Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
dammit i missed it

DOCTOR ZOMB 01/10/2014 DOWNLOAD

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Jan 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

I appreciate these posts :)

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
It's that time again! At midnight in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

poo poo poo poo twenty minutes in

:frogsiren:OH GOD THE ECHOES:frogsiren:

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Jan 24, 2014

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

website says the autonomy hour, but my toes say ZOMB

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

porkface posted:

website says the autonomy hour, but my toes say ZOMB

The website thinks Zomb plays on odd-numbered weeks instead of every other week. Technology!

Speaking of Zomb, technology and odd:
DOCTOR ZOMB 01/24/2014 DOWNLOAD

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

BiggerJ posted:

The website thinks Zomb plays on odd-numbered weeks instead of every other week. Technology!

Speaking of Zomb, technology and odd:
DOCTOR ZOMB 01/24/2014 DOWNLOAD

:( That's only 10 seconds

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

porkface posted:

:( That's only 10 seconds

Huh. I didn't try listening to it before. It probably can't be fixed now, but it's probably a good idea to tell the site's administrators about it so it doesn't happen again. There's been problems with the archives before and if we don't bug them about it they may never know about it.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's that time again! At midnight in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

crap crap i forgot again but still two ours of show left

:frogsiren:THE HORNS OH GOD THE HORNS:frogsiren:

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

140207 @ 415 MB
http://kboo.fm/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.140207.0000.2739.mp3

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Forty minutes left!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:HEY HEY KIDS IT'S THE DOCTOR ZOMB SHOW:frogsiren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

140221 @ 307.7 MB
http://kboo.fm/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.140221.0000.2739.mp3

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

poo poo poo poo i forgot again

DOCTOR ZOMB MARCH 7TH 2014

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in two and a half hours!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:WELCOME TO A NEW KIND OF LISTENING EXPERIENCE:frogsiren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

The recent archive of Doctor Zomb is, instead, a recording of All Black Everything, which strives not for weirdness but for being blacker than the blackest black times infinity. Might want to bug KBOO about the bug. Again.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in three hours!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

crap crap i forgot

:frogsiren:OMINOUS GERMAN INTONATIONS:frogsiren:

Edit: Zomb confirmed.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Apr 4, 2014

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Actual Zomb recording, now with actual Zomb and not black metal.

140404 @ 414.8 MB
http://kboo.fm/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.140404.0000.2739.mp3

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

What's a good iOS app I can use to listen to these stations in my car?

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

TuneIn should have KBOO.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in less than three and a half hours.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Dammit, I forgot about the show, it's almost two hours in, I don't know if it goes for two or three hours and the site's down (and has been for over three hours). Will post if/when a download becomes available.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Apr 18, 2014

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

kboo_episode.1.140418.0000.2739.mp3

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Thanks.

Please note that according to the site this show only goes for about two hours instead of the recent three. I tuned in at the two-hour mark, and I guess you could say it had... slowed down a bit. I guess you could say things were low-key. I suppose you could say they were playing recordings at unsettlingly low speeds.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Apr 24, 2014

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in less than than an hour!

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 07:57 on May 2, 2014

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE ZOMB:frogsiren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

kboo_episode.1.140502.0000.2739.mp3

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in two and a quarter hours!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

poo poo poo poo i forgot again

:frogsiren:DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO:frogsiren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

kboo_episode.1.140516.0000.2739.mp3

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in two and three-quarters hours!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:AND NOW, THE WEATHER:frogsiren:

Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010
Thanks for bumping the thread, I tuned in last night and really enjoyed it.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

kboo_episode.1.140530.0000.2739.mp3

Mr_Smashy
Aug 6, 2004
Gracias

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

poo poo poo poo i forgot and it's almost three quarters over the archive had better work when it's uploaded

:frogsiren:ZOOOOOOMB:frogsiren: