Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
This is adorable. It's like two kindergardeners debunking "My dad is the strongest" myths :3:

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

You'd think creatures made from myth would be more careful...

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

Oh no! Dodgeball is really scary!
Yeah, what happens when a myth creates a myth?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Dodgeball posted:

A mythtake.

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

I'd have gone with a mythconception.

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Dodgeball posted:

When Coyote shared his great secret with Annie, it sounded like having that effect on the ether is unique to humans.

But then again, he made it sound like the very behaviour that not-dickbutt is showing here was unique to humans, so maybe Coyote's full of poo poo

Doctor_Blueninja
Oct 23, 2012

Just some guy with a college doctorate and a passing knowledge of what it means to be a ninja.

Dodgeball posted:

I'd have gone with a mythconception.

And I was gonna say that it'd be a mythception! :v:

Myths within myths within myths!

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

Suaimhneas posted:

When Coyote shared his great secret with Annie, it sounded like having that effect on the ether is unique to humans.

But then again, he made it sound like the very behaviour that not-dickbutt is showing here was unique to humans, so maybe Coyote's full of poo poo

Coyote is always full of poo poo, you just never know whose.

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

Doctor_Blueninja posted:

And I was gonna say that it'd be a mythception! :v:

Myths within myths within myths!

It's a mythtery!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
I am glad you beat me to this but I think it should say 'hype' instead of get out. :frogbon:

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

"Get hyped"

Madrox
Jan 31, 2001

Does whatever
a multiple can.
I wonder if the end of this chapter will have the frog-thing telling another forest denizen about the amazing time he met the Queen of All Fairies, and how together they fought hordes of demons in a perilous quest to find the Medium.

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT
How many moons do you think there are around the earth, Canvey

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?
The only thing that Annie has managed to do to a moon is leave a thumbprint. Lunar conflict resolution is advanced medium grad school level stuff.

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013
Is he talking about Red and Blue somehow?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Someone's been taking notes from Coyote I see.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
If I were Annie, I'd deny nor confirm none of this. :v:

Madrox
Jan 31, 2001

Does whatever
a multiple can.

Dogwood Fleet posted:

Pretty much has to be, really.

Edit: Ignore this if you were being sarcastic. 3rd shift hurts my brain sometimes...

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Dogwood Fleet posted:

Red and Blue mooning each other seems perfectly in-character. (Red definitely would have started it.)

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Cat Mattress posted:

Red and Blue mooning each other seems perfectly in-character. (Red definitely would have started it.)
Maybe he misheard the word "buffoon".

DekeThornton
Sep 2, 2011

Be friends!

Splicer posted:

Maybe he misheard the word "buffoon".

Or loons.

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

Madrox posted:

Pretty much has to be, really.

Edit: Ignore this if you were being sarcastic. 3rd shift hurts my brain sometimes...

I was also a little tired.

I wasn't quite sure since I doubt there was any information coming out of the court and Annie didn't meet them until they were on their way, not that the rest of the story makes sense anyway. I thought he might have just been talking about Annie's thumbprint, but I'm guessing that's going to be on the next page.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
the dickfrog is totally Coyote btw

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

A big flaming stink posted:

Hahaha you're probably right.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

A big flaming stink posted:

Yeah I think the giveaway is the pattern on the ring around him in the first panel

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

I dunno, if it was Coyote, she'd have more Coyote trappings when presented beyond just that one shield scene.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
I don't know. Coyote usually spends most of his words of exaggerated praise on Coyote.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
So it is actually Annie?

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
Coyote is spending his time talking up Annie to various forest creatures, then killing them so when they return to the Aether it makes Annie more powerful :unsmigghh:

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Mr. Wednesday posted:

Coyote is spending his time talking up Annie to various forest creatures, then killing them so when they return to the Aether it makes Annie more powerful :unsmigghh:

It would not surprise me in the least that Coyote is spreading these tales to make Annie more powerful. Not sure about the killing things part, though.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

Cat Mattress posted:

Nah, they just gained some weight since we last saw them.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mooks.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
This frog guy has a point.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Can't argue with that logic.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!
Wait, but red + blue does not make white, it makes magenta. Where did the green come from?

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Zemyla posted:

Wait, but red + blue does not make white, it makes magenta. Where did the green come from?

Forest creatures can barely count and now you're expecting them to know color theory????

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

Rita Repulsa posted:

Forest creatures can barely count and now you're expecting them to know color theory????

Not to mention some of them can't even see red/blue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Dodgeball posted:

Not to mention some of them can't even see red/blue.
Well yeah, they're off in the Court now, forest creatures can't visit them there.