Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

This sequence confused me. I've seen it a couple of times and I expected to fight the big ol' monster bursting out of the ground but instead wound up in a cave complex killing mole people or whatever they are. Do you ever actually get to fight the big ol' monster?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spudsly
Jul 11, 2006

Dick Trauma posted:

This sequence confused me. I've seen it a couple of times and I expected to fight the big ol' monster bursting out of the ground but instead wound up in a cave complex killing mole people or whatever they are. Do you ever actually get to fight the big ol' monster?

He's hanging out with Moleman and is involved in the encounter.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

Behold, the Infraggable KrunkHulk!

Do you know what Infraggable means?!

I could go 40k hp if I put on an ASSS instead of Bannertech.

Are you saving up for something with all those cube shards?

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it

Spudsly posted:

He's hanging out with Moleman and is involved in the encounter.

That whole thing should be a co-op terminal, it's a unique but forgotten section of the game.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQJ0JcsfVbQ

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Soooo we're not getting raids till 2015?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Leper Residue posted:

Soooo we're not getting raids till 2015?

2015 starts next weekend by their calendars. It's like Reverse Valve Time.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Gazillion consistently living up to the tradition of shoving stuff out 6 months earlier than it should be.

Furiously
Jan 4, 2014

...and Furiously as The Beagle.
I see black cat listed on the page of names....

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Furiously posted:

Isn't she a team up?

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
What page of names?

Furiously
Jan 4, 2014

Zeike posted:

What page of names?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQJ0JcsfVbQ&t=16s

Hit pause quick!

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I think that's just stuff in the game though. Black Cat's already someone you fight.

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Do they have anything related to Siege in-game?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

I see Training Day on here, really hoping we get Alonzo Harris as a teamup

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Oh, they have a bunch of already existing costume and heroes there, not sure if it means anything.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Eiffel On You posted:

Then, this is just a cool picture, I always liked they did this and wish they had cooler cutscenes like this:

Where is this in game?

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
Edit: ^^ Chapter 4, upper east side.

Saint Freak posted:

2015 starts next weekend by their calendars. It's like Reverse Valve Time.

Think of it more like Model Years on cars where the 2015's usually roll out late Summer/early Fall of the year before. So this content is really only rushed out about 3 months early. Unlike cars though there won't be recalls and no one will die when the metaphorical accelerator is stuck.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Eiffel On You posted:

Elite status Lozareth, the smallest 'thing':

This is the exact costume and dimensions I wore for my Thing Kurse run :v:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Furiously posted:

Yeah, they added her boss fight and tutorial chapter at the bank post-launch. They're just listing a bunch of stuff they added.

fookolt
Mar 13, 2012

Where there is power
There is resistance

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

Googling the error leads me to believe that a few people fixed this problem by deleting the My Documents\My Games\Marvel Heroes\ folder. Must be some bad setting in there confusing their delicate code.

Hah, I spent a bit of time googling and all I got was instructions to reinstall .net 3.5 or something. This totally worked! Thank you!

As for the BOGO promotion, what are the heroes I should consider buying when I'm not having fun with the Human Torch?

Furiously
Jan 4, 2014

All the 400G one's.

DrOgreface
Jun 22, 2013

His Evil Never Sleeps
Taskmaster and Daredevil.

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

fookolt posted:

Hah, I spent a bit of time googling and all I got was instructions to reinstall .net 3.5 or something. This totally worked! Thank you!

As for the BOGO promotion, what are the heroes I should consider buying when I'm not having fun with the Human Torch?

I'd recommend buying any of the 450g heroes that you might want to play since that's going to work out to the best value with the BOGO. Taskmaster is fun and good imo.

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
MMORPG.com is giving away random hero box codes at the moment: http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/522/Marvel-Heroes-Free-Random-Hero-Box-Giveaway.html

~4800 keys left when I got mine.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Metroid sighting huh? Well, I did just pour this coffee...it will still be there tomorrow.
Bought Taskmaster, Squirrel Girl and Black Panther. Randomed Thor, The Thing and Cyclops.

Curious about Thor and Cyclops at least. I might run The Thing up to 20 in a few X-Defs this weekend to see how he plays.

I got Dr. Strange as my first eternity splinter random, and I haven't been loving him. He seems way too fragile.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

ransome posted:

MMORPG.com is giving away random hero box codes at the moment: http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/522/Marvel-Heroes-Free-Random-Hero-Box-Giveaway.html

These seem to be going pretty fast, got mine and it's already down to 4600.

Get it while you can.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

ransome posted:

Thanks for this.

Spudsly
Jul 11, 2006

ransome posted:

Nice thanks.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Got literally like the only expensivve hero I did not have: Spider-man. Thanks :v:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

ransome posted:

Nice, thanks.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

mangler103 posted:

Bought Taskmaster, Squirrel Girl and Black Panther. Randomed Thor, The Thing and Cyclops.

Curious about Thor and Cyclops at least. I might run The Thing up to 20 in a few X-Defs this weekend to see how he plays.

I got Dr. Strange as my first eternity splinter random, and I haven't been loving him. He seems way too fragile.

Run cyclops to 50 first for his synergy.

~4100 left.

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
Less than 4000 left!
Thanks a lot.

Also, is the builds post still maintained?
Psylocke is still missing from it. I suggest adding this build for her: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3620357&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=215
It made Waifu so much more enjoyable.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:
This game really hates me. Free random box gave me a Storm token. :negative:

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

WarLocke posted:

I got a Cable upgrade token, which surprised me, because I'd literally forgotten I owned Cable.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

WarLocke posted:

I feel you. My last 4 random hero boxes (promotion and splinters) have all been Black Widow.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

ransome posted:

This is awesome, thanks for posting it. I'm really stoked about my new...

...Hawkeye ult token.

Welp, had to happen eventually.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Apparently you can activate as many of those keys as you want.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Got a Spider-Man token. Maximum Spider is now Rank 3!

He's already Blue, and now I wanna take him to the next color!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

3,341 left.

Thanks!

• Locked thread