Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

Propaganda Machine posted:

Yeah, and dinner that night tasted terrible.

Just think of it this way: At least we didn't bury it.

Majuju posted:

Whet Faartz

We respect your position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

windshipper posted:

Just think of it this way: At least we didn't bury it.

We respect your position.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

Dhaes posted:

nah.

nah.

we'll find out, won't we?

You are the worst answerer

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit.

Winson_Paine posted:

at least I answered :sun:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Winson_Paine posted:

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

John Cena posted:

Tribal Council 7

Bundlepile Tribe, Welcome to Tribal Council. We're now merged, and Tribal Council goes from being bad for the tribe, to now bad for you on an individual basis now that the game has come down to an every man for themselves type game.

During Tribal Council, you are NOT allowed to communicate outside of the thread by any means. No PMing eachother, no communicating in external docs, all talking occurs inside this thread. You can talk outside of answering the questions, but it must all be contained in this thread while Tribal Council is going on.

As is tradition with Tribal Council, we have some questions, submitted by players not attending tonight and from those in the viewer's vista. You must answer the questions asked to you in this thread before you're allowed to cast a vote. I will open voting at 6:30 or when everyone has answered their questions. Failure to cast a vote by the deadline (1:00 AM Tonight) will result in a vote cast for yourself.

QUESTIONS FOR TONIGHT'S TRIBAL COUNCIL:

Dhaes, Bowmore, Fast Luck, you were in the top 4 for the challenge but couldn't manage a win, against a former Durf at that. Do you think you would have needed immunity tonight?
It sucks! Yeah you always need immunity, I might be gone tonight.

Were you surprised by the results of last tribal council? What does this mean for your position tonight?
[/quote]A little bit. I'm troubled.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Propaganda Machine, Byers, CapnAndy, IcePhoenix, WinsonPaine, with you guys seeming to have a strong 6 alliance, is there any concern that somebody might flip?

Yeah, there's always that concern. In the end, you just gotta trust your alliance. I trust them.

Majuju, you won immunity and so far are the only one is definitely a known contender to win the bonus challenge. Do you think this display of skill paints a target on your back? Secondly, people saw your screaming fox avatar a lot of times in the latest challenge. Do you think being at the fore-front of players' sub-conscious makes you a super-target?

Hey! I'm the one whose avatar is going to be giving people PTSD!

Were you surprised by the results of last tribal council? What does this mean for your position tonight?

I knew my name was getting written down. I didn't think it would get written down 5 times. But... I expect to see my name a lot more before this game is done. Just hopefully not all at once.

windshipper posted:

I think I have built up enough solid relationships with players and am willing enough to work with them to possibly avoid such a thing. After all, without me or Skinty, CapnAndy wouldn't have this opportunity right now.
I just wanted to add that I'm completely aware of this and very, very grateful for it.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Not surprised, because I was scrambling hard to keep our bloc firm and was getting indications it wasn't. But I was very disappointed because I thought we had something good. What it means for the future is that Byers owes us or he lost 4 jury votes. But I'm not sure how that will impact tonight.

Dhaes, Bowmore, Fast Luck, you were in the top 4 for the challenge but couldn't manage a win, against a former Durf at that. Do you think you would have needed immunity tonight?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Winson, if I go out tonight, let me just say, I loved your fatalism so much. It's like being on a tribe with Dolorous Edd.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It's time to reveal the votes. After the votes are read, the player with the highest number of votes cast against them will be the next player eliminated. If anyone has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so.

*...*

Alright, let's get to it.

That's one vote for Dhaes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

One vote Dhaes, one vote Andy.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Two votes Andy, one vote Dhaes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Two votes Andy, two votes Dhaes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Three votes Andy, two votes Dhaes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

We're tied again. Three votes Dhaes, three votes Andy.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Four votes Andy, three votes Dhaes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Five votes Andy, three votes Dhaes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Five votes Andy, four votes Dhaes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Five votes Andy, five votes Dhaes, one vote left.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Eighth person voted out of Awful Survivor: BYOB and the second member of our jury...

CapnAndy, that's six votes, you need to bring over your torch.

The tribe has spoken.

It's time for you to go.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
:munch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj6WxRzX7Yo
:munch:

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Oh my god who sent in that last vote, ahahaha

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Fast Luck posted:

Oh my god who sent in that last vote, ahahaha

Most likely Windy or Skinty I'd guess

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Jesus christ how long have you been hanging onto that

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

Most likely Windy or Skinty I'd guess

We aren't hurfs. We are Des. Do not let yourself be confused.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

:ghost:
I woulda voted me out last time, I don't blame you guys. Play hard!
:ghost:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Can't believe Skinty stole my gimmick.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit.
bye dude.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

windshipper posted:

We aren't hurfs. We are Des. Do not let yourself be confused.

oh right, we were just on the "new" hurfs

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

oh right, we were just on the "new" hurfs

Yup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_PrT25o8Vs

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Is there a challenge today?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

bowmore posted:

next challenge is monday at 7, it's gonna be a fun one.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

bowmore posted:

They seem to be avoiding weekend challenges, which is nice, and no challenge tomorrow means I can freak out about hockey in relative peace.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:munch: Go Hawks Go :munch:

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Poque posted:

:munch: Go Hawks Go :munch:

gently caress YES

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

John Cena posted:

next challenge is monday at 7, it's gonna be a fun one.
I had a dream I came second in the next challenge to (propaganda I think) and I yelled out "Always a bridesmaid never a bride!!!!"

I seriously just woke up from that

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

bowmore posted:

I had a dream I came second in the next challenge to (propaganda I think) and I yelled out "Always a bridesmaid never a bride!!!!"

I seriously just woke up from that

if the challenge is to get married i am gonna have trouble

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
You can do it Winson!

Get married to Hockey, it will always thrill and disappoint you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000