Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

Eltoasto posted:

Looks like 10am-1am eastern.

Oh, well then I can hopefully grab some stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stan S. Stanman
Nov 18, 2009

Medullah posted:

Give me you username and password and I'll buy whatever you want! :D

Including gold farmer credits!

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Quick travel charges? Really?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Hunter Noventa posted:

Quick travel charges? Really?

I was making fun of it in guild chat but its already changed to a blaster pistol that looks kinda cool.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

hobbesmaster posted:

I was making fun of it in guild chat but its already changed to a blaster pistol that looks kinda cool.

I thought the blaster pistol looks really ugly. I'm hoping something neat gets put up. So far the only thing I'd be interested in (the mount) was done before I noticed the thread was talking about this. Hope there's a cool outfit or lightsaber on sale at some point.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Which pistol was it? It's switched to gold scalene armor now.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Ainsley McTree posted:

TM-59

ArchRanger
Mar 19, 2007
I'm tired of following my dreams, I'm just gonna ask where they're goin' and meet up with 'em there.

Ainsley McTree posted:

I really wish it was the Blue Scalene armor that I think is from the Gree event. The Gold just doesn't look as neat.

DrunkenGarbageCan
Nov 4, 2009
Hopefully the Character Renames go on sale again, I bought 10 last time for 900 CC and all together sold them for 15 million-ish.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

4PM sale: Corsec electrobaton. 40cc

Bleh

Swiddlefiddler
Jul 3, 2011
Hoping the sanctified caretaker set goes on sale today, last two sets on sale have been nasty looking.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Hulk Smash! posted:

4PM sale: Corsec electrobaton. 40cc

Bleh

I kinda want that for my sorc actually. Thanks for posting, I'd have missed it!

Swiddlefiddler
Jul 3, 2011
Sale just got switched from the electrobaton to a 33% off Cavern Varactyl.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

I grabbed the Gold Scalene armor and the Pistol, I like them both. Hopefully whatever's next is nice too.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Hunter Noventa posted:

I grabbed the Gold Scalene armor and the Pistol, I like them both. Hopefully whatever's next is nice too.

Nope, instead we get a republic gunship for Starfighter.

Because that mode isn't completely dead due to people with fully upgraded ships camping every single queue.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

KittyEmpress posted:

Nope, instead we get a republic gunship for Starfighter.

Because that mode isn't completely dead due to people with fully upgraded ships camping every single queue.

Yeah, lame. THey should have put them both on sale at once instead of wasting space.

Or better yet, not wasted space at all because GSF got terrible after the first couple weeks.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Attention altaholics; additional character slot on sale. 60cc each.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Paging Medullah to game, get them slots so you can finish off every class/alignment.

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]

Hulk Smash! posted:

Attention altaholics; additional character slot on sale. 60cc each.

If only that allowed subscribers to have more than 12 slots (*has already fallen for that one before*)

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Eltoasto posted:

Paging Medullah to game, get them slots so you can finish off every class/alignment.

No way. I'm done for a while.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

OzCavalier posted:

If only that allowed subscribers to have more than 12 slots (*has already fallen for that one before*)

I have 13 slots.

Bedurndurn
Dec 4, 2008

OzCavalier posted:

As a subscriber, I now have 22 slots. That seems to be the limit though and it won't let me use any more extra slot items.

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]

KaneTW posted:

I have 13 slots.

Bedurndurn posted:

As a subscriber, I now have 22 slots. That seems to be the limit though and it won't let me use any more extra slot items.

da fuq?

I put in a ticket when I did it and got told "Accounts are only allowed 12 slots maximum" by GM M0-T0...

...Don't tell me that fucker has hosed up yet another one of my tickets.... :argh:

Bedurndurn
Dec 4, 2008

OzCavalier posted:

da fuq?

I put in a tacket when I did it and got told "Accounts are only allowed 12 slots maximum" by GM M0-T0...

...Don't tell me that fucker has hosed up yet another one of my tickets.... :argh:

You get 12 for subscribing. But then you can buy extra slot items with CC / GTN and use them.

OzCavalier
Jun 6, 2006

SON OF BITCH!
[LEFT HOOK]
motherfuckingpieceoffuckingshitfuckingcuntbrainedfucking....

Looks like another phone call to BioWare support to complain about M0-T0 being an incompetant piece of poo poo and to get them to reverse another one of his hosed-up, dick-brained, completely-opposite-to-the-policy decisions....

<-----------
[Edit:] Picture me doing what my aavatar (left) is doing right now...

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

Bedurndurn posted:

You get 12 for subscribing. But then you can buy extra slot items with CC / GTN and use them.

Correct. I'm at 18 now.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

And you guys call me the alt-aholic.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
I think you're still ahead on pure levels, but with no more slots, you'll get outpaced. Better get more, is what I'm saying.

e: Character slots also should be a good seller on the GTN once the initial flood from the sale dies down. I usually see them listed around 450k.

Nipponophile fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jun 8, 2014

ThreeSixXero
Mar 12, 2013

Unprofessional design critic

Hulk Smash! posted:

Correct. I'm at 18 now.

23. The only saving grace is that I obviously don't play all of them.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Infected Womp Weasel pet for 12 coins. :geno:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Crindee posted:

Infected Womp Weasel pet for 12 coins. :geno:

They are just building up to the final glorious item (eradicators suit)

JediBlutarsky
Dec 4, 2002

Armored Woodland Varactyl is up for 240cc. :(

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

JediBlutarsky posted:

Armored Woodland Varactyl is up for 240cc. :(

And only 80 cc to unlock :toot:

JediBlutarsky
Dec 4, 2002

How much longer is this sales event supposed to run?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

JediBlutarsky posted:

How much longer is this sales event supposed to run?

This is the last item, up for 45 more minutes.

JediBlutarsky
Dec 4, 2002

Welp, so much for some more cool cheap stuff. Still wish they had done some of the dye packs.

FadedReality
Sep 5, 2007

Okurrrr?
Black Talon was awesome and made me look forward to doing more Flashpoints with the heavy emphasis on group conversations and story but then Hammer Station had none. What gives, game?

Also having an agent surround the group with little flying heals was badass and I think I want to do that instead of Sith Juggernaut. Not badass was the tank rolling need on literally everything. Never change, PUGs. :allears:

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL

FadedReality posted:

Black Talon was awesome and made me look forward to doing more Flashpoints with the heavy emphasis on group conversations and story but then Hammer Station had none. What gives, game?

Also having an agent surround the group with little flying heals was badass and I think I want to do that instead of Sith Juggernaut. Not badass was the tank rolling need on literally everything. Never change, PUGs. :allears:

Yeah the first two FPs for each faction would have more dialogue than every other one combined, were it not for a handful of exceptions (Directive 7 comes to mind, that one's pretty talky). Generally you get a LS/DS choice (blow up a console or spare the workers, etc.) that ultimately affects nothing, and that's about it. You can tell they meant to have all FPs be pretty story-heavy, but just ran out of time and had to cut a lot of it. The two newest ones are a little less sparse.

Also: yeah Ops rule. I feel like the heals in general are more fun in this game than other MMOs I've played, Mercs get to pew-pew green healing lasers and loving missiles at people, it's great.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I went from 156s to mostly 162s in the span of about three hours. And only one DC!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I went from 156s to mostly 162s in the span of about three hours. And only one DC!

See, stick with me and poo poo happens. :D

• Locked thread