Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

Rap Record Hoarder posted:

What's this from?

Japanese Mercedes commercial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AkgJZGspCM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

the Buttocks! posted:

This may be the new best loop. Unbelievable.

Not really, at the repeat the minibike turns into a BMX bike.

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Just a heads up, minus.com is down on my end. Not sure what's going on there.

This is from a hilariously bad Italian Mortal Kombat clone called Death Cargo. Google it for some hilarity regarding the devs and people criticizing the game/calling it a scam.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Crossposting from GBS. Everdraed made this masterpiece:

Bonus: rename the file extension to .mp3

windows media player classic refused to play it. itunes refused to play it. I dragged the .gif into MPC and it just played the frames real slowly. I can't hear it can you just tell me the joke, please, nothing I do works.

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD

Uggghhh, make it stop.

lotusbreast.jpg

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Krinkle posted:

windows media player classic refused to play it. itunes refused to play it. I dragged the .gif into MPC and it just played the frames real slowly. I can't hear it can you just tell me the joke, please, nothing I do works.

It worked for me in VLC when I changed it to .mp3.

Momma's little baby loves shortenin' shortenin', momma's little baby loves SHORTENING THE LIVES OF NEARLY 3 THOUSAND AMERICANS!!

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Right click > save image as > "nameofgif.mp3" > ok
Open with whatever program can read mp3.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I couldn't get it to work either, might be a codec thing? :shrug:

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊

Say Nothing posted:

Two dudes exploding a waterbed

Source for this? I want to see them land.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

IT'S HAPPENING! :dance:

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Phosphine posted:

Source for this? I want to see them land.

the slo mo guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_OyHUqIIOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

veedubfreak posted:

Right click > save image as > "nameofgif.mp3" > ok
Open with whatever program can read mp3.

Those are literally the steps I took and it didn't work in the three programs that I have used to run mp3s that I have installed.

Roger Tangerines
Apr 15, 2013

by Debbie Metallica

What is that? A dandelion?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Roger Tangerines posted:

What is that? A dandelion?

Coral.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Jamesman posted:

IT'S HAPPENING! :dance:

I am so ready.

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci6lMQNLKZU

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Crossposting from GBS. Everdraed made this masterpiece:

Bonus: rename the file extension to .mp3

Do you have the thread that this came from?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Why do they have to show x-rays of kneecaps exploding and ribs fusing? This seems gross and dumb to me but then again they turned all my Mortal Kombat's blood into sweat twenty years ago I guess I'm too sensitive now.

Hughmoris posted:

Do you have the thread that this came from?

I just want the origin story of that baby. What is he knocking down before Everdread got to him? I tried googling old fat baby but I can't find anything.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

Krinkle posted:

Why do they have to show x-rays of kneecaps exploding and ribs fusing? This seems gross and dumb to me but then again they turned all my Mortal Kombat's blood into sweat twenty years ago I guess I'm too sensitive now.

That became A Thing somewhere in the MK series. Specific hits would cause those specific injuries.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

There's apparently also DLC coming to put a kart version of that car in the game. In the Japanese version anyway, no mention of it coming to US or PAL regions.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Krinkle posted:

The X Ray moves are special attacks. They do a lot of damage and the gameplay concept is basically "get a match back to even easily".

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

AzureSkys
Apr 27, 2003

I had a disturbing dream years ago and this is the first thing I've seen to adequately describe it. Basically, my skin was like this only the ends were round and lightly connected. It was distressing and I kept trying to peal it off and the little stalks made a popping sound as they separated from the base.

This brought back the 'feeling' I still remember to this day and I'm yet again creeped out by it.

Then there was the one with worms coming out of the tops of my toes...

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

snucks
Nov 3, 2008

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Krinkle posted:

I just want the origin story of that baby. What is he knocking down before Everdread got to him? I tried googling old fat baby but I can't find anything.
A TEN STONE BABY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZGG9Kw70BM

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

snucks posted:

A TEN STONE BABY
Ah, back in the olden days when a fat person was considered a novelty.
This was a circus fat man from a century ago.

And an actual contribution.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Were these always a thing? Because they're loving magical.

Sarchasm
Apr 14, 2002

So that explains why he did not answer. He had no mouth to answer with. There is nothing left of him but his ears.

kinmik posted:

Were these always a thing? Because they're loving magical.

It's a new feature added to Mario Kart 8. Up til now the technology didn't exist to properly render Luigi's seething rage.

Syntax Erin
Jan 1, 2012

Strangely enough, although this looks silly it's actually more accurate, since relative to the crew nothing would appear to be moving.

:goonsay:

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Sarchasm posted:

It's a new feature added to Mario Kart 8. Up til now the technology didn't exist to properly render Luigi's seething rage.

Luigi looks madder than any of the Koopas ever did. Maybe Wart can beat him, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Atmus posted:

Luigi looks madder than any of the Koopas ever did. Maybe Wart can beat him, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Luigi's had a year in the spotlight and damned if he's going back to being second-banana :unsmigghh:.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Luigi's had a year in the spotlight and damned if he's going back to being second-banana :unsmigghh:.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
Luigi finally learned to give no fucks.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Man, Luigi's taking the separation pretty badly.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Say Nothing posted:

And an actual contribution.

I think I'm officially an old now because my first reaction to this was "loving wear a helmet, dumbass!!" :sigh:

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Luigi is stone cold and hardcore.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
In the end, Luigi comes for us all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

• Locked thread