Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

:stare:

I don't even want to ironically try to get that outfit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HapiMerchant
Apr 22, 2014

For the low low price of only 45 dollars, you too can be a chinafurry!

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Ugh. Hat and outfit? I would have worn the crap out of it for a reasonably priced hat, but 150 gold for everything is just too much.

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.
6 Hour GCC hard attempt on SV. I rage quit after the failed 8th attempt on the last boss, dear god I could have spent that time grinding monkey skin.

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Do you all even have mangle tangs yet? How long have second inner s been out?

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Unhappy Meal posted:

Ugh. Hat and outfit? I would have worn the crap out of it for a reasonably priced hat, but 150 gold for everything is just too much.

I'd buy it for maybe $1. Maybe.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
WARS TOMORROW
Where: Split war, Huatah (WV southeast) vs NoTrabbu (Jiming South)
Also, TDH (don't care) vs NoTrabbu (Tangman Northeast)
When: :lsd:
Why: Huatah and TDH really think wars are going to turn around for them, or something. Who the gently caress knows anymore

Also, this is how it looks when you put on a mask. It scrubs everything about your character and replaces your name when clicked. You also cannot have your portrait right clicked so they can't even see your gear or anything :sun: The mask lasts for an hour or 25 kills, whichever comes first.

Too bad they're literally limited to 5 for the whole faction per day it seems, with one per person limit. Meaning I'm completely hosed because I'm asleep during the update time and all the Huatah members will likely grab them. loving chinagame.

Also, patch tomorrow and loving SURPRISE VIP kidnapping isn't coming back. Instead they're changing the drop rate of those stupid cards to handing out more taels, so instead of pills you'll just get 10L more likely instead :downs:

DJ Earthquake posted:

Greetings!

All Age of Wushu servers will undergo maintenance and client patching on 6/4/14.

Start - Wednesday, June 4, 2014 - 3:00 AM CDT (Wednesday, June 4, 2014 - 1:00 AM PDT)
End - Wednesday, June 4, 2014 - 7:00 AM CDT (Wednesday, June 4, 2014 - 5:00 AM PDT)

Maintenance should last for 4 hours and services will resume to normal after the down time.

Patch Notes
1. Heavenly Dance - Advanced & Intermediate skill books added to Jianghu Doctor NPC exchange. Also added to faction drop tables.
2. Localization - Several updates have been made to the Tempest of Strife text.
3. New Fashion Lore - Tiger Head Shirt has been introduced for a limited time!
4. Gift Card Redemption - The chance for Silver Tael drop has been increased in this mechanic.

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

So I finished my 6th identity Shen quest. But I didn't get level 5 skills. Only options left for me are dailies and graduation. Did I miss something or am I going to have to deal with support?

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

SweetBro posted:

So I finished my 6th identity Shen quest. But I didn't get level 5 skills. Only options left for me are dailies and graduation. Did I miss something or am I going to have to deal with support?

Maybe an NPC sells the higher level skills?

http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23174
It's a blast from the past, guest starring bullets guy :kiddo:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Apparently they are adding a second dark hour next week while everyone is asking them to just make kidnapping vip only.

Also new top up event, buy 2000 gold and get a magic bunny pet. Thats 600 bucks worth of gold for a bunny. :allears:

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Jun 4, 2014

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Apparently they are adding a second dark hour next week while everyone is asking them to just make kidnapping vip only.

Also new top up event, buy 2000 gold and get a magic bunny pet. Thats 600 bucks worth of gold for a bunny. :allears:

We're going to see several, trust me.

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

SweetBro posted:

You should have received a single bag (like the VIP bag) with the scripts during one of the "storyline" quest chain you get when you reach a new identity. If i remember correctly its when you reach identity rank four but i'm not 100% sure.

Haroshia
Feb 27, 2011

You think this is a game?
Yo Big.bo if you read this log on the forums and reply to Earthquake's PM. One of your guides won the contest, so please enjoy your drunk fist. You only have until tomorrow to claim it.

Haroshia fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jun 4, 2014

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

I'd like a bunny, but the most I'd pay for a bunny is like 2 bucks.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013
Never forget the original nauty animal!

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Gonna buy your nuts

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Well the update didn't fix the market search freezing, this time a market search freeze resulting in me losing connection to the server and losing all the presets on my stall :(.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Well the update didn't fix the market search freezing, this time a market search freeze resulting in me losing connection to the server and losing all the presets on my stall :(.

I never get this problem. Defrag your harddrive or something? :confused:

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

PassiveSentence posted:

Maybe an NPC sells the higher level skills?

http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23174
It's a blast from the past, guest starring bullets guy :kiddo:

Only level 6+ are sold by NPC

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Cold shouldered him. I guess sometime I should tell him I'm a guy so he stops flirting with me every other day :v:

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

gently caress it I'm a retard. Apparently you get it at 4th identity and I already had it and didn't realize.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Haquer posted:

I never get this problem. Defrag your harddrive or something? :confused:

I've re-installed the game and my hard drive is fine, I have no idea why it'll freeze during market searches.

Edit: Also that AOW thread, someone points out Haroshia's being sarcastic, he jokes around some more and the other idiot still can't figure it out.

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Haquer posted:

Cold shouldered him. I guess sometime I should tell him I'm a guy so he stops flirting with me every other day :v:

Cyber with him. When he reaches down there respond "And you find a massive throbbing cock. You can cry if you want too, I hear tears make the best lube."

Coeurl Marx
Oct 9, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Haroshia posted:

Yo Big.bo if you read this log on the forums and reply to Earthquake's PM. One of your guides won the contest, so please enjoy your drunk fist. You only have until tomorrow to claim it.

I won one of these too and haven't heard anything back on it yet. I'm worried I'm going to get chinagame'd out of it somehow.

Delamore
Jan 11, 2008

Monocle Man

Iowa posted:

I won one of these too and haven't heard anything back on it yet. I'm worried I'm going to get chinagame'd out of it somehow.

Just complain loudly and they'll almost always cave in

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Delamore posted:

Can I exchange these delabucks for something not worthless?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Delamore isn't like a GM. He won't cave.

RIP delabux.

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Delamore posted:

I complained very loudly, they stopped responding to me.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
Let me tell you about masks.

Oh well first let me tell you about kidnapping Jizz's alt

:v:

Anyway, peach killer masks (Night Owl) last 1 Hour or up to 25 kills (HP and IF both count as kills, so 12.5 if you do full kills) whichever comes first. I took the mask to Chengdu and was in combat for nearly an hour straight since most of the people I killed stood back up and tried to kill me repeatedly, especially the public enemy members. Then some PE called in reinforcements and our allies jumped in (not even allies can tell who I am) and helped me murder them because who doesn't like killing PE?

This person alone tried to kill me 5 different times and didn't get me below 70% HP. They are in POMF and that set is hilariously slow so I just used the new double stings set and ruined them. Then they tried to do some retarded flying around attacking me with it deal, so I just parried all their charges and for those who don't know the double stings rage is a ranged rage move so I just kept raging them repeatedly until they died in mid air :sun:

We're going to be testing making masks for other people tomorrow, so stay tuned!

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

I would pay gold money for an evil points mask.

PassiveSentence
Jun 2, 2013

Haquer posted:

Let me tell you about masks.

Oh well first let me tell you about kidnapping Jizz's alt

:v:

Anyway, peach killer masks (Night Owl) last 1 Hour or up to 25 kills (HP and IF both count as kills, so 12.5 if you do full kills) whichever comes first. I took the mask to Chengdu and was in combat for nearly an hour straight since most of the people I killed stood back up and tried to kill me repeatedly, especially the public enemy members. Then some PE called in reinforcements and our allies jumped in (not even allies can tell who I am) and helped me murder them because who doesn't like killing PE?

This person alone tried to kill me 5 different times and didn't get me below 70% HP. They are in POMF and that set is hilariously slow so I just used the new double stings set and ruined them. Then they tried to do some retarded flying around attacking me with it deal, so I just parried all their charges and for those who don't know the double stings rage is a ranged rage move so I just kept raging them repeatedly until they died in mid air :sun:

We're going to be testing making masks for other people tomorrow, so stay tuned!

You've started the legend of the Masked Man in POMF chat :allears:

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
^^^I killed that person twice ;) ^^^

randombattle posted:

I would pay gold money for an evil points mask.

I can make you one! We can talk tomorrow. The masks give you 5x gains for probably an hour.

Natalie_Luna
Jun 18, 2013

It was actually kinda easy to tell who you are but then again PE isnt exactly smart about observations such as outfit face and sets used... I jumped in mostly because lhynn was being an idiot and disturbed the honourbu 1v1 between you and juli while all of us just watched xD

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

All I know is I'll take anything to cut down the evil point grind.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Natalie_Luna posted:

It was actually kinda easy to tell who you are but then again PE isnt exactly smart about observations such as outfit face and sets used... I jumped in mostly because lhynn was being an idiot and disturbed the honourbu 1v1 between you and juli while all of us just watched xD

The Qin lore should've been a dead giveaway but I have the first female character to hit tier 3 so nobody had seen that outfit. Also if you select my character you can't even see my internal which threw off more than one person as they hit horse under blood blade since they didn't know it was coming :v:

I just bought another mask and also one of the 'rubbed masks' so I can make one for somebody else this afternoon. Going to stockpile those sweet, sweet masks.

randombattle posted:

All I know is I'll take anything to cut down the evil point grind.

Just message me later and we can work on it. There's 100 of those available a day for me to make for other people so it won't be difficult.

Natalie_Luna
Jun 18, 2013

Haquer posted:

The Qin lore should've been a dead giveaway but I have the first female character to hit tier 3 so nobody had seen that outfit. Also if you select my character you can't even see my internal which threw off more than one person as they hit horse under blood blade since they didn't know it was coming :v:

I just bought another mask and also one of the 'rubbed masks' so I can make one for somebody else this afternoon. Going to stockpile those sweet, sweet masks.

Just message me later and we can work on it. There's 100 of those available a day for me to make for other people so it won't be difficult.

I think you are the only female plum blossm char that has full betrayed and therefor got defeated scholar kicks... or the only one that actually pvps with it

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Natalie_Luna posted:

I think you are the only female plum blossm char that has full betrayed and therefor got defeated scholar kicks... or the only one that actually pvps with it

There's a few others but yeah I'm probably the only one kicking people's faces in. With good ping everything dies to it. JuLi tried to do the usual "durr I'm going to mozi charge your parry forever" so I slapped the counter move before his second charge and he ate dirt when I raged him :unsmith:

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...
War tonight since Huatah and TDH really like dying for hours or something. Once again a split war because NT/Res leaders didn't up their bids when they saw Huatah and TDH bidding sooooo :suicide:

Likely defending either West Suzhou (Res base) or East Tangmen (NoTrabbu base) so get a bucket if you feel like going.

Delerion
Sep 8, 2008

unf unf unf
So, anyone playing this on EU? the event times on us servers are bullshit for eu players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomcommoner
Sep 6, 2006
it's a-me

Delerion posted:

So, anyone playing this on EU? the event times on us servers are bullshit for eu players.
I am and I agree, unless you got a job/lack of thereof that lets you log in very late it's pretty bullshit, apparently they are adding additional timeframes for kidnapping but I wouldn't hold my breath