Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Warchicken posted:

Not that I'm complaining but carny your "speeding down a winding road while hiding down the snapchat button" scare the poo poo out of me

Approximate speed was around 20 mph. Moto footage looks faster than it is a lot of the time. The most dangerous part actually was putting my glove back on. But it's not something I do a lot as it's obviously risky and in Ohio maybe illegal. Almost as illegal as the 80 foot wheelie I pulled shortly after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Oh in that case speed up, bitch :smug:

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010
Go hang out with your little baby.
(Cute snaps!)

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Eh.

Why not. Datasmurf. Random videos of vaping, singing and now and then a cat.

Based in Norway.

Datasmurf has a new favorite as of 06:59 on May 26, 2014

schwenz
Jun 20, 2003

Awful is only a word. The reality is much, much worse.
If you posted in the last two pages you should all add schwnz because I am way too lazy to add you all one at a time.

Also where the gently caress is the mailman guy that it's still winter?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

I am so sorry for the drunk snapchats

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

kenny powerzzz posted:

Go hang out with your little baby.
(Cute snaps!)

It's my sister's son, I'm the coolest drunkle.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Dugong posted:

I am so sorry for the drunk snapchats

Don't be, I'm not :twisted: Partyhat will live on, when I'm not sitting on a ledge 4 stories up listening to a random stranger singing at midnight.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I wish I didn't need to use a hand to hold down the video button because you guys need to hear some recorder music :getin:

bitch nuts
Nov 17, 2005

Warchicken posted:

I wish I didn't need to use a hand to hold down the video button because you guys need to hear some recorder music :getin:

I think the old joke about the definition of a gentleman being someone who knows how to play the bagpipes and doesn't is applicable to the recorder also. :)

kenny powerzzz
Jan 20, 2010

Warchicken posted:

I thought the ones with your toe on the phone were pretty good.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Anyone else have a weird problem where sometimes if you take a picture or video in landscape mode and go to add text, the text "line" always defaults to portrait?

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

If you have an iPhone, have you locked your orientation?

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

DrBouvenstein posted:

Anyone else have a weird problem where sometimes if you take a picture or video in landscape mode and go to add text, the text "line" always defaults to portrait?
Yup, also happens with video.

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

Hello I'm ectral

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bitch nuts posted:

I think the old joke about the definition of a gentleman being someone who knows how to play the bagpipes and doesn't is applicable to the recorder also. :)

You are first on the list for conversion.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

The family living next door to me has a child who plays the recorder. I can hear it every few days. They're actually pretty good at it, but it is still an awful noise that nobody should enjoy.

E: I am just bitter because I play bass, the instrument nobody cares about.

The lack of a hands-free record has annoyed me too, for the same reason really.

Maw has a new favorite as of 00:31 on May 28, 2014

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Maw posted:

The family living next door to me has a child who plays the recorder. I can hear it every few days. They're actually pretty good at it, but it is still an awful noise that nobody should enjoy.

E: I am just bitter because I play bass, the instrument nobody cares about.

The lack of a hands-free record has annoyed me too, for the same reason really.

I refuse to be humble about this: I loving rule at recorder

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

bitch nuts posted:

I guess I'm not a gentleman then...

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Today I'm picking up a new phone. No more blurry tablet snaps.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
e: wrong thread.

lemonsaresour
Feb 17, 2011
Woohoo back home after 10 days in Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands! I can finally look at the backlog of snapchats I had accumulated!

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lemonsaresour posted:

Woohoo back home after 10 days in Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands! I can finally look at the backlog of snapchats I had accumulated!

So many dicks, so little time.

dirtgolem
Dec 22, 2011

Wounds are always fresh and so the scabs are never dry
Gutter is the place in which we choose to live our lives
Square inside a circle is the symbol in my eye
Home is where the gutter is and this is where I'll die
If you guys snap videos asking my kid questions I'll try to get him to answer coherently.

I can't talk with him about toy cars anymore, dude needs to let it go.

(dirtgolem)

Post them to your My Story.

Hobo Lumpkins
Jan 28, 2014

Sometimes I wish I could take all my skin off and writhe about.
I just want to apologize in advance for all the car snaps you'll receive in the next week.. we have a massive car show/festival happening in my town.

Edit: Or not.. depending on the weather.

Hobo Lumpkins has a new favorite as of 07:13 on May 30, 2014

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.
Took a break from the forums for a month or so while we deployed a fuckoff huge software project at work.

I've added everyone from the unread posts from the last 3-4 pages.

Mostly I post to My Story as JabsTheGoon.
Also, you should add fellow goons ThisIsSaei and bhsbaby - they don't consult this thread often, but are reasonably frequent Snappers.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Pretty stoked at managing to get about 20 gently caress you's into a single snap story add

BlueGrot
Jun 26, 2010

I'm still bluejk85. Really nice to see people's lives. I've started using the snapchat feed too, so czech it out like a serb.

Bukowski
Dec 28, 2009

hammulder
my name is "jerryisntdead" add it up

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

I'm finally having the 'can't open cannedpanda snaps' problem. I feel like I finally fit in.

lemonsaresour
Feb 17, 2011
I can't open Argrembo's story. It's taunting me, sitting there alone in my "Recent Updates" list.

bitch nuts
Nov 17, 2005

lemonsaresour posted:

I can't open Argrembo's story. It's taunting me, sitting there alone in my "Recent Updates" list.

me too, I kept clicking it in vain but it looks like it's time out now!

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

bitch nuts posted:

Same. It annoys me having unread story snaps there too.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

I just removed myself from being a snapchat beta tester.... maybe the problems will stop now...

lemonsaresour
Feb 17, 2011

bitch nuts posted:

At least stories disappear after 24 hours. Direct snaps that can't be opened sit there for days. I hate having notifications on my phone so having that number on my app for so long was pure torture.

The Earl of ToeJam
Jan 22, 2012
Bahaha last night I had a dream about smoking weed with snizzpod and reignczech

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl

Canned Panda posted:

I just removed myself from being a snapchat beta tester.... maybe the problems will stop now...

Too late dude, i deleted you already. Now don't you feel bad about what you did?

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

my corgi has recently learned to react to "tacos".

Will snap videos of it. She makes me proud :mexico:

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

my corgi has recently learned to react to "tacos".

Will snap videos of it. She makes me proud :mexico:

I read that too fast, and I thought it sad your corgi learned to ask for tacos.

I need to go back to bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

kydaru

Haven't used snapchat much, but would be fun to

• Locked thread