Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That is loving amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Sandweed posted:

Lowtax is getting interviewed by Fox about slenderman.

Oh my gosh, if I had cable this would be the first time I watched Fox News. :allears:

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
It's like, compounded shame for humanity. I want to believe people are just getting worse as the Internet becomes this thing people take for granted, but then I think, well, these stupid kids have existed in every era, and they are always finding new ways to get provoked into violence for a bad cause.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

This is indeed a disturbing universe.
I hope the interview will be widely shared on here because it sounds interesting but no way am I tuning into Fox News.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

The previous tweet where he get's a call from his mom is adorable:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Is that interview up yet? Or is Fox in process of trying to get Lowtax back from China?

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

2 kids perform deadly summoning ritual for virtual myth "splendid man", "lowtax" kyanka unavailable for comment

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Sandweed posted:

Oh my God I just realized how ridiculous any of the poo poo I've seen on the internet would sound coming from my mother...

Goosed it.
Nov 3, 2011
This isn't so much "Idiots on Facebook" as "Facebook is the Idiot."

For some reason Facebook thinks that if I am interested in an article on the provincial political parties' platforms regarding mental health I am also interested in pre-cooked ham, and bread with extra preservatives?

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Sandweed posted:

Hahahaha oh my god. I want to see this interview, I'm sure it'll be up on YouTube.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
I hope he shaves Vanilla Ice lines in his hair again :c00l:

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I hope he shaves Vanilla Ice lines in his hair again :c00l:

Again?

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Oh my god I can't wait to see the headlines or poorly-made sensationalist graphic if it's on TV. ARE YOUR KIDS LEARNING MURDER TECHNIQUES FROM THE INTERNET? :allears:

For content, I know this was probably too easy but I was reading a news story on that awful racist lady and decided to read the comments. Aside from the obvious "but it's in all the rap songs and black people say it!"

I have no idea what this comment was referring to because nobody said to take her kids away either in the article or in the comments.

Why Is It All Capitalized

OBAMA

"experience, my brain, and logic and reason [that all black people commit crimes so he obviously did something bad]"

And of course lots of others.

Almost forgot. The racist lady said the classic:

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

I have no idea what this comment was referring to because nobody said to take her kids away either in the article or in the comments.
She revealed in the radio show she was interviewed on that her infamy has led to her ex-husband trying to get custody of the children. Which I am 100% in favor of. Sorry you're a lovely mom.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Takoluka posted:

She revealed in the radio show she was interviewed on that her infamy has led to her ex-husband trying to get custody of the children. Which I am 100% in favor of. Sorry you're a lovely mom.

I wasn't quite clear on this when I watched the video, but are those her kids in the background of the video? I'm simultaneously appalled and not surprised that she went off on a racist rant in front of her children and a camera.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
It appears that the morons that perpetuate the creation of these things have figured out that "money bags" is a mainstay on snopes. Artifacts incoming.

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick

Almost forgot. The racist lady said the classic:

Didn't anyone tell her that that is classic racist?

made of bees
May 21, 2013

Why Is It All Capitalized

I've seen several people who type like this, and the one person I actually knew well enough to feel comfortable asking said 'This Was How I Was Taught To Type, I'm Just Used To It'. Which sounds like total horseshit, but I have no idea.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

nippythefish posted:

It appears that the morons that perpetuate the creation of these things have figured out that "money bags" is a mainstay on snopes. Artifacts incoming.

How do things like this keep getting spread when opening any calendar program and flipping through years will show you how obviously false it is? It happens on average about every seven years (but not always every seven years due to leap years.) Looks like we're due for it again in August of 2025, and it last happened in August 2008.

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013
Tomorrow will be the only day that the date will be 6/5/2014 FOREVER, or at least until 2014 years after we reset our calendar system back to zero.

Nibbles!
Jun 26, 2008

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

make australia great again as well please

Segmentation Fault posted:

I wasn't quite clear on this when I watched the video, but are those her kids in the background of the video? I'm simultaneously appalled and not surprised that she went off on a racist rant in front of her children and a camera.

Looked like it, was also extra :smith: when she's screaming she's calling the father and the kid is like "yay daddy". Guessing he doesn't see him much, apart from when mum calls for assistance in her race crimes.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

And another gem, from today:

Excels has a new favorite as of 18:28 on Jun 5, 2014

LaughMyselfTo
Nov 15, 2012

by XyloJW
I wonder if Lowtax could curry favor from the Fox News crew on the merit of his screenname being, well, "Lowtax"?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

LaughMyselfTo posted:

I wonder if Lowtax could curry favor from the Fox News crew on the merit of his screenname being, well, "Lowtax"?

Lowtax should go to the interview dressed like he's from colonial America.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Excels posted:

How do you stab a girl 19 times and still fail to kill her. I'm pretty sure if you stab any living thing 19 times it is pretty dead after the 10th or 11th stab. That girl's got a guardian angel on duty

If I had a guardian angel I'd hope it would step in way before the stab count reached double figures.

:ese::pray:
:angel: 15... 16... 17... Okay, if this doesn't stop real soon I'm going to have to step in...

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Someone linked me to this, it was just too mindblowing not to share.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Grrl Anachronism posted:

Only when no one is able to communicate with other cultures will racism come to an end.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Segmentation Fault posted:

Nibbles141 posted:

Looked like it, was also extra :smith: when she's screaming she's calling the father and the kid is like "yay daddy". Guessing he doesn't see him much, apart from when mum calls for assistance in her race crimes.

And in the video at 0:50 the guy says "it's ok buddy" to the boy and racist lady says, "he don't like black people either" :smith:

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
That video was kind of a mess. Was the woman really initially mad that they guy started his vehicle while her kids were nearby?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Only when no one is able to communicate with other cultures will racism come to an end.

Separate but equal.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Grrl Anachronism posted:

10:1 odds anonymous here is white as the driven snow.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Atmus posted:

That video was kind of a mess. Was the woman really initially mad that they guy started his vehicle while her kids were nearby?
If he had actually done something else she probably would have called him out on it, no?

SpiderHyphenMan has a new favorite as of 21:18 on Jun 5, 2014

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Atmus posted:

Probably.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

If he had actually done something else she probably would have called him out on it, no?

My thought exactly. In the radio interview the next day she says that he called her a "crackheaded cracker" (:lol:) and that he "almost ran [her] son over".
So, yeah, if any of those things really happened, you'd think she would have gone to the "almost ran my son over" before she went to "scared him".

And now she's pissed that her ex-husband saw her insane breakdown on video and is pursuing custody of the kids.

Has anyone ever been actually called a "cracker" in the last 100 years outside of a joke or a STDH.txt story?

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Grrl Anachronism posted:

Does anonymous not realize "white" and "Hispanic" are not mutually exclusive?

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Does anonymous not realize "white" and "Hispanic" are not mutually exclusive?

On Tumblr they are.

made of bees
May 21, 2013

canyoneer posted:

Has anyone ever been actually called a "cracker" in the last 100 years outside of a joke or a STDH.txt story?

The only person I've ever heard use 'cracker' with any real animosity behind it was my grandfather, an archetypal old rich white southerner. He uses it for poor white southerners, especially ones from Florida, for some reason.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

These make me so angry, and this might be the worst one I've seen. It has spelling and grammar errors, and still has over 40,000 comments/shares/likes.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
My hometown is on lockdown because of a lunatic who killed three cops and injured two others. This person was upset about it, but for none of the human or compassionate reasons you would think.

As it turns out, he's the owner of a roofing business. Someone asked him on Facebook why anyone should use his business when he's such a hateful prick. His response-

Not hiding his name because gently caress him.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Perry Normal posted:

Not hiding his name because gently caress him.

:eyepop: Now that is a bona fide business killer right there. There's no comin' back from comments like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:

says someone who was never bullied(and is also like 6ft 250lbs)

• Locked thread