wayland Games
: online gift vouchers worth $100/£75, usable anywhere in the world! claimed by Monoliths

KR Multicase
two card cases with Soft foam for figures, hard cases for soft foam!
5. one KRH with N4 foam and
6. one KRM with F3H foam

7. goon Tadhg: one GW starter set box of your choice! (unpainted) approx $120/£100 value claimed by Under 15
8. goon krushgroove: one iwata MP-H2 single action airbrush $130/£125 value claimed by Namenlos
9. goon Arlaharen: $75 towards the prize of your choice! claimed by Germ
10. Mega-Grab Bag - everything that's left in the Grab Bag!

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
Having looked at the top 10 slots and doing some math regarding my missed oath. I feel better that even if I had completed it successfully I still would have been out of the top 10. And by better I mean annoyed as poo poo because there are so many good painters in here now that I will never see the top 10 again. Oh well, at least I'm getting stuff painted.

So am I correct that Krushgroove has 2 prizes for me from months previous? The Dice holder guy and the Judge Dredd models?

(Look at me bitching, as I ask about my free prizes, good god I'm terrible.)

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Indolent Bastard posted:

Having looked at the top 10 slots and doing some math regarding my missed oath. I feel better that even if I had completed it successfully I still would have been out of the top 10. And by better I mean annoyed as poo poo because there are so many good painters in here now that I will never see the top 10 again. Oh well, at least I'm getting stuff painted.

So am I correct that Krushgroove has 2 prizes for me from months previous? The Dice holder guy and the Judge Dredd models?

(Look at me bitching, as I ask about my free prizes, good god I'm terrible.)

Yeah checking the math on something like that can be a good or bad thing :)

Also, good timing on asking about the monthly prizes, etc.! I've been holding onto for a while, too. I'll start sending out stuff to everyone who's waiting starting next week. I'll be in touch with everyone by email, letting you all know as your things are sent out.

Indolent Bastard - I'm pretty sure those are the only things that are waiting for you, I'll be poring over all the addresses and responses from everyone. There's still many people who haven't claimed their prizes, so I have to decide whether time is up on those or what!

Tadhg
Aug 5, 2007

AUT MORS
AUT GLORIA

:hist101:

Under 15 posted:

I'll take the starter set, then.

krushgroove posted:

Tadhg will be in touch, but you'll need to let him know which set :) 40K, WHFB, Hobbit?

Congrats, Oath Winner! PM sent.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

krushgroove posted:

Yeah checking the math on something like that can be a good or bad thing :)

Also, good timing on asking about the monthly prizes, etc.! I've been holding onto for a while, too. I'll start sending out stuff to everyone who's waiting starting next week. I'll be in touch with everyone by email, letting you all know as your things are sent out.

Indolent Bastard - I'm pretty sure those are the only things that are waiting for you, I'll be poring over all the addresses and responses from everyone. There's still many people who haven't claimed their prizes, so I have to decide whether time is up on those or what!

I'd say give the winners a final call and then after June 15, the prizes roll over into the new thread.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Was there something about an eleventh Zombicide?

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Not as far as I remember, they promised 10 copies. Back in March we had a discussion about possibly having 11 grand prizes or as few as 9, but that was resolved by splitting the KR Multicase prize so we had an even 10.

Indolent Bastard posted:

I'd say give the winners a final call and then after June 15, the prizes roll over into the new thread.

Sounds like a plan - does anyone object? I'll post all the stragglers in this thread and the new one so everyone will have had plenty of time to decide. In some cases we've been waiting on answers so other people can pick stuff and it's really been holding up things here and there.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

krushgroove posted:

Sounds like a plan - does anyone object? I'll post all the stragglers in this thread and the new one so everyone will have had plenty of time to decide. In some cases we've been waiting on answers so other people can pick stuff and it's really been holding up things here and there.

Ask everyone who is stuck behind a non-responder give you a wish list 3-5 items deep in their prize category and just skip the non-responder if they don't get back to you by the dead line.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
Sorry about the slow replies!

krushgroove posted:

Iris of Ether, your choice!

6. one KRM with F3H foam

I'll do this, thanks!

Leperflesh posted:

Goon Zhent offers a special prize for one goon who completed an Alternate Universe Oath! Although 13 of you Oathed such Oaths, only 8 completed them within the oath year, so this is a narrow field to draw from.

And the winner is...
Alternate Universe: 1d8 7
Iris of Ether!

Awesome! Since I'm being indecisive, let's just say 'Reaper Miniatures' and make it easy. :)

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Which means Enri is up!

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Pash posted:

Which means Enri is up!

ha, someone's eager :)

but yes, enri, you are up next!

Here's the prizes to choose from:

Badger Minitaire Paints
and Badger:
1. a complete set of Minitaire paints! $275/£220 value claimed by Red Shoe
2. a starter set of Minitaire paints PLUS a full set of Ghost Tint paints! $60/£75 value claimed by Slimnoid

3. Hawk Wargames
a Dropzone commander starter set and rulebook worth over $140/£120 claimed by moths

4. Wayland Games
: online gift vouchers worth $100/£75, usable anywhere in the world! claimed by Monoliths

KR Multicase
two card cases with Soft foam for figures, hard cases for soft foam!
5. one KRH with N4 foam and
6. one KRM with F3H foam claimed by Iris of Ether

7. goon Tadhg: one GW starter set box of your choice! (unpainted) approx $120/£100 value claimed by Under 15
8. goon krushgroove: one iwata MP-H2 single action airbrush $130/£125 value claimed by Namenlos
9. goon Arlaharen: $75 towards the prize of your choice! claimed by Germ
10. Mega-Grab Bag - everything that's left in the Grab Bag!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

moths posted:

Moths, I've got this prize on my shelf - please PM or email me to arrange shipment!

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

Ooh, had my eyes on that half size case, oddly enough I picked a KR case in season 1 too :)

I'll take the remaining KR case pretty please :)

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

And I guess that means I get whatever is left in the grab bag, of which I have no idea what's in there. Great seaso and thank you all again!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Don't go away yet! We still have the donated-a-prize prize, Krushgroove's terrain prize, and... we sort of... forgot about the tiny troops army prize thing. Which we're going to have to figure out what to do about. Because it involves applications and judging and... yeah, anyway stay tuned!

Namenlos
Oct 20, 2010
All so exciting! I'm kind of sad not to be participating in next year's thread, but my husband is getting too good anyway, he'd be challenging me for top-10 spaces soon!

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

Namenlos posted:

All so exciting! I'm kind of sad not to be participating in next year's thread, but my husband is getting too good anyway, he'd be challenging me for top-10 spaces soon!

Aww that's like the saddest story. Like those two brothers that had to punch each-other for money or something.

You guys did a bang up job running this all year, I can't wait for the next one..that I'm already in! (I should get my oath finish tonight)

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Anyone know what all is in the grab bag that I will be receiving at this time? I imagine some people might still be needed to make picks out of it if they have not previously claimed their prizes, but I really have no idea whats in their currently.

Edit: I found the link on the first page. Is that up to date?

Pash fucked around with this message at 00:09 on May 30, 2014

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
The Grab Bag photo album is...mostly up to date, I'm going through that right to see who hasn't made their choices! Once I give the all-clear you can have your pick of some or all of what is left!

Also...

:siren: Goons who donated prizes!...UPDATED! :siren:

Ineptmule for your themed model group prizes
Manifest for your bits prizes
Bachtere for your painted figures to a lucky winner every quarter!
Arlaharen - $75 towards the prize of your choice!
liljonas a Grand Prize for your sub-25mm army painters, AND another random prize for anyone who paints any sub-25mm oath!
Mr.Booger - several Grab Bag prizes
Namelos - more Grab Bag prizes plus books from the Black Library!
Pierrethemime - once again, Oathbreaker avatars!
Tadhg - for the second year, a fantastic Grand Prize - ANY Games Workshop starter set!
Thundercloud - boxed and bagged Grab Bag prizes
Zhent - $100 towards a set of gift vouchers for our mini-competitions!
Signal - Grab Bag prizes
Maniac Matt - Grab Bag prizes
Vondizimo - TWO special one-off prizes!
Slimnoid - a special one-off prize!
djfooboo - Grab Bag prizes
NTRabbit - a special one-off prize!
IrvingWashington - stone-cold CASH donation to help out (quite a lot) with postage costs!

If I'm missing anyone at all, please email me at krushgroove169 @ gmail.com and remind me what you donated! I don't want to miss anyone in the run-up to the end of the thread.

e: Namenlos, Monoliths and Slimnoid - £cash money$ is on the way to you, check your Paypal account balance!

krushgroove fucked around with this message at 10:12 on May 30, 2014

Illudere
Jan 12, 2005

Leperflesh posted:

And the winner:
Saver of da Whales: 1d14 4
Illudere! Congratulations Illudere, you win!

Woo hoo! Email sent.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Iris of Ether, your $25 for your Alternate Universe prize has been sent! Many thanks to goon Zhent who donated 100 smackers for four separate prizes!

Just waiting on addresses from the last of the Top Ten goons, and I'll be sending those off to CoolMiniorNot and getting the rest of the prizes sorted!

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
All the addresses for the top ten have been sent to CoolMiniOrNot!

Please drop a line to sales@cmon.com when you get your game sets from CMoN and let them know how much you appreciate the prize sponsor support :)

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

krushgroove posted:

Iris of Ether, your $25 for your Alternate Universe prize has been sent! Many thanks to goon Zhent who donated 100 smackers for four separate prizes!

Received, thanks a lot! :keke:

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Why are the prize giving goons being listed? Drone strike? :(

Germ
May 7, 2013

Vondizimo posted:

Prize draw!

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vondizimo posted:

We like to call it Prize from the Skies around here.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

We offered a modest prize draw to any goon who donated prizes this year, as an incentive to try and encourage more donations and to recognize the generosity of the donors. Krush just wants to make sure we didn't miss anyone before we do that drawing.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

Leperflesh posted:

We offered a modest prize draw to any goon who donated prizes this year, as an incentive to try and encourage more donations and to recognize the generosity of the donors. Krush just wants to make sure we didn't miss anyone before we do that drawing.

Oh! Is this already over? I've got a can of (barely touched) Quickshade Strong tone (think Agrax Eathshade) that I've been meaning to give to anyone. It's a great product but I've got a nose like Frank Zappa so I can stand the smell even with painting masks.

Weirdo fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Jun 1, 2014

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

You should donate it for the new oath year! Get in touch with Krushgroove. The draw we are talking about is for donors for 2013/14 oath year, but the grab bag needs stuff for the new thread too.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Which reminds me, I must send some unwanted Bones for the grab bag.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Prize from the sky! :dance:

I've got some bits lined up for season 5 I need to poke krush about.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Just got my themed group prize from ineptmule - thanks so much! It's an honor :)

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Addresses and details have been sent to Hawk Wargames, Wayland Games, Badger and KR! A couple of these companies had changes of personnel, which made things a little awkward to explain, and still trying to talk to a couple of the current sponsors who I hadn't talked with previously, so I can get new pledges of support for Season 5.

Please let post here when you guys get your goodies :) and if you can go to the sponsor's site and fill out their contact form to thank them for their support :)

Germ
May 7, 2013

Thanks a million for the giftcard, Arlaharen! Received the info, and waiting for a bit to see if Glade Riders are going to restock before placing my order.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

krushgroove posted:

Addresses and details have been sent to Hawk Wargames, Wayland Games, Badger and KR! A couple of these companies had changes of personnel, which made things a little awkward to explain, and still trying to talk to a couple of the current sponsors who I hadn't talked with previously, so I can get new pledges of support for Season 5.

Please let post here when you guys get your goodies :) and if you can go to the sponsor's site and fill out their contact form to thank them for their support :)

I am mailing out the Hawk Wargames dropzone commander prize to moths today (a rulebook and a starter set), just FYI. I dunno if they owe us anything else?

I am also mailing the Infinity terrain to Dr. Clockwork today. I've been in touch with the Whales winner, Illudere, and I'll be presenting him with prize options shortly.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

krushgroove posted:

Games and Gears for the brushes.

Dragon Forge for the excellent bases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I hate to sound like a broken record, but I'm still missing my Games & Gears brushes, as well as Springer-Pinsel brushes. Just thought I'd mention it, since many other people reported receiving them. I also accidentally ruined couple of essential brushes, so I'd like to know if there's some coming my way before I buy new ones. It's not a big deal, but I'm just curious.

• Locked thread