Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Wish the sash went up to the shoulder instead of just short of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Vegetable posted:

Wish the sash went up to the shoulder instead of just short of it

Same for the Adidas stripes on the sleeves. It's a bad shirt.

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer

XBenedict posted:

I honestly don't know what to make of it. Do I love it? Is it terrible?

I like this but it's not a Charlton shirt, what the hell.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Ignore the old past it pro modelling it. Rangers 3rd kit

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
:lol: that's going to go down well.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Tunga posted:

I like this but it's not a Charlton shirt, what the hell.

I tell you, after seeing this picture of the whole kit, it looks a ton better. Still not really a Charlton shirt though.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

XBenedict posted:

I tell you, after seeing this picture of the whole kit, it looks a ton better. Still not really a Charlton shirt though.

Idk about it being a Charlton shirt or not but that is a loving great kit imo

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Is that a good uni?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

ephex posted:

Yeah, this. It's pretty simple yet has a nice dynamic look to it. Nike tried something similar a couple years ago with that weird black V on the Manchester United jersey but this looks much better. Hope this is Nike's home template for mid-tier European teams this season

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng

Charlotte Hornets posted:

Is that a good uni?

poo poo m8

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

The full reveal. Out-loving-standing.

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

sassassin posted:

I was under the impression they do that for all their kits so there's a place to put league and cup patches and such.

ephex posted:

This.

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer

XBenedict posted:

Yeah, that's a proper good kit. I wish it was our (QPR) away kit instead of our lovely catalogue Milan thing but at least we might have some good stuff to look forward to next year.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

XBenedict posted:

The full reveal. Out-loving-standing.

that home kit is dreadful, but the away is proper nice.

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That blue/black hooped away kit looks a lot like a Chelsea third(?) strip from a few years ago. Pretty sure it even had the yellow trim.

Edit: 2009

Tunga fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Jun 5, 2014

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

wtf

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Todo lo tuyo ahora es MIO

Perfectly fine until they ruined it with the dumb navy stripes. Porto does it better.

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past

Is that a good uni?

Good unis don't spend money on advertising.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you
Has to be a training top.

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.

real_scud posted:

Has to be a training top.

Fits the description of the 3rd kit someone floated months ago.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

u wot m8

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente
LOL @ the button-down collar, just LOL

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Is that a good uni?
It's one of the worst universities in the country it's very fitting really

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Tunga posted:

That blue/black hooped away kit looks a lot like a Chelsea third(?) strip from a few years ago. Pretty sure it even had the yellow trim.

Edit: 2009

That 2009 kit looks like someone took a good well-designed jersey and then just peed all over it.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Which one is Pissflaps?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

sassassin posted:

The stripes should gently caress off; it's really obnoxious that they plaster their logo down the sleeves of every single kit. gently caress Adidas and their kits forever.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

XBenedict posted:

This is class. I would only add a v-neck collar.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

It's only the Third, but still....

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I uh....I don't know. My brain recoils, but the longer I look at it, it doesn't seem bad.

I'll use the term "Desert Princess"

Any armed service member of any nation could tell you about a desert princess. When you are deployed for 15 months to a goddamn hellhole, and the only chance of getting laid is from the little pool of women, unless you are of other flavors, the women you'd call a 4 at home jump up to a 8. It's not until you get back home that you see what is what.

What I am saying is, it's an interesting kit, and I kind of like it, but I'm not willing to commit.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

XBenedict posted:

This owns so hard

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

XBenedict posted:

This looks great

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
It's a bit dumb but I like it, the yellow lines look cool from a distance

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

this is god-awful

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I Feast On Dogshit posted:

Ignore the old past it pro modelling it. Rangers 3rd kit

Is that a sublimated Union Jack on that kit?

Also that Celtic change top looks sharp.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!

Troy Queef posted:

Is that a sublimated Union Jack on that kit?

Yep

Charlotte Hornets
Dec 30, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Well, they picked the right year/time to pull that sort of stunt, and it isn't the first time something like this has happened (I can remember both an orangetangerine away strip and one with a sash, both very popular with Gers supporters but heavily criticized by the media/politicians/Celtic supporters/fans of more than a few other clubs for shall we say obvious reasons).

(Another small tidbit: this marks the first time since 1999 that the two Old Firm clubs do not share a sponsor--at that time, Rangers had a long-running deal with McEwan's Lager and Celtic had both a kit and sponsorship contract with Umbro. From then until this year, both clubs signed essentially identical shirt-sponsor deals with the same company to blunt any accusations of favoritism and also to avoid boycotts from the other side, which notably happened to Nike when they made Rangers' kit. This arrangement happened first with NTL, then Carling, Tennent's, and C&C, with Rangers advertising Blackthorn cider last year and Celtic Magners.)

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Troy Queef posted:

Well, they picked the right year/time to pull that sort of stunt, and it isn't the first time something like this has happened (I can remember both an orangetangerine away strip and one with a sash, both very popular with Gers supporters but heavily criticized by the media/politicians/Celtic supporters/fans of more than a few other clubs for shall we say obvious reasons).

It's ann obvious bone they're throwing fans to try and disguise the fact that the board management is shite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Troy Queef posted:

(Another small tidbit: this marks the first time since 1999 that the two Old Firm clubs do not share a sponsor--at that time, Rangers had a long-running deal with McEwan's Lager and Celtic had both a kit and sponsorship contract with Umbro. From then until this year, both clubs signed essentially identical shirt-sponsor deals with the same company to blunt any accusations of favoritism and also to avoid boycotts from the other side, which notably happened to Nike when they made Rangers' kit. This arrangement happened first with NTL, then Carling, Tennent's, and C&C, with Rangers advertising Blackthorn cider last year and Celtic Magners.)

Last season?