Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
and im gonna keep posting here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
smae

FluffieDuckie

nvm no cake

this is a good forum full of good people that do good things and have good times with good friends

ron color
no every post should be really funny or else it is a waste and i will freak out

FluffieDuckie

ron color posted:

dogcrash alt spotted

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

ChairmanMeow

The Green Calx posted:

this is a good forum full of good people that do good things and have good times with good friends

Laugh Till You Pee

Tell your mom to stop sending me nudes.
So far I like it too

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
:I

papa horny michael

by Pragmatica
welcome to byob y'all where no post is too small

ulvir

papa horny michael posted:

welcome to byob y'all where no post is too small

glad you say that

Laugh Till You Pee

Yay!

Hugs to all the nice people I've meet this morning in byob *hugs*

Looke

yah its p swell

City of Glompton

Good morning, I loving love byob too, because of my awesome byob friends! You guys and gals are super swell. :) :rory:

ChairmanMeow

LostInThread posted:

Yay!

Hugs to all the nice people I've meet this morning in byob *hugs*

I like your av

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

:agreed:

Ace of Baes
byob is the best because you can post whatever here, you can just kick back and relax without worrying about some mod with a vendetta probating you for whatever bullshit they can conjure up

i am he

Byob is the best forum for chillin and makin posts with other like minded folks

Its really good

Looke

yeahok posted:

byob is the best because you can post whatever here, you can just kick back and relax without worrying about some mod with a vendetta probating you for whatever bullshit they can conjure up

lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

yeahok posted:

Ace of Baes

yeahok posted:

this was the reason i originally started posting on byob btw

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp

yeahok posted:

:can:

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
people are chill here so i dont have to get mad and post racist poo poo in game or cinema forum so i get probie/bann

DinoCzar

He just came up to me and was like: Byoop!
Byob is the most fun forum because no one confronts me about my lovely posts and I don't have to pretend to be smart

Eye of Widesauron

I love this forum

I think we need more positive vibes though

ChairmanMeow

Widestancer posted:

I love this forum

I think we need more positive vibes though

I think this forum is awesome and I like your av addition
it's also a nice day

Eye of Widesauron

ChairmanMeow posted:

it's also a nice day

I think Saranya is awesome for suggesting it

Funny stuff comes out of FYAD sometimes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

ChairmanMeow posted:

it's also a nice day

"SINCERE ASIAN VIOLINIST SHOOTER BITCH" lol. I just noticed that

Eye of Widesauron

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=430498726#post430498726

ulvir

Siluvayne posted:

Good morning, I loving love byob too, because of my awesome byob friends! You guys and gals are super swell. :) :rory:

my biggest regret in life is not discovering :rory: before now

Eye of Widesauron

Meow I didn't notice

But thats okay :glomp:

ZebTM

Nacho Destroyer posted:

ZebTM

Nacho Destroyer posted:

this was the reason i originally started posting on byob btw

i started posting here b.c its rly low effort and i was tired of having only used my account for SA mart for the past ~3 years

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

The Green Calx posted:

but what good is good in times like these?

Laugh Till You Pee

ChairmanMeow posted:

I like your av

Thank you :)

cuntman.net

ron color posted:

lol

cuntman.net

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

haha

cuntman.net

Nacho Destroyer posted:

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Nacho Destroyer posted:

Is this true? I've been avoiding BYOB for like ten years because I thought it was the same as FYAD, but it seems like maybe y'all are kind of what I was hoping GBS would become.

Please don't ban me :ohdear:

• Locked thread