Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.

Releaasseeee....Meeeee....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TimeWaster
Nov 1, 2011
Thanks for making me remember the CPR scene from the The Thing.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Same.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

radiatinglines posted:

It really just delays the cleanup. I bet a lot of dudes would slap one of those on there and let it stew for days until they get tired of making GBS threads at work and ladle the goop out.

The bachelor things thread posted:

Also, once, while I was renting an apartment in Phoenix, my toilet clogged. I didn't own a plunger, so I just stopped flushing it. 4 months later, I left.

Feel kinda bad for the maintenance guy who walked in after I left.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
But... wouldn't the toilet overflow? Wouldn't there be poo poo and piss everywhere??

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Only if he kept making GBS threads in it. He could keep pissing in it and it would slowly drain to its normal level. It would still be full of piss though.

Aericura
Jun 12, 2003
I will eat your soul.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Everest

Space Cob
Jan 24, 2006

a pilot on fire is not fit to fly

Which Paranormal Activity is this from?

edit: Here have a wrestlegif crosspost

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Jamesman posted:

Yay it's K-pop time!

Is that like generic store brand Dr. Pepper or something?

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

This film was beautifully animated and I request more gifs from it.

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO

Movie is "Thief and the Cobbler", for people wondering. Vincent Price's last role!

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD
Someone needs to GIF the Spock jerkin' it motions that happen a few times between 1:55 and 2:35. There's also one where Kirk looks like he's doing it too at 2:25. Maybe a looped GIF flicking between the two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE1Uz7xvUFg

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

The way the shaky-cam fix makes the background pan around slightly really bloats the filesize. It'd take a real gif wizard to get this down to optimal size, and not a gif charlatan like me.

Here's a juvenile 3 mb monstrosity.

"It's going to blow soon!"

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD

Tuxedo Ted posted:

The way the shaky-cam fix makes the background pan around slightly really bloats the filesize. It'd take a real gif wizard to get this down to optimal size, and not a gif charlatan like me.

"It's going to blow soon!"
3mb or not, it's loving awesome. Cheers!

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

Neurion posted:

This film was beautifully animated and I request more gifs from it.

Made these a while ago.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

MMA fighter Cub Swanson doing some crazy training.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

MMA fighter Cub Swanson doing some crazy training.

I train with Ben Rothwell. He just teaches us to punch people in the face and choke them. Seems to work pretty well.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Link poo poo this big guy, what the gently caress

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I train with Ben Rothwell. He just teaches us to punch people in the face and choke them. Seems to work pretty well.

Remember when Brandon Vera thought he could fight?

Here's a guy getting hit by a Pole.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Centripetal Horse posted:

Remember when Brandon Vera thought he could fight?

Here's a guy getting hit by a Pole.

Well there's always the sad fencing response by Shaub from Ben.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7voHrkHLhJs

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord

I'd rather trust the PushOver Plunge. No poo poo exploding in your face, guaranteed

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

The whole video is great:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_quhgm09Dg8

fuckin breeders man
Mar 21, 2007

Apparently it's not something you grab at the last minute. So you don't have to worry about seal breakage or putting on the seat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw9abgNDF4Q

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

Solid Oak Acorn posted:

Apparently it's not something you grab at the last minute. So you don't have to worry about seal breakage or putting on the seat.

I'm glad this question has finally been answered and I can now move on with my life.

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011
That is so much worse than a plunger. Just think of the product, you need to cause the toilet to overflow, place this on top of it, then use your hands to press against plastic holding in feces water, and finally after it goes down you have poo poo water covered plastic to dispose of somewhere. What happens when the seal breaks and it sprays poo poo water all over the user and bathroom? Versus a plunger, pick up, plunge away using an cup on a stick, then remove, and wash off. Call me a luddite but I think the plunger has done quite well all these years and until a self unclogging/uncloggable toilet is put into use will continue to serve well into the future.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Solid Oak Acorn posted:

Ugh, I hope those sloshing sounds wasn't the dirty poo poo-water being forced back up into the tank.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

Highly recommend watching this video to hear the reactions of the various people.

bssoil
Mar 21, 2004

BaconAndBullets posted:

That is so much worse than a plunger. Just think of the product, you need to cause the toilet to overflow, place this on top of it, then use your hands to press against plastic holding in feces water, and finally after it goes down you have poo poo water covered plastic to dispose of somewhere. What happens when the seal breaks and it sprays poo poo water all over the user and bathroom?
or if you have a really nice seal but the water doesn't stop and builds up pressure until a fecal-water explosion drenches the entire vicinity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar
The handle of my last plunger literally broke in half from over-use. The building I live in is only ten years old but if the toilet sees so much as a ply of toilet paper it clogs instantly.

There's a reason this was invented in Korea, is what I'm saying.

• Locked thread