Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.

gatz posted:

SURPRISE MOTHAFUCKA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBNSIQGcHbM

If the caitiff wants to live Old West style, he gets Old West justice. Put the mad dog down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Dude that Dexter cameo was the best. Excellent work!

Talk him down, I usually ignore the end of this quest and have only finished one or two times in my many playthroughs so it'll be nice to see the option I never have.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
Talk him down - you can kill him on any other playthrough, let's see the persuasion option because you have it!

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Kill him.

I mean, his immediate reaction upon becoming a vampire is to slaughter a few people. Then when someone comes to politely chat, he immediately starts throwing cars and explosives. If spare him, Melissa will be lucky to make it a week without his crazy rear end coming to attack her; never mind the longer-term Masquerade implications.

gatz
Oct 19, 2012

Love 'em and leave 'em
Groom 'em and feed 'em
Cid Shinjuku
By my count we have 19 in favor of a fight, and 20 in favor of peace. Since it's so close, can I ask someone to double check my count to see if it's correct?

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Hanson: It's Time

Grimey Drawer
I tallied all bold and non-bold text votes and I got 21 in favor of a fight, and 21 in favor of peace.

I think you're going to have to show us both.

RC Bandit fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Jun 5, 2014

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie
I'm gonna vote for MURDERTIME FUN TIME because we are a god drat vampire and we should act like one.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
Talk it out :colbert:

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
Talk because I have done murder so many times already.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Murder since we have not done that enough.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I'm giving you the traditional thumbs-down gesture. Kill him.

Amidiri
Apr 26, 2010
Talk him down.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Talk.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Since you're going to show us both (all three?) ways anyway, flip a coin to decide the fate of Schrodinger's serial killer.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

OAquinas posted:

Since you're going to show us both (all three?) ways anyway, flip a coin to decide the fate of Schrodinger's serial killer.

Schrodinger's d3.

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.
:suspense:
Closest vote yet.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Talk him out of it.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Murderize.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Talk him down.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
This really could come down to a coin toss :stare:

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Those who flagrantly break the Masquerade cannot be trusted to keep it. Tenderize him.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Currently +2 in favor of talking him down.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
Ash him, he's already done too much damage.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE
Save the Masquerade and kill this guy.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

So now we're back to dead even? Man, this sure is one controversial choice. Why do I have the feeling the ending choice will probably not be that tight?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Kill the sorry bastard.
He's prime frenzy material, that's quite bad.

Break
Feb 19, 2011
Talk

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

Talk to him, it's the more humane answer or something.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

It's not like we haven't been viciously murdering kine every night since we turned, either.

Erwin the German
May 30, 2011

:3
Talk him out of this craziness.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
at this point, gatz, I think the coin flip is the way to go. Your character is now two-face.

barcoded
Jan 4, 2007

Want to live forever? Don't let people who tried to kill you walk away. Death to the poorly scripted event

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Murderino the Slasherino

Seriously, one more corpse to the pile. At this point, it doesn't make a difference.

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
Kill him! We almost broke a fingernail when he threw the car at us!

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Jack would kill him, so let's do that.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Remora posted:

Jack would kill him, so let's do that.

If your moral compass is Bender from Futurama, well I guess I'm ok with that.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

The Prince would have someone else kill him and if possible make a show of it. Melissa's gotta beat down that sucker and it's gotta be told in screenshots.

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer
As much as I'd love to talk it out with this guy, that's not how it rolls in WoD.

Ash him.

DankRhymer
Apr 21, 2003
Grizzlier than your average pirate
I always spare him in my play throughs so Kill Him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Kill him.

• Locked thread