Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

anime gently caress pillow posted:

B to the U to the M to the P, I bought no games from the gruesome three

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I didn't buy any games from Activision Publishing, Electronic Arts, or Ubisoft Entertainment today.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
Me either. Or me neither. Is it either or neither? Anyway, I also didn't.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Bump

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I didn't buy any games today. Or yesterday. diable3 is p. cool tho so i'm glad i bought it from amazon from some reseller dude.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
mario kart 8 is really fun!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I didn't buy any games from Activision Publishing, Electronic Arts, or Ubisoft Entertainment today.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

mario kart 8 is really fun!

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiuCqZuhu4o

from activision, ea, or ubisoft

Dec 26, 2012

neither activision, nor electronic arts, nor ubisoft, have received my money, today

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

hi today

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Bump

Dec 26, 2012

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
yo yo yo nothing bought today.

but i did install origin because i got one of those Hunble Bumdle deals months ago when they did that origin one for a £1 and saw i had deadspace3 and battlefield3 and thought why not install and see what the brouhaha is all about.

pls dont hate.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

I was weak and bought watch dogs off of some dude on eBay for $25 Friday night, but I didn't buy anything today.

pyrrho posted:

yo yo yo nothing bought today.

but i did install origin because i got one of those Hunble Bumdle deals months ago when they did that origin one for a £1 and saw i had deadspace3 and battlefield3 and thought why not install and see what the brouhaha is all about.

pls dont hate.

hope yall have fun

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Yuu Morisawa
Oct 4, 2013

Watch Creamy Mami

surc
Aug 17, 2004

A well-meaning if slow friend bought me watch dogs because I wouldn't, and I can't even play it because it requires directx 11.

At least I still did not buy any games from Activision, Ea, or Ubisoft. :unsmith:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
why is your friend spending like sixty bucks on games for you?

also i didn't buy, etc etc

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

elf help book posted:

hope yall have fun

thanks. installed it and forgot i had them after i had to reboot because origin doesn't start on windows start.

£1 well spent!!!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
also not buying any games today. gonna get my entertainment from e3

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im gonna bump this now so i dont forget once e3 starts

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Bump...

Dec 26, 2012

bumpin

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

zen death robot posted:

It's only been worth it because I know I helped offset a fellow gamers upgrade cost by $25, and the money didn't go directly to Ubisoft. I had to see why it took them 5 years to make for myself. It's sort of fun, but the hacking is really really bad.

I hope the series pulls an AssCreed and has a really good sequel because it's got potential.

Also, not buying any games today! BUMP

lmao it won't

also: bump

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Actually, you did, and I can prove it.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

why is your friend spending like sixty bucks on games for you?

also i didn't buy, etc etc

Finance guy, got in real early at a tech startup that got big, is a generous friend.

Thought about buying AC3, decided against it. :)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

surc posted:

Finance guy, got in real early at a tech startup that got big, is a generous friend.

Thought about buying AC3, decided against it. :)

i think even people who like that crap would tell you not to buy ac3

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Not buying any more games from ubisot or activision or EA unless they're Rayman.

Ubi did not show new Rayman. I assume the series is dead. Therefore did not buy any games from them today.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

me neither, but my copy of New Mario U + New Luigi U came in the mail yesterday

i have too many wii u games!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
thinking about buying the wiiu just because i never played any wii games so i should get two libraries for the price of one???

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

pyrrho posted:

thinking about buying the wiiu just because i never played any wii games so i should get two libraries for the price of one???

if you never played mario galaxy 2........................................

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

elf help book posted:

if you never played mario galaxy 2........................................

or mario galaxy 1. or new super mario brothers. or sonic colours. heard they are p. good tho

Dec 26, 2012

pyrrho posted:

absolutely

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
bumpin the thread. nothing bought from any of those dudes.

did look up wiiu prices and good deals. tried reading wiiu thread. found out i might have to get three different controllers for all games wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

pyrrho posted:

bumpin the thread. nothing bought from any of those dudes.

did look up wiiu prices and good deals. tried reading wiiu thread. found out i might have to get three different controllers for all games wtf

if you buy the mario kart bundle it comes with the gamepad and a wii remote+

they sell a 360 lookin pad but the gamepad actually feels good and works in any place that could use it

• Locked thread