Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Marxist Hobo posted:

so i'm not gonna read most of this thread but was any of it funny or has it just been op rolling with the punches with no comedy meltdowns from eithe rside

I think there was a long debate with plenty of meltdowns starting at around pg 38.

The earlier parts of the thread were funnier.

If the trend of unfunny douche'ness continues ill probably just close the thread. It will probably be over by tonight. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

mookface posted:

It's been a passive aggressive shitshow for days

Motherfucker posted:

there's no laughs here.

im glad that gbs never changes

psyopmonkey posted:

I think there was a long debate with plenty of meltdowns starting at around pg 38.

If the trend of unfunny douche'ness continues ill probably just close the thread. It will probably be over by tonight. :colbert:

well at least you're level headed mister or misses gender dysphoria person, thank you for removing kebab

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

psyopmonkey posted:

This is your thread. You're he unfunny douche.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

if there's a thread about [hot button issue] and it doesn't contain jokes or op making jokes about themselves and they crazy then it's doomed gfrom the getgo

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

but if you close it you wont get your precious attention that you crave

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
That certainly is an apropos gif! I live in Portland.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

i care about what everyone on the internet looks like

Agreed. Why would you not care to know the explanations behind the dumb things people say?

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

still lolling that some hosed retard spent money on redtext that is weapons grade unfunny

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Titty Warlord posted:

still lolling that some hosed retard spent money on redtext that is weapons grade unfunny

I just think its nice that someone cares about me that much!

I feel loved. :3:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Titty Warlord posted:

Dude did you just quote yourself? That's pretty embarrassing. You embarrassed yourself in the faux-tranny thread. That is hard.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Marxist Hobo posted:

so i'm not gonna read most of this thread but was any of it funny or has it just been op rolling with the punches with no comedy meltdowns from eithe rside

The OP is weird but not angry, so that is sorta boring. But Sabel brought the cat-piss crew in to freak out and post gifs whenever someone hits too close to home, so that's been pretty funny.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Hobohemian posted:

Dude did you just quote yourself? That's pretty embarrassing. You embarrassed yourself in the faux-tranny thread. That is hard.

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Titty Warlord posted:

i dont think it was meant to be funny, it was meant to tell the truth

apparently it does its job because it pisses you all off so much

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

That isn't how tits work.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

See, you just compounded it. Keep going.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

As cute as it is to give someone red-text explaining that they're an attention whore and you shouldn't encourage them its even cuter watching you two love-birds feeding one and other said attention.

So here's a question to help us get back on track: Why are you?

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Mr. Mallory posted:

i dont think it was meant to be funny, it was meant to tell the truth

apparently it does its job because it pisses you all off so much

you bought that redtext and you also post on somethingsensitive.com

cool

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Titty Warlord posted:

you bought that redtext and you also post on somethingsensitive.com

cool

im not even going to spend 10$ on my own avatar much less a tranny and never been to something sensitive.

SA is the only forum i frequent

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Motherfucker posted:

As cute as it is to give someone red-text explaining that they're an attention whore and you shouldn't encourage them its even cuter watching you two love-birds feeding one and other said attention.

So here's a question to help us get back on track: Why are you?

I havent figured that out yet. Isnt that how life works?

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
thank you, Mystery Tranny, for the delicious avatar

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

psyopmonkey posted:

I havent figured that out yet. Isnt that how life works?

okay easier question: Why are you a tranny?

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Motherfucker posted:

easy answer: mental illness

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Motherfucker posted:

I didnt like how I looked and hated living as a guy. So I did something to fix that. Its pretty straight forward.

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

I didnt like how I looked and hated living as a guy. So I did something to fix that. Its pretty straight forward.

actually easier answer:

Mommy didn't love me enough so I want to mutilate my genitals to gain a deeper connection to her. I will not admit to my crippling mental defect and seek help because I have been coddled to believe it's ok by internet morons.

PAY ATTENTION TO ME MOMMY

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

psyopmonkey posted:

So it was cosmetics? You didn't like being a guy because you hate how guys look?

I mean 'I hated living as a guy' isn't really that specific.

Its like saying you're going to therapy because 'I don't even'.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Motherfucker posted:

So it was cosmetics? You didn't like being a guy because you hate how guys look?

I mean 'I hated living as a guy' isn't really that specific.

Its like saying you're going to therapy because 'I don't even'.

More lifestyle and how I feel than cosmetics. I dont mind how guys look; some are pretty darn nice lookin' in fact.

Im very sure I already discussed this earlier in the thread.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Dear OP: who is more of an intolerable human being- Sabel, acephalous, or portals?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

psyopmonkey posted:

More lifestyle and how I feel than cosmetics. I dont mind how guys look; some are pretty darn nice lookin' in fact.

Im very sure I already discussed this earlier in the thread.

I don't have time to read through it in order to gain an insight into how to more efficiently mock you.

Since I know you enjoy the attention I figured you'd just say it again?

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Maoist Pussy posted:

Dear OP: who is more of an intolerable human being- Sabel, acephalous, or portals?

please do not insult my friends, something sensitive admin

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Maoist Pussy posted:

I dont know enough about them personally to make a determination.

Im not going to judge people on their posts to a comedy website on the internet.

Maybe its you who is princess fag'derlla.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
btw, i bear no ill will towards whoever bought me this avatar. i know the horse hormones make u Hysterical, and its not ur fault, its science.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Wrong, its portals. Portals was the correct answer.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Hobohemian's gimmick is funny the first thread you read it in, but then, it's not so much the eighth thread

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

psyopmonkey you should get disgusting grossout picks for your av and sig, maybe throw in a dendy crew sig since you're technically had girl status in the past or present i forget which. but he'll give one to him because of it, then you can make a gimmick of being aggressivvely neutral and very passive and boring despite gsaid grossout

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

i'm throwing poo poo at the wall her

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!
When your brain is sad, take some medicine. Don't chop your dick off.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

:agreed:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
No, more dudes should chop their dicks off. Fewer dicks = better world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

:agreed:

• Locked thread