Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Railing Kill posted:

I've seen this thing a million times, and it still floors me. The way Captain Picard there falls over makes me giggle like a little kid. It's like ragdoll physics in real life.

Can't panic. Must look cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl
I'm looking for the gif where a stadium full of people use cards to simulate computer graphics in the bleachers.

Thanks Internet
May 27, 2012

This poster just flew all the way from Caketown just to make this post!

Now THAT'S desperate!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Now let's see one from across the street.

Filipino Freakout
Mar 20, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bad Sneakers posted:

I'm looking for the gif where a stadium full of people use cards to simulate computer graphics in the bleachers.

Not cards but is this it?

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?
From the baseball gifs thread:

Aericura
Jun 12, 2003
I will eat your soul.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Source.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
I AIN'T EVER SCARED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCJbEP8BBeQ

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

more from the same

From Cash Money's Baller Blockin' (which is awful/golden)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8mkQISNE2I

From Maniac Cop 3: BADGE OF SILENCE

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Last post in a row, promise.

From Duckman episode 68, "Das Sub"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SrvKGsG2uA

From Hellraiser: Hellbound

I'm new at making gifs but I thought I'd post what I had.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

God I haven't heard that song in years! Thank you for reminding me of it.

edit: I prefer the other video, personally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryIjCkw3Jfg

Peanut President has a new favorite as of 23:55 on Jun 1, 2014

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Peanut President posted:

God I haven't heard that song in years! Thank you for reminding me of it.

Yeah, it was a toss-up between which video I was gonna .gif out. Also, does anyone know any sites that can take a big upload? I have one more .gif I made but it's 14mb+ and I can't find anywhere to host or compress it (I'm probably just dumb).

random .gif just cause

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Zeether posted:

I feel proud knowing the guy who made Alter Amiba.

What game is that? Never knew there was a fighting game where Oa was a location..

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Has anyone ever had a problem with gooncam/gifcam where the frames it records are off by several inches from where the program indicated it was going to record?

Both programs work fine for me, but my sister's laptop records things displaced from where the window should be and I can't seem to google this problem as a thing anyone has ever experienced. I assume it's a driver problem, or windows 8 problem.

See how it's recording itself a little instead of what's in the frame? I swear only one instance was running.

animatorZed
Jan 2, 2008
falling down

New Leaf posted:

What game is that? Never knew there was a fighting game where Oa was a location..

Its Mugen. Basically a fighting game engine that allows people to create their own fighters, AI, stages, mechanics, etc.
So you usually end up with non-sensical combinations of characters that aren't balanced against each other.

Its been around forever, although a few months ago there was the saltybet stream which basically downloaded thousands of random characters, and had the AI's fight each other and let people bet funbucks on who would win. This was surprisingly entertaining. Not sure if that's still going, though.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Krinkle posted:

Has anyone ever had a problem with gooncam/gifcam where the frames it records are off by several inches from where the program indicated it was going to record?

Both programs work fine for me, but my sister's laptop records things displaced from where the window should be and I can't seem to google this problem as a thing anyone has ever experienced. I assume it's a driver problem, or windows 8 problem.

See how it's recording itself a little instead of what's in the frame? I swear only one instance was running.

I have Windows 8 and I have never seen gooncam/gifcam do that.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

subhelios
May 26, 2013

Unfortunately, there is no such game as 'World of Submarines.'

animatorZed posted:

Its Mugen. Basically a fighting game engine that allows people to create their own fighters, AI, stages, mechanics, etc.
So you usually end up with non-sensical combinations of characters that aren't balanced against each other.

Its been around forever, although a few months ago there was the saltybet stream which basically downloaded thousands of random characters, and had the AI's fight each other and let people bet funbucks on who would win. This was surprisingly entertaining. Not sure if that's still going, though.

It still is and it is glorious. There is even a thread about it here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3563670

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Krinkle posted:

That's happened to me. I'm on Windows 8 too, so I assume that's the problem. :shrug: I'd love to know how to remedy it as well.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

kinmik posted:

That's happened to me. I'm on Windows 8 too, so I assume that's the problem. :shrug: I'd love to know how to remedy it as well.

I've no idea, but I've seen weird UI issues on some tools when you have your font boosted to >100% or something on high resolution displays. I'm not saying that's it, but maybe something related?

the Buttocks!
Oct 12, 2010

This may be the new best loop. Unbelievable.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

living the life

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Krinkle posted:

Those fonts look like it's a high-dpi display. Try putting a shortcut for gooncam on the desktop, then selecting properties -> compatibility and then checking "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" and see if that helps.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Mash posted:

random .gif just cause

Wasn't this from a goon photoshop themselves thread or something?

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Crossposting from GBS. Everdraed made this masterpiece:

Bonus: rename the file extension to .mp3

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

I think this is the first thing every Goon does after staring amazedly at yet another Everdraed masterpiece.

Pb and Jellyfish
Oct 30, 2011

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Crossposting from GBS. Everdraed made this masterpiece:

At the risk of sounding colossally stupid, how do I change the file extension?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Pb and Jellyfish posted:

At the risk of sounding colossally stupid, how do I change the file extension?

You probably have to enable file extensions (usually in Windows there's a checkbox called "hide file extensions" in the "Folder Options" sections but they changed it to a checkbox on the ribbon in Windows 8), and then you can change it.

Egregious Offences
Jun 15, 2013
You could also open it in Winamp.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Wheany posted:

Those fonts look like it's a high-dpi display. Try putting a shortcut for gooncam on the desktop, then selecting properties -> compatibility and then checking "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" and see if that helps.

She says this fixed it. Thanks very much!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

What's this from?

• Locked thread