Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

dantheman650 posted:

From the most recent episode of Red Letter Media's Best of the Worst, from the video SOS.

In the comments for the video someone claims that the video was put together by the same cult that Joaquin Phoenix grew up in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

muscles like this? posted:

In the comments for the video someone claims that the video was put together by the same cult that Joaquin Phoenix grew up in.
Speaking of Joaquin Pheonix...

The Master

Loved seeing this in 70mm. :allears:

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Robert Denby posted:

Speaking of Joaquin Pheonix...

The Master

Okay, what the hell is going on here? To me, it looks like he's pouring a bottle of whiskey into a loaf of bread and then squeezing it back out into that tin cup.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Doctor Bishop posted:

Okay, what the hell is going on here? To me, it looks like he's pouring a bottle of whiskey into a loaf of bread and then squeezing it back out into that tin cup.

Torpedo Juice

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Hell of a book. It's about bunnies!

Doctor Bishop posted:

It's been a while since I've seen this movie, but as I recall he's pouring lovely alcohol through a loaf of bread to strain out the impurities, methanol, etc.

Edit: ^^^ What he said.

Booga
Aug 20, 2007

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Never feed your dog spicy leftovers.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007

I don’t know the source, sadly.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Robert Denby posted:

I'm fairly certain that's just how David Lynch starts his day.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

You all like well looped gifs, yeah?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Yay it's K-pop time!

Which means the thread needs more Jessica.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Jamesman posted:

Yay it's K-pop time!

Which means the thread needs more Jessica.

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

Robert Denby posted:

I think you can only find the "remix" videos easily, so it's not entirely clear what's going on, but my understanding of it was that he was fulfilling a fan's request:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioKyxGkBRro

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
That is better than anything I could imagine.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007

LogisticEarth posted:

I think you can only find the "remix" videos easily, so it's not entirely clear what's going on, but my understanding of it was that he was fulfilling a fan's request:
That is amazing. :allears:

Silicon Valley is pretty good.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

KozmoNaut posted:

Never feed your dog spicy leftovers.

God this is the fireworks that PA is reduced to, man why can't we get the good stuff that Ohio has? :argh:

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

ppeongtoo will get you out of some deep poo poo.

e: That's terrifying. You'd need those right on the spot and move quick because that poo poo probably wont seal once the bowl has been compromised.

Gildiss has a new favorite as of 03:18 on Jun 6, 2014

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I can't even operate Cling Wrap in nominal conditions lets alone when poo poo spewing is involved.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

pfffffffffft posted:

I can't even operate Cling Wrap in nominal conditions lets alone when poo poo spewing is involved.

Yeah, a plunger I can re-adjust. I can try different angles. And hide shamefully behind the toilet.

This seems like 1 strike and you're out. As sanitary and effective as it looks...gimme a device that does this repeatedly, I can wash my fuckin hands.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Maybe you shouldn't wait until the poo poo water is edging towards the brim you disgusting fucks.

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

Thump! posted:

Maybe you shouldn't wait until the poo poo water is edging towards the brim you disgusting fucks.

It might not work if there's too much air in the bowl because air compresses easier than liquids.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar

I live in Korea and I can't wait to get one of those. That looks incredibly satisfying to use.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

LogisticEarth posted:

I've been searching for the non-remix version of this for like half an hour, if anyone can find it I'll like... lick your balls? Or not, whichever is your preference I guess.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

joedevola posted:

I live in Korea and I can't wait to get one of those. That looks incredibly satisfying to use.

It'll be even more fun if the seal doesn't hold.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

joedevola posted:

I was apparently lucky as poo poo(!) that the plumbing in my place could handle toilet paper.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Inco posted:

It might not work if there's too much air in the bowl because air compresses easier than liquids.

Then what they can do is attach a one-way quick disconnect valve in the center of it, as well as make a small hose come standard on all toilets! Fill it til it unjams!!

What's the number for these people, I've gotta make me some money.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Deteriorata posted:

It'll be even more fun if the seal doesn't hold.

I hope it does but it just keeps going like a Jiffy Pop

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
I can imagine a situation where a very small part of it didn't seal properly and when you press it, it shoots a highly pressurized stream of poop water a few yards away.

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Gildiss posted:

I was apparently lucky as poo poo(!) that the plumbing in my place could handle toilet paper.

During my visit I was told repeatedly not to flush the toilet paper.

I flushed the toilet paper. Suck it Korea. Though I have to say, that practice wasn't as hard to get used to as the fact that quite a few places there was no TP in the stall, you had to gather it before going in. I don't have that kind of planning capability in a pooping situation. Also figuring out which stalls were the normal ones and which were the squat toilets.

What I'm saying is that pooping in Korea is a confusing experience.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Have fun cleaning poo poo residue out from the underside of your toilet rim.

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

radiatinglines posted:

Have fun cleaning poo poo residue out from the underside of your toilet rim.

Yeah, presumably this would also push it up into the tank? I guess you could clear the line by flushing again, but if it gets too far inside...

Why can't you just be a normal person and 1.) Don't flush to overflowing, and 2.) Open up the drat tank and close the flapper if you're worried it'll overflow.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

It really just delays the cleanup. I bet a lot of dudes would slap one of those on there and let it stew for days until they get tired of making GBS threads at work and ladle the goop out.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
It should just have a peel-away adhesive middle like those Windex wipes containers that you can poo poo through and re-seal an just leave it on permanently in case of overflow.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

I would be the idiot that would put that over the toilet seat in a panic.

Also I'm not sure why you need the big viewing window. Isn't clear/translucent plastic more easily compromised than opaque plastic?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Jamesman posted:

I would be the idiot that would put that over the toilet seat in a panic.

Also I'm not sure why you need the big viewing window. Isn't clear/translucent plastic more easily compromised than opaque plastic?

The seal would break before the plastic broke. It's so you can see your poo poo trying to escape.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
Oh good, I've always wanted to do CPR on my toilet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

• Locked thread