Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
I guess too slow. All this talk of breakfast food and drugs has made me hungry though: should I defrost bananas and make pancakes, or order pizza?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Majuju posted:

I guess too slow. All this talk of breakfast food and drugs has made me hungry though: should I defrost bananas and make pancakes, or order pizza?

Can you do those pancakes with faces on them that I see all the time or are your talents limited to only .gifs?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Whatever happened to Third Eye Blind?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

IcePhoenix posted:

Can you do those pancakes with faces on them that I see all the time or are your talents limited to only .gifs?
you never answered my response question dude

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

bowmore posted:

you never answered my response question dude

I blame Obama

bowmore posted:

Should I get a more stand out avatar? Also holy poo poo I didn't know even know I've been spelling it wrong this whole time

I don't think there's anything really wrong with your avatar, it just didn't stand out to me in a way the rest of the ones in this game do.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

IcePhoenix posted:

I blame Obama

I don't think there's anything really wrong with your avatar, it just didn't stand out to me in a way the rest of the ones in this game do.
oh ok, I was feeling all self conscious thinking my avatar was terrible and it was making me not exist in the minds of others omg do I even exist I should just leave life

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

IcePhoenix posted:

I think so, it's like, a two-stage process, or something? You lay out the eyes and mouth, then pour a pancake over those after they've cooked a bit?

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?
The best way to do it, though, is with chocolate chips.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It's time to reveal the votes. After the votes are read, the player with the highest number of votes cast against them will be the next player eliminated. If anyone has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Fast Luck has stood up

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

quote:

*Fast Luck stands up, pirouettes over to Joff Prebst and open palm slaps idol into his hand, all in one seamless motion*

"I'm playing this for Jesus, praise the Lord, and for myself."

The rules of Awful Survivor state that if a Hidden Immunity Idol is played on somebody, all votes against them would not count, and the person with the next highest number of votes would instead be voted out.

This is a Hidden Immunity Idol. All votes cast for Fast Luck will not count.

Let's get to the vote...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fast Luck, does not count.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fast Luck, does not count.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

One vote for Majuju

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

One vote Bowmore, one vote Majuju.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

sdsad

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Two votes Bowmore, one vote Majuju

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Two votes Majuju, two votes Bowmore

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Three votes Bowmore, two votes Majuju

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.
what the gently caress is going on tonight

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Winson_Paine posted:

everyone abandoning me and bowmore to do a vote split.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Winson_Paine posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sULApw8TZ5A

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Are we allowed to talk?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Tenth person voted out of Awful Survivor: BYOB, and the fourth member of our Jury...

Four votes is enough to seal it, Bowmore come bring over your torch.

The tribe has spoken.

It's time for you to go.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fast Luck posted:

everyone abandoning me and bowmore to do a vote split.
or just skinty and windshipper aimlessly abandoning ship i guess.

Ffs though, it's like I'm Cassandra from the loving greek myth, i'm cursed to always tell the truth and yet have no one ever believe me. People literally blowing up well-crafted personal narratives and cakewalk paths forward rather than believe me when I say true things. This is the second time!!! the first time I could understand it but now people literally would rather actually lose the game than accept that maybe I'm being honest? Jeff, give me Brandon Hantz's number. I need to discuss a few things with him

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Oh mannnn

It was fun guys, thanks for everything.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

bowmore posted:

Oh mannnn

It was fun guys, thanks for everything.

I still have one more question, is your name from that whiskey? I never made the connection.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

I've been had, I've been lied to, I believed it, and I let it happen to me.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Winson_Paine posted:

I still have one more question, is your name from that whiskey? I never made the connection.
http://youtu.be/oPnQLp3kEr8

But I also won't say no to a decent whiskey.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hey JC you never answered my question for you at Tribal :(

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

windshipper posted:

I've been had, I've been lied to, I believed it, and I let it happen to me.
Yeah, so if I'd "correctly" played the idol on bowmore I would've tied Majuju 2-2 and probably gone home

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Fast Luck posted:

Yeah, so if I'd "correctly" played the idol on bowmore I would've tied Majuju 2-2 and probably gone home

I'm not talking about you.

I'm talking about prop and ice.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

Bonus question: John Cena: how do you feel this game has gone compared to the other four?

its been pretty interesting to watch unfold!

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Prop, who, by the way, heavily encouraged the vote on to you in so many ways.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

windshipper posted:

I'm not talking about you.

I'm talking about prop and ice.
I know what you're talking about

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

My other choice was winson, who I had figured had already flipped back to durf when I offered him an alliance and was met with a hearty, "HMMMMMM I'M GONNA HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THAT" and then radio silence since.

And who had flipped back to durf, in fact.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

I actually had been pushing winson for quite awhile. I then let myself be suggested over to you, fast luck. Stupidly so.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

It's a mad mad world

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Basically, we got played and then they hedged their bets with me. They didn't NEED to, but they did anyways.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Winson, by the way, I have a rough idea of the promises you were given by them, but yeah, you're not getting my vote on the jury. That much I can guarantee you. You wouldn't be getting much of anyone's votes up until now anyways, I'm guessing. poo poo dog, I'm not even sure if that even matters to you. For what it does matter, well...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Winson's move was terrible, he lost the game for all of us, himself included

• Locked thread