Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

FutonForensic posted:

Picked up this game on the cheap recently. There is no in-game option to upload custom entrances as video, right? I have to use recording hardware/software for that?
Yeah, you gotta record it yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

FutonForensic posted:

Picked up this game on the cheap recently. There is no in-game option to upload custom entrances as video, right? I have to use recording hardware/software for that?

Correct. Most people in this thread appear to be using the Elgato Game Capture HD, which I can vouch works fantastic.

Abroham Lincoln posted:

The Chundertaker has supernatural powers.

The following is totally not an empty quote because I added a strikethrough:

Coolguye posted:

So I guess SindelChunners had good luck or :stare:

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)

NTRKouhai posted:

Also, there's the fact that Terra was pretty loving close to beating Ayla herself and only didn't do so because Terra doesn't like to hit Signatures for some reason.

Its funny for me because Terra always hits her sigs for me.

Also Ayla is not unbeatable. Granted she's lost only one time for me but I haven't really used her in matches that much.
I dont use Universe cause eh. I just use Exhibition and keep track of it when I do funsies.

Also for all the bitching about Ayla, she does put on some cool matches.

Remember, Most girls havent gotten that many matches in 2K14 for WVGCW. So stuff is still happening.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

So, playing Heroes of the Storm, and...

Illidan's gone corporate! :bahgawd:

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Abroham Lincoln posted:

And he's jobbing to...Nazeebo?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

The Diablo 3 witch doctor, yep. Call Papa Shango, it turns out Illidan's weakness is voodoo!

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
So the way to beat Illidan once and for all is for someone to make a Shadow Man CAW? :haw:

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Poor Illidan

Jobs to Barret, then jobs to Blizzard Balancing

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Abroham Lincoln posted:

it turns out Illidan's weakness is voodoo!

Push LeChuck!

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I'm impressed that Bryn managed to resist the urge to write Cina like Cena and not Lucina. Good job man.

Rude Semprini
Jun 4, 2013

Ow. Right in the self esteem.

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I'm impressed that Bryn managed to resist the urge to write Cina like Cena and not Lucina. Good job man.

I think the outcry against Steak Cold kept him from risking that.

I'm hoping that, with the Shadow storyline going on, Chie's shadow turns out to be Steak Cold. We'd get to see that gimmick get beat up. Is that dumb of me? Is it wrong...to dream?

"I AM THE TRUE SELF BECAUSE STEAK COLD SAYS SO!"

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.

Rude Semprini posted:

I think the outcry against Steak Cold kept him from risking that.

I'm hoping that, with the Shadow storyline going on, Chie's shadow turns out to be Steak Cold. We'd get to see that gimmick get beat up. Is that dumb of me? Is it wrong...to dream?

"I AM THE TRUE SELF BECAUSE STEAK COLD SAYS SO!"

"I AM A SHADOW."
"WHAT?"
"THE TRUE SELF."
"WHAT?"

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!

Rude Semprini posted:

Yes, it is! Now that you put that out there Shadow Cold Chie Satonaka will win her match and Chie will never get a chance to get her revenge and and and

unless it's a plot scene with everyone running in to beat her up of course then that's different

but if it's not rigged then you're playing with fire!

Rude Semprini
Jun 4, 2013

Ow. Right in the self esteem.

Yukes

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Cape Cod Crab Chip posted:

then you're playing with fire!

Pfft, fire. What about Magma?

Made mostly because Ruby/Sapphire are getting a re-release, I don't know if I'll actually pitch her for a show. She's up on the servers though!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

PoptartsNinja posted:

Pfft, fire. What about Magma?

Made mostly because Ruby/Sapphire are getting a re-release, I don't know if I'll actually pitch her for a show. She's up on the servers though!

The Team Aqua uniforms are better. :colbert:

Good job as always.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
The most mute match in history:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbEHFy5Fvq8

Wordybird
Oct 22, 2013

I like Chicken.
I like Liver.
Meow Mix Meow Mix please reconsider.
Good thing it wasn't an I Quit match.

Seriously though, that is a really nice looking Red.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Abroham Lincoln posted:

The Diablo 3 witch doctor, yep. Call Papa Shango, it turns out Illidan's weakness is voodoo!

Oh man, a witch doctor putting a curse on Illidan would be hilarious. Do it do it do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZSAzWvFpoE

Also Ayla is boring.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

WWE'14 is so... quiet without music.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Kibayasu posted:

WWE'14 is so... quiet without music.

Which is precisely why real wrestling should have battle music!

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Which is precisely why real wrestling should have battle music!

Original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_DnRxJmhik

VGCW IT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1ytHO7QsmU

Alternate option:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB2aD7i2HwU

:haw:

Mo_Steel fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Jun 1, 2014

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Now I wonder if playing live music and trying to sync your moves would work as a comedy gimmick in WWE.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Saw this coming, clicked anyway. It did not disappoint.

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.

Tonfa posted:

Saw this coming, clicked anyway. It did not disappoint.

Seconding this. Boingsync is the best sync.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Only thing as good as boing sync is the E1M1 shotgun sync.

Remf
Jun 28, 2008

REALLY NOT FEELIN UP TO IT RIGHT NOW. SORRY.

Kennel posted:

Now I wonder if playing live music and trying to sync your moves would work as a comedy gimmick in WWE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD1zyaFE800

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.

Kennel posted:

How funny do you find New Jack?

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

That DICK! posted:

Also Ayla is boring.

Ah, here it is. Ayla has become boring by having more than two title defences (OK yes you might have always found her boring). Well, I am still a Red fan and I will keep being an Ayla fan no matter what happens so gently caress all y'all :colbert:

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xIYVw3ZPJk

HOW IS THIS LEGAL?!

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

Here's my latest work in progress. He needs some tweaking as he still looks too generic, but does anybody recognize him?

GeekTheMage
May 20, 2001
I'm pretty sure I've seen that character at some point but I can't put my finger on it.

I was playing Rune Factory 4 when I thought to myself "Self, do you know what VGCW needs? More Rune Factory."

We meet again, Diva Hair 14. Bonus action shot whose color balance isn't screwed by the red background:

I still need to fiddle more with the pockets on Raven's coat (they tend to get stretched in bizarre and exciting ways) as well as her moveset. I don't suppose anyone has discovered any glitches to allow putting logos on jacket arms, have they?

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

So JBL actually said "He's Twerkin' maggle" during payback.

JBL is a fan? :tinfoil:

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Retromancer posted:

"He's Twerkin' maggle"

Where did that come from, anyway? I feel like that's the only inside joke I don't get.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Maggle = Michael Cole.

Kuno
Nov 4, 2008
While we are asking questions what exactly was the deal with the Maya storyline last show? I got the gist but wouldn't mind a full explanation.

Also was the light switcher offer ever actually revealed? I feel like no, but I might just have forgotten.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Policenaut posted:

Maggle = Michael Cole.

Ah, so Maggle is to Michael as Shork is to Sharp... or short. Whatever he's actually calling that kick.

Kuno posted:

While we are asking questions what exactly was the deal with the Maya storyline last show? I got the gist but wouldn't mind a full explanation.

She's investigating Franzy's hit and run driver and is perfect for infiltrating the Saints because she's already in purple. She grew taller and got huge breasts because she can channel her dead, older sister, Mia.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Kuno posted:

Also was the light switcher offer ever actually revealed? I feel like no, but I might just have forgotten.

Maya, renowned Kurain Mystic, used her powers while talking to Roll to summon her dead sister Mia into her body. If you rewatch that scene, the switch happens just as The Saint passes by Maya for that split second. It's a really good scene.

Light Switcher Offer was never openly revealed but you could argue that it was Jensen. It stopped happening canonically after Gabe threatened to fire him if it ever happened again.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Policenaut posted:

Maggle = Michael Cole.

The best was when chat misread it as Maggie. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shock Trooper
Oct 24, 2006

TERROR BALTIMORE

Rollersnake posted:

Here's my latest work in progress. He needs some tweaking as he still looks too generic, but does anybody recognize him?

The main character whose name I've forgotten from Beyond Oasis for the Genesis?

• Locked thread