Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i want it
gently caress off moo cow (no)
View Results

• Locked thread
ANIME MONSTROSITY

by XyloJW
i have already been a moderator of byob 2.0 so i think i have the best qualifications

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheButtMAaster

pls add this as an option

vapoursquid

none other
i should be made ik because i'm sure i'd meltdown in a very amusing fashion in front of everyone and isn't that what its all about

ass
I'm gay. I'm nice. I should be IK.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Azurrat posted:

e: also I'd permaprobe raip for signing his posts with that obnoxious poo poo I can't turn off. Like seriously, are you just keeping the bbcode for it open in notepad or something? Quit doing that, it's loving weird

same, its a cute way to try to find a middle ground but cmon its obvs not going to catch on + it beter not

cute anime girl

make me IK

Machai

I already have meltdown experience and it made the goldmine so you know you can trust me to be a good mod.

bog pixie

I am a golden hammer of law.

bog pixie

If made IK, I promise to contradict and confound Arnie's plans at every turn. My first act? I'll personally invite Nite Crew members to make futa threads, which I will sticky each one of until 2 pages are filled. I'll then probate myself, and Arnie, and let the snake devour itself. 6 hours later, nothing will remain. Ectral 2014

FluffieDuckie

Ectral posted:

If made IK, I promise to contradict and confound Arnie's plans at every turn. My first act? I'll personally invite Nite Crew members to make futa threads, which I will sticky each one of until 2 pages are filled. I'll then probate myself, and Arnie, and let the snake devour itself. 6 hours later, nothing will remain. Ectral 2014

voted "no"

Eye of Widesauron

If made IK I wouldn't really do anything

That was the original intent IIRC

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

Widestancer posted:

If made IK I wouldn't really do anything

That was the original intent IIRC

and then we discovered that it's funnier if we have a sword of damocles-type situation and see how long it takes them to snap.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Azurrat posted:

and then we discovered that it's funnier if we have a sword of damocles-type situation and see how long it takes them to snap.

YOU THINK ITS loving COOL TO CALL ME A loving SWORD YOU GOD DAMNED WHORESUCKING poo poo EATER

Captain No-mates

Arnold of Soissons posted:

YOU THINK ITS loving COOL TO CALL ME A loving SWORD YOU GOD DAMNED WHORESUCKING poo poo EATER

sucking whores is nothing to be ashamed of

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Captain No-mates posted:

sucking whores is nothing to be ashamed of

ya it is, you already paid them, suck ppl who you want to suck you back for free or whom you love

Captain No-mates

Arnold of Soissons posted:

ya it is, you already paid them, suck ppl who you want to suck you back for free or whom you love

oh thats what you were thinking of, youre so vanilla :P

The X-man cometh
RaIp would be great because it would look like Ralp probated someone for a stupid reason.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

The X-man cometh posted:

RaIp would be great because it would look like Ralp probated someone for a stupid reason.

but the forums already has this :confused:

The X-man cometh

Illegal Carrot posted:

but the forums already has this :confused:

Oh, that's true. Maybe it will look like Ralp finally probated someone for a good reason

the unabonger
i'll spend my entire time loving with arnie, making it as difficult as possible to be a good ik in byob

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

The Fresh Prince posted:

i'll spend my entire time loving with arnie, making it as difficult as possible to be a good ik in byob

I'll edit every Arnie post to say the opposite of what he originally said in the post.

cute anime girl

make me IK

Tater Tot 13

Making the best of a goon situation.
8 votes for each, very byob poll.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Peanut and the Gang posted:

I'll edit every Arnie post to say the opposite of what he originally said in the post.

obml

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

This is quite compelling

Machai

The X-man cometh posted:

Oh, that's true. Maybe it will look like Ralp finally probated someone for a good reason

yes. I will only probate for good reasons, i.e. because it is v funny

ex: sid finally comes back from his week long probe and makes a thread about it and says "boy I hope I never have to suffer through that again, I might have to stop posting forever and become a productive member of society". I then don't probe him because it is more funny if he does not become a productive member of society

weird

by zen death robot

stfu

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
sorry im late to this thread

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Applications are still being sought

the unabonger

Peanut and the Gang posted:

I will destroy arnie with my fists and with powerful punches to the chest and face.. I will ssmash him with iron like knuckles and break his will to fight.i will become the one true idiot king of byob

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
if I'm made ik I promise I will make one thread a day in which I own myself as hard as I can (whoever lands the sickest burn can vote for one other poster to be probated for 420 hours)

the unabonger
i should be ik, because i have the biggest muscles in byob, and can destroy anyof the other challengers without the slightest bit of effort. witness this, my finishing move *flails arms like a windmill*

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

i like how gently caress off moo cow is still an option

The X-man cometh

The Fresh Prince posted:

i should be ik, because i have the biggest muscles in byob, and can destroy anyof the other challengers without the slightest bit of effort. witness this, my finishing move *flails arms like a windmill*

Tipps could take you.

Does nobody think WMS would be awesome?

shin42k

Although I might be a tad late, I'd like to apply for ik. I can be just or fair (not both though) and I also know how to empty quote people.

WindmillSlayer

The X-man cometh posted:

Tipps could take you.

Does nobody think WMS would be awesome?

i would change everyones avs to the goatman and probe people who used ! as its unchill

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I agree!

cute anime girl

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

WindmillSlayer posted:

i would change everyones avs to the goatman and probe people who used ! as its unchill

didn't we try to elect you iq a while back? Why didn't that go anywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

scandal in politics

• Locked thread